When Popeyes runs out of chicken
31 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
109 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Minnesota with lime green uniforms tonight -- yay or nay?
16 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #21
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 01seay said:
Because the franchise is going nowhere and that rookie they just got made people forget CP3 was still in the league for a few months.
As much as it would suck to see CP3 gone I think you are right because our roster is so sh*tty. Collison and Thornton have shown they can play in this league and CP3s value is up right now. They need to package David West if he has high value instead......if they trade CP3 attendance will drop and the Hornets will move in two years. O well as long as the Saints are here Im str8
 8 years ago '07        #22
Benny2k 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,779 | Props total: 2 2
not sure how i feel about this.... i think if anything harris could be traded for something better than joe johnson we have plenty of sg's

lopez and twill should be untouchable
 06-07-2010, 07:00 PM         #23
Trill Clinton  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
God damn, s**t n*gga,Billionaire Russian swag.

The Croatian Camel won if this happens,
 8 years ago '06        #24
JamesAdamsIz808 2 heat pts
space
space
$10,173 | Props total: 190 190
Man that CP3 would be sick on the Nets.... I'd rather see LeBron and CP3 than Rose and Lebron to be honest and I bleed Bulls red.

I'd rather have a someone who can score from outside when Rose gets in the paint, because nobody in the L can stay infront of that kid. Maybe Dirk or Joe Johnson on the wing when Rose attacks.

CP3 can effect a game without scoring a lot more so than Rose can at this point... So CP3 would be a better running mate.

That is a nightmarish fast break with CP3, Bron, Lopez trailing... Scary.
 8 years ago '07        #25
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
$8,916 | Props total: 1802 1802
CP3 + Lopez + Lebron = Dynasty!!!
 8 years ago '07        #26
kjayb51 2 heat pts
space
space
$285 | Props total: 7 7
f**k this thought
 8 years ago '08        #27
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$18,965 | Props total: 7376 7376
Ud have to be stupid to believe this tho. Tho Paul aint better than Deron hes the best thing to happen to that franchise in a while. Maybe for a number 1 pick but no 3rd.
 8 years ago '05        #28
Dun Language 3971 heat pts3971
space
space
$75,924 | Props total: 30316 30316
go nets !
 06-07-2010, 07:24 PM         #29
SamDaManIsBack  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3stacks said:
Ud have to be stupid to believe this tho. Tho Paul aint better than Deron hes the best thing to happen to that franchise in a while. Maybe for a number 1 pick but no 3rd.
wrong. The hornets are in turmoil.. they aren't going to be competing for much of anything the next few years.. Trade CP3 for the 3rd pick and take cousins.. They can start from scratch with collison, thornton, and cousins.. and maybe yi and courtney lee.
 8 years ago '08        #30
space
space
 SamDaManIsBack said:
wrong. The hornets are in turmoil.. they aren't going to be competing for much of anything the next few years.. Trade CP3 for the 3rd pick and take cousins.. They can start from scratch with collison, thornton, and cousins.. and maybe yi and courtney lee.
and the Nets will?? Cousins and the rest after 3 arent sure things tho. Cousins is being compared to some bums man. Id rather start CP3 and Collinson. only way it works is if they get to pick Evans.
 8 years ago '07        #31
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
 Andre3stacks said:
Lmao, this trade would never happen

SamDaManIsBack said:
If chris paul could be had for the number 3 pick, then why wouldnt philly or even the wizards make this deal? They have the higher picks and would be worth more than the nets pick. Chris Paul>>John Wall

Lol @ some of these lineups nets fans are projecting....getting ray allen, amare and paul in one offseason??
 8 years ago '08        #32
space
space
 ttime236 said:

If chris paul could be had for the number 3 pick, then why wouldnt philly or even the wizards make this deal? They have the higher picks and would be worth more than the nets pick. Chris Paul>>John Wall

Lol @ some of these lineups nets fans are projecting....getting ray allen, amare and paul in one offseason??
I dont even like Paul like that but id trade him straight for the number one pick. easy.
 8 years ago '06        #33
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
I'll believe it when I see it. Anybody that's saying anything this time of year is usually full of s**t.
 8 years ago '07        #34
Bighempin of QM 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,822 | Props total: 1682 1682
They gotta get rid of somebody Collinson or CP3 to allstar pg not enough room in the back court.
 8 years ago '04        #35
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,345 | Props total: 2770 2770
 ttime236 said:

does the wizard or philly have capspace to even trade a 3rd round pick straight up for chris paul.
 8 years ago '09        #36
TERRANCE CRACK 48 heat pts48
space
space
$8,193 | Props total: 51 51
 Tiko377 said:
probably guessing if it does happen harris and the 3rd pick for cp3......

would be interesting might even make lebron consider?
lebron and cp3 would never work,both pad wayyy too much
 8 years ago '05        #37
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,736 | Props total: 12561 12561
This is from Sam Smith the guy who makes up trades, the worse columinst in all of journalism..

Just sad he's on the bulls website..
 8 years ago '10        #38
Rot10MilkSteak 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,741 | Props total: 8 8
cp3 will be a beast on this broke a.ss team
 8 years ago '07        #39
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6146 6146
i too believe cp3 needs to leave the hornets. they're not gonna do s**t for him. they have no desire to bring in talent to help him. plus the west is over-saturated with good teams while the east only has 3 good teams, atm.

cp3 to the nets might work.
 8 years ago '07        #40
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
space
$16,476 | Props total: 411 411
 Rot10MilkSteak said:
cp3 will be a beast on this broke a.ss team
broke? we got plenty money

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
69 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
78 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
25 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
33 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy