[[VIDEO]] LIL B aka BASE GOD GETTING BEAT UP BY A NERD ...SMH HE DOESNT DO NOTHING

most viewed right now
 54
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
139 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 39
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 34
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
34 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 33
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 06-08-2010, 06:19 PM         #641
chronicles 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Based Nobleman said:
YALL THOUGHT THIS WAS GONNA SLOW DOWN B?



FUNNY HOW ULL NEVER HEAR BOUT THIS TRACK ON THE BLOGS, OR EVEN ON HERE, YALL ONLY FOCUS ON WHAT U FEEL IS NEGATIVE, NEGATIVE NEGATIVE. HATE HATE HATE. THATS ALL U SEE NOWADAYS.
Thank you based god for this awesome track that will not reach it's full potential
 8 years ago '04        #642
dunnybrascoe 
space
space
space
$301 | Props total: 9 9
lol @ cheap shotting duke... and then running out the room.. lil n*ggas will do anything for some camera time
 8 years ago '08        #643
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
avatar space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 bornleader said:
And no one has money because they all got f**ked by Crush Management!!
how? elaborate on this....
 8 years ago '04        #644
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$39,156 | Props total: 9567 9567
i believe bornleader based on a thread he made a while back in the cribs section


btw i came in this thread expecting to hear about ol boy getting lumped up by now
i guess lil b's n*ggas are just waiting for the right time lol
 8 years ago '05        #645
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
avatar space
space
$54,052 | Props total: 6951 6951
n*gga they aint f**kin with Martini or Crush anymore.....and they makin pretty paper on tour
 06-08-2010, 06:55 PM         #646
bornleader 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ErnieB said:
i believe bornleader based on a thread he made a while back in the cribs section


btw i came in this thread expecting to hear about ol boy getting lumped up by now
i guess lil b's n*ggas are just waiting for the right time lol
exactly..You know what time it is man..I dont have to bulls**t. Matter fact that video is in Calabasas where G used to take Stunna all the time..


Last edited by bornleader; 06-08-2010 at 07:03 PM..
 06-08-2010, 06:58 PM         #647
bornleader 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MARTIAN MAR said:
n*gga they aint f**kin with Martini or Crush anymore.....and they makin pretty paper on tour
No s**t idiot..Im tellin you why they are broke..Because of Martini and Crush Management retard..I know all these dudes and I know that he r*ped the Pack for all the money they were supposed to make..Please man..But for real, who the f**k are you?? Are you their business consultant?!! I know bcuz i know Martini and he was laughing about jerking those clowns..I think your just a groupie honestly
 06-08-2010, 07:00 PM         #648
bornleader 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mathematic said:
how? elaborate on this....
Just lack of knowledge of the game..Signing contracts not knowing what the f**k is going on and getting robbed in the process..Dumb a.ss dudes didnt even have an attorney..
 8 years ago '05        #649
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
avatar space
space
$54,052 | Props total: 6951 6951
 bornleader said:
No s**t idiot..Im tellin you why they are broke..Because of Martini and Crush Management retard..I know all these dudes and I know that he r*ped the Pack for all the money they were supposed to make..Please man..But for real, who the f**k are you?? Are you their business consultant?!! I know bcuz i know Martini and he was laughing about jerking those clowns..I think your just a groupie honestly
take that s**t back n*gga I aint no groupie.
 8 years ago '10        #650
justdezit 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$2,134 | Props total: 2208 2208
 MARTIAN MAR said:
take that s**t back n*gga I aint no groupie.
he aint a groupie, he just a f**got princess b**ch - get it right man.
 8 years ago '05        #651
Chuck Hustle 
space
avatar space
space
$8,517 | Props total: 0 0
 sm0kie13 said:
he aint a groupie, he just a f**got princess b**ch - get it right man.
This...
 06-08-2010, 07:16 PM         #652
bornleader 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MARTIAN MAR said:
take that s**t back n*gga I aint no groupie.
take it back?!! what are we in 3rd grade??! What a homo..Now i know you are a groupie for real who really doesnt know anything that is going on because you only know what is public..And I know what is really going on bcuz I really know these dudes and I am really out here..Go shoot yourself in the foot..
 8 years ago '05        #653
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
avatar space
space
$54,052 | Props total: 6951 6951
 bornleader said:
take it back?!! what are we in 3rd grade??! What a homo..Now i know you are a groupie for real who really doesnt know anything that is going on because you only know what is public..And I know what is really going on bcuz I really know these dudes and I am really out here..Go shoot yourself in the foot..
really though n*gga take it back.....i'm not restin until you take it back...
 8 years ago '04        #654
Gtownkid04 
space
avatar space
space
$6,867 | Props total: 67 67
 sm0kie13 said:
he aint a groupie, he just a f**got princess b**ch - get it right man.
 06-08-2010, 07:26 PM         #655
bornleader 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MARTIAN MAR said:
really though n*gga take it back.....i'm not restin until you take it back...
shut your square a.ss up..Go f**k your mother
 8 years ago '10        #656
t from the 617 
space
avatar space
space
$3,698 | Props total: 6121 6121
 MARTIAN MAR said:
really though n*gga take it back.....i'm not restin until you take it back...
 8 years ago '04        #657
Gtownkid04 
space
avatar space
space
$6,867 | Props total: 67 67
 MARTIAN MAR said:
really though n*gga take it back.....i'm not restin until you take it back...
 8 years ago '05        #658
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
avatar space
space
$54,052 | Props total: 6951 6951
 bornleader said:
shut your square a.ss up..Go f**k your mother
take it back

ps my a.ss isn't square it's definitely oval shaped
 8 years ago '10        #659
aka ReeSe 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$18,697 | Props total: 3744 3744
 MARTIAN MAR said:
take it back

ps my a.ss isn't square it's definitely oval shaped


This dude got me rollin.

He not restin until you take it back! Haaaaaa.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '10        #660
justdezit 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$2,134 | Props total: 2208 2208
 bornleader said:
shut your square a.ss up..Go f**k your mother
if you really know some inside s**t bout these f**gots go head and air these f**k boys out.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
Is Harlem World a Classic?
161 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 19
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
57 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 5
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 4
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
116 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy