Nets to trade 3rd pick for CP3?

most viewed right now
 NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
29 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
153 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
21 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
182 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '10        #41
Rot10MilkSteak 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,741 | Props total: 8 8
 kraYz13 said:
broke? we got plenty money

[pic - click to view]

broke as they suck and putting up a floyd mayweather gif really the same pus*y who is going to retire cause hes scared to f!ght your a failure.
 8 years ago '04        #42
TeflonDon 
space
space
space
$2,139 | Props total: 46 46
as long as Harris isnt playing SG this is a great look for the Nets
 8 years ago '04        #43
Juse 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,419 | Props total: 53 53
Keep in mind the summer of 2011 will be pretty crazy too:

Melo, Al horford, paul pierce, j.r. smith, Collison, Durant, Caron Butler, Tim Duncan, Tony Parker, David West....

If the nets could land Melo that could do some serious damage

Paul
Harris/williams
Melo
Draft pick (or trade harris or t. will)
Lopez
 06-07-2010, 09:22 PM         #44
SamDaManIsBack  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Juse said:
Keep in mind the summer of 2011 will be pretty crazy too:

Melo, Al horford, paul pierce, j.r. smith, Collison, Durant, Caron Butler, Tim Duncan, Tony Parker, David West....

If the nets could land Melo that could do some serious damage

Paul
Harris/williams
Melo
Draft pick (or trade harris or t. will)
Lopez
yes sir :dancingcool: I hope the nets get willie warren and tiny gallon or gani lawal in the draft this year at #27 and #31
 8 years ago '04        #45
Juse 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,419 | Props total: 53 53
I think they should package their two later picks (27 and 31) and possibly some cash to try and get a lower pick in the mid teens....especially if they pick up cp3. They could move up in the draft for Hassan Whiteside or even Ed Davis
 8 years ago '04        #46
Jamaro85 
space
space
$10,610 | Props total: 3 3
 VictoryThagr8 said:
does the wizard or philly have capspace to even trade a 3rd round pick straight up for chris paul.
You haven't seen all the dealing Washington did this year? They are under 30 million next year, CP3 is getting 15 mill next year, and the cap this year was 57.7. All but two teams were over the salary cap anyway, so it's not out of the question. But I feel sorry for CP3 if he has to come here. I don't think DC is an attractive place to come for basketball.
 8 years ago '06        #47
Supreme7 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,838 | Props total: 1998 1998
#3 for paul should be done in a heartbeat... and we still have a chance at bron f**k this article talkin bout
 06-07-2010, 11:07 PM         #48
YungRio216  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I HIGHLY DOUBT THATS GONNA HAPPEN HORNETS WOULD BE DUMB TO GIVE UP CP3 EVEN IF HES INJURED...AND I DOUBT CP3 WANTS TO PLAY FOR THE s**tIEST TEAM IN THE LEAGUE COME ON NOW!!!!!!!
 8 years ago '06        #49
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
space
$40,504 | Props total: 17937 17937
 YungRio216 said:
I HIGHLY DOUBT THATS GONNA HAPPEN HORNETS WOULD BE DUMB TO GIVE UP CP3 EVEN IF HES INJURED...AND I DOUBT CP3 WANTS TO PLAY FOR THE s**tIEST TEAM IN THE LEAGUE COME ON NOW!!!!!!!
You think CP3 would rather stay in NO vs going to the Nets that just got an owner willing to spend money

The choice is up to the front office though I'm pretty sure CP3 would be a happy camper.
 8 years ago '04        #50
AnthonyCruz 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,828 | Props total: 2 2
That's not gonna happen.
 8 years ago '06        #51
ginobili 20|m 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$11,205 | Props total: 602 602
 Rique said:
You think CP3 would rather stay in NO vs going to the Nets that just got an owner willing to spend money

The choice is up to the front office though I'm pretty sure CP3 would be a happy camper.
don't understand dude personally, but he soft the way he be housing opposing dudes players in his house on a constant basis... plus he has strong ties in NO over the whole katrina incident... he still all about that s**t, donating games and shoes in honor of sick n dying kids blah blah blah... non to less he feels comfortable in NO, and playing in newark isn't a huge upgrade to get him away from his attachments thier... don't see this going down...
 8 years ago '04        #52
Kadroan 103 heat pts103
space
space
$33,490 | Props total: 6425 6425
trade/s doesn't make sense. I could see if NO was getting Harris w/the 3rd overall pick and NJ recieved one of NO's bad contracts along with CP3 to be fair. One of NO's main problems was not having enough depth on their bench, so why make their already thin bench even thinner by losing one of their best players on the team

Nets should stay away from JJ.
 06-08-2010, 01:18 AM         #53
Thee504Legend  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
We gotta keep CP3
 8 years ago '09        #54
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,417 | Props total: 12358 12358
For all you guys doubting this move and not able to see a franchise player dealt, just go back and look at history, its plenty of evidence that says otherwise.

CP3 has no say so in whether he is moved people. The Hornets are possibly going to be sold and if not Shinn doesnt want to keep CP3 knowing he will have to pay a s**tload of money to him in two years when he can just milk the young boy Collison for the same production and a helluva lot less.
Also, with them hiring this new very young head coach, they dont want a player in the locker room that can lead the players away from the coach if things go bad.

I dont put anything past Pro Sports owners and GM's, this deal is actually pretty good for both parties especially if the Hornets can get Terence Williams and CDR thrown in with the #3 pick, then they can drop Peja/Mo Pete
 8 years ago '06        #55
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,832 | Props total: 2 2
 Hold That said:
This is from Sam Smith the guy who makes up trades, the worse columinst in all of journalism..

Just sad he's on the bulls website..
n*gga you actually gonna downplay this s**t when you have Bosh in your avatar and some bulls**t motto you made combining Lebron and Rose together as your signature?

Homo?

f**k outta here.
 8 years ago '04        #56
Kush Charasi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$5,134 | Props total: 120 120
Right like they're gonna trade like the best pg in the league for a 3rd pick and some garbage just cuz they have a sick backup pg...haha no way..cp3 trade value = 1st pick + player...or an all-star player

1 - 0 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 100% 122 (+9) 
  Career: | Aug 10: 8-3, Rank #235 | Aug 08: 5-3, Rank #515 *
 8 years ago '04        #57
glepurple 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,676 | Props total: 783 783
If the hornets trade chris paul i will hate the teqm after that, if anything they need to move collison.
 8 years ago '06        #58
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,832 | Props total: 2 2
CP3 - Melo - Lopez

We coming.
 8 years ago '09        #59
faceoffizhere 
space
space
$4,659 | Props total: 842 842
 Fly 2ndComing said:
For all you guys doubting this move and not able to see a franchise player dealt, just go back and look at history, its plenty of evidence that says otherwise.

CP3 has no say so in whether he is moved people. The Hornets are possibly going to be sold and if not Shinn doesnt want to keep CP3 knowing he will have to pay a s**tload of money to him in two years when he can just milk the young boy Collison for the same production and a helluva lot less.
Also, with them hiring this new very young head coach, they dont want a player in the locker room that can lead the players away from the coach if things go bad.

I dont put anything past Pro Sports owners and GM's, this deal is actually pretty good for both parties especially if the Hornets can get Terence Williams and CDR thrown in with the #3 pick, then they can drop Peja/Mo Pete

Just cuz collison played good he still didn't put up cp3 numbers and he also had no pressure they would be dumb to give up cp3 how many good players will we give up smh. It's gonna b diff with collison running the show. Not saying he isn't good but he aint cp3 people so quickly forget this is the league leader in a.ssists and steals for the past two years.

Last edited by faceoffizhere; 06-08-2010 at 07:14 AM..
 8 years ago '06        #60
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
space
$40,504 | Props total: 17937 17937
 glepurple said:
If the hornets trade chris paul i will hate the teqm after that, if anything they need to move collison.
Collison doesn't have much value. If NO's front office has faith in him they'll take the risk and try to make their tema better. Collison isn't going to help much rotting on the bench. You guys need someone like Demarcus Cousins that's what this trade would accomplish.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
25 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
202 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
79 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy