Phat ass white girl for real
54 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
123 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
39 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
151 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #61
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
 famoussasjohn said:
just like how MMS k!lled the network right? people even set up a plan to crash the s**t out of the network and the network worked perfectly verizon would cripple under that load.
im sure video chatting would use A LOT more bandwidth than MMS...PLUS EVERYONE and their mother would be trying to test it out..gaurantee u in heavily populated areas ppl would experience problems...3g speeds in nyc already suck...add video chatting...smh
 8 years ago '06        #62
servesurite 42 heat pts42
space
space
$9,315 | Props total: 1085 1085
 Hood_Rich said:
fa real fa real?? Why doesnt the HTC Evo have commercials?? Its supposed to be top of the market best phone out!! Also can you video chat on the EVO with the front camera?? I havent seen anything bout it yet??
lmao

1. theres evo ads on tv
2. evo IS the top of the market best phone out
3. You can video chat with the evo over 3g, 4g, and wifi.....on the apple phone you can only do it over wifi

what have we learned today?

typical apple fanboys blind sighted by this rubbish

evo>iphone4

deal with it
 8 years ago '04        #63
chirpflare 173 heat pts173
space
space
$4,022 | Props total: 37 37
matt damon flashing the devils sign!

APPLE is ILLUMINATI
 8 years ago '04        #64
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
 Sheeed said:
im sure video chatting would use A LOT more bandwidth than MMS...PLUS EVERYONE and their mother would be trying to test it out..gaurantee u in heavily populated areas ppl would experience problems...3g speeds in nyc already suck...add video chatting...smh
lol i live 20 minutes from LA, that was one of the main places, service was not interrupted anywhere. highly doubt it will use a lot of bandwidth as it is not a high quality cam and is VGA, but we will see how much is uses on wifi when it comes out the 24th.

from an article, video chat only works on 4g on the Evo? 4G isn't widely spread yet, and is in select cities..it will work on the iPhone. other apps for voice chat can do 3G, unless Sprint forbids it from what I have been reading.
 8 years ago '04        #65
Hood_Rich 7 heat pts OP
space
space
$15,708 | Props total: 436 436
 Manny05 said:
wait.. wouldnt the 3g unrestrictor work on this facetime s**t? so i wont need wifi
LMAO. if it does then im getting that s**t.

jailbreak it and im good to go!
I plan on using 3g unrestrictor as well....people going to be like how u outside video chatting?? lol

also I think apps will update to have video chatting on the iPhone 4 like Fring or Skype over 3G
 8 years ago '06        #66
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
 Hood_Rich said:

[pic - click to view]

$400 !!!! woah
i can easily get that by selling my 3gs lol wow

LowaEastSide5 said:
shyt im selling mines too.. what ya prices gonna look like??

well atleast get 400. hopefully up to 500 if i get lucky lol.
but as long as i can get 400. ill be happy since ill be able to get the iphone 4 for free :) lol

Last edited by Manny05; 06-07-2010 at 11:36 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #67
servesurite 42 heat pts42
space
space
$9,315 | Props total: 1085 1085
 famoussasjohn said:

from an article, video chat only works on 4g on the Evo? 4G isn't widely spread yet, and is in select cities...
nope video chat on the evo works over 3g, 4g, and wifi

stop that
 8 years ago '04        #68
space
space
 servesurite said:
nope video chat on the evo works over 3g, 4g, and wifi

stop that

"Second caveat: Video chat works only at 4G speeds on cell networks, and Sprint has not rolled that out to all cities yet. One of the spots that does not have 4G is a little place called Los Angeles. It won't be here until later this year — the company would not specify just when."

Original question - Does anyone know how video chat will work? Chat to other Evo's, Chat to MSN/AOL/Google....or all of the above? 4G only?

Answer : "Video chat should work with most if not all, Sprint said developers will have full access and are welcome to write apps. I know Google Talk is a definite. Yes it will be 4G only. 3G does not allow that ability. "

Second Answer to back it up "Video chat, if going directly phone to phone, will not be able to do so over 3G (you will need 4G or WiFI); however, applications that utilize VOIP can utilize video chat over 3G (e.g. Skype, Google Talk, AIM), unless Sprint forbids it in their policies/SDK."

you stop it.
 8 years ago '06        #69
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
lmao ^^^^
 8 years ago '04        #70
J2hott23 46 heat pts46
space
space
$1,536 | Props total: 34 34
 famoussasjohn said:

"Second caveat: Video chat works only at 4G speeds on cell networks, and Sprint has not rolled that out to all cities yet. One of the spots that does not have 4G is a little place called Los Angeles. It won't be here until later this year — the company would not specify just when."

Original question - Does anyone know how video chat will work? Chat to other Evo's, Chat to MSN/AOL/Google....or all of the above? 4G only?

Answer : "Video chat should work with most if not all, Sprint said developers will have full access and are welcome to write apps. I know Google Talk is a definite. Yes it will be 4G only. 3G does not allow that ability. "

Second Answer to back it up "Video chat, if going directly phone to phone, will not be able to do so over 3G (you will need 4G or WiFI); however, applications that utilize VOIP can utilize video chat over 3G (e.g. Skype, Google Talk, AIM), unless Sprint forbids it in their policies/SDK."

you stop it.

Okay now im jumping in this. The video chat works with 3g ,4g and wifi. I have the phone and have done it. No matter how many articles you post about it only working in 4g they will all be wrong.
 8 years ago '04        #71
space
space
proof? because forums with multiple people are saying it does not work. have yet to find an article stating it works on 3G except for your statement.
 8 years ago '05        #72
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
Video chat on wifi is a temp thing though from what I understand.... Jailbreak should fix all that though haha
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '06        #73
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
exactly ^^ plus im sure AT&T will work on it to make it work on 3G. its only a matter of time.
but like i and others said, im sure the jailbreak will fix that :)
3g unrestrictor FTW!!!!
it makes the iphone think its on wifi so it gives you better quality, and it works. :) so yea lol i dont see how and why facetime wouldnt work.
but dam thats mean i wont be able to drop down to the 15$ data plan :(
 8 years ago '06        #74
BigPervy 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,920 | Props total: 29 29
 famoussasjohn said:

you stop it.

As I just completed a video call with my wife while using my EVO on a 3G network and it worked flawlessly too. Talk about a new way to tell somebody f**k you over the phone.

The wife and I used Fring to do this on both of our EVOs.

Last edited by BigPervy; 06-08-2010 at 12:36 AM..
 8 years ago '06        #75
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
i hope thats not your wife on your avy...
 8 years ago '04        #76
J2hott23 46 heat pts46
space
space
$1,536 | Props total: 34 34
 famoussasjohn said:
proof? because forums with multiple people are saying it does not work. have yet to find an article stating it works on 3G except for your statement.
Dont know how you expect me to prove that to you when you don't have an Evo. I wouldn't have even commented on your post If I didn't have the phone and done it myself. I'm not here to brag up the evo or bash apple but, when I see something that is false (like the article you posted) im going to speak on it.
 8 years ago '07        #77
ptwist 43 heat pts43
space
space
$16,112 | Props total: 6342 6342
 famoussasjohn said:
im getting it period. anyone want a 3GS white 16GB 3.1.3 though close to perfect condition, been in a case all it's life!

175 im all go.

cuz i know you gonna use it to purchase the $199 16 gig I4 ...

8 years ago '04        #78
space
space
 ptwist said:
175 im all go.

cuz i know you gonna use it to purchase the $199 16 gig I4 ...

if I was due for an upgrade I would be getting, trying to get as much as possible for the 3gs, seein dudes on eBay getting 350 bones for the same s**t I have.
 06-08-2010, 01:38 AM         #79
Brand0n031 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The mobile dude at bestbuy today demonstrated the video chat between two demo Evo's...and both were on 3g, don't even have 4g coverage where I live.

Soooooo....yeah.
 8 years ago '04        #80
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,392 | Props total: 11753 11753
nice but its not the 1st to do that
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
171 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
264 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
91 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
170 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
52 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
115 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy