[[VIDEO]] LIL B aka BASE GOD GETTING BEAT UP BY A NERD ...SMH HE DOESNT DO NOTHING

most viewed right now
 NBA Rodney Hood was hype in the postgame wtf lmfaoooo
15 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The pyramids were what?
79 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Know We're Posed 2 Be off YesJulz But uhhh....
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn Pusha T really aint gone respond.
226 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #481
bi0 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,111 | Props total: 1973 1973
LIL b.... WAKA FLOCKA... YUNG BERG... YOUNG BUCK... ALL TAKIN L's dis YEAR!!!
 8 years ago '08        #482
The N 545 heat pts545
space
space
$49,456 | Props total: 25249 25249
When you call yourself a Princess you deserve to get f**ked up
 8 years ago '08        #483
Keith504 42 heat pts42
space
space
$3,334 | Props total: 24 24
 BiGSMOOVE426 said:
so wheres the n*gga who was tryna expose stunnaman?
im waiting also
 8 years ago '08        #484
The N 545 heat pts545
space
space
$49,456 | Props total: 25249 25249
btw all of you calling this ho move, you need to look closely that f*g was asking for it

the final punch was classic

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #485
ImamThug187 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,623 | Props total: 8 8
Best thread ever

the dude walked out calmly after lil B sat back down

I admit only soft s**t was suckerin lil B outa no where, but other than that some one needed to do it...its lil B, the dude needed a a.ss whoopin talkin all that princess gay s**t
 8 years ago '09        #486
All Star Flow 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,542 | Props total: 1078 1078
yeah that n*ggas is a b**ch tho... why cant you catch the ones if you got beef.... n*ggas gonna go and suckerpunch a dude out of nowhere... i'dl be mad if n*ggas did me like that... i'll go after that n*gga and f**k his s**t up....
 8 years ago '10        #487
TonoVillaino 
space
space
$419 | Props total: 0 0
it was a dirty punch, but lets be honest how many of you guys would honestly tell dude to stand up to shoot the fair one if he was talking some bulls**t? That nico dude got pissed over bulls**t its not Lil B job to put this n*gga on he said no deal with it. But i dont know what you guys are seeing he punched him and walked out he didn't run he just had a lil power walk.
 8 years ago '05        #488
luvdahaze 99 heat pts99
space
space
$1,781 | Props total: 609 609
dude be dissin god sayin blasphemus s**t n then after he gets 6 pieced he wanna talk about god bless, god dont like ugly..if he aint the most oxymoronic dude ive ever seen..how can u take him serious about upliftin his people and bein positive when he spread more negativity and gay s**t than anyone else..cant say he deserved it but thats wat u get when u f**k with n*ggas u dont know thinkin its all good n u high profile..lesson learned
 8 years ago '08        #489
UnkleLuc_ 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,472 | Props total: 175 175
as much as i wanted to see that happen.. i ended feeling bad for the guy
 06-08-2010, 12:13 AM         #490
Thee504Legend 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Best. Thread. Ever!
 8 years ago '06        #491
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
 ImamThug187 said:
Best thread ever

the dude walked out calmly after lil B sat back down

I admit only soft s**t was suckerin lil B outa no where, but other than that some one needed to do it...its lil B, the dude needed a a.ss whoopin talkin all that princess gay s**t
Basically how I feel. that was some sucka s**t. How you talkin to dude all calm and then you get snuffed like that. His hits weak as f**k because Lil b was still conscious and s**t. How you get that many hits and a final blow and dude still conscious like that. lol Lil B caught a shock tho... I know he was like what the f**k just happened? Lil B need to stop with that princess s**t because he askin to get hit by some lame n*ggas like that lmao
 8 years ago '10        #492
Two02x3 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,965 | Props total: 8432 8432
I can't believe so many people are condoning this s**t. Is that what's up in 2010? SMH...

Eh dude is wierd as hell. No doubt. In general, I don't f**k with his music, but he's right in that video. That hating as mentality exists everywhere. Unless they actually had issues, that dude is a lame for that. Why else would you take the time to set someone up and then throw a sucker punch like that? Because you don't f**k with his music?

Someone gotta explain that to me.....
 8 years ago '06        #493
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
 Two02x3 said:
I can't believe so many people are condoning this s**t. Is that what's up in 2010? SMH...

Eh dude is wierd as hell. No doubt. In general, I don't f**k with his music, but he's right in that video. That hating as mentality exists everywhere. Unless they actually had issues, that dude is a lame for that. Why else would you take the time to set someone up and then throw a sucker punch like that? Because you don't f**k with his music?

Someone gotta explain that to me.....
Lil B be on some gay lame s**t...., but there no question that was some sucker s**t.
 06-08-2010, 12:24 AM         #494
Thee504Legend 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Realness said:
Lil B be on some gay lame s**t...., but there no question that was some sucker s**t.
All that blasphemy speak and princess talk finally caught up with him. You don't see this kinda of foolery being played out with most real cats.
 8 years ago '06        #495
Yung Dilla 1500 heat pts1500
space
space
$57,647 | Props total: 37217 37217
hmmmm budden gets sucker punched he a punk lil b get sucker punched it was a hoe move only on boxden...
 8 years ago '05        #496
OG T Gutta N 10 heat pts10
space
space
$6,935 | Props total: 2654 2654
I can't hate on a n*gga so bad that I laugh at him gettin suckered punched, b**ch s**t is b**ch s**t and despite the person, it don't get respected, especially when the n*gga did nothin to provoke it, him callin himself a fairy, f**got, w/e don't got nothin to do with how much of a b**ch move it was, whats gonna be funny is if the lil n*gga get his s**t stomped in or head flattened, cause that what happens to n*ggas who do s**t like that
 06-08-2010, 12:38 AM         #497
Cipherr 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dont like this n*gga B's music.

s**ts garbage IMO, but seeing that GIF, if THATS what all these pages are on, that was some sucker s**t. The little n*gga took a sucker punch, and thats some lame s**t.

But,

But, B had time to collect himself. I been out of the hood for a long time now. 30 f**king years old and that would have been enough for MY a.ss to gather my s**t and put that n*gga down. Theres ZERO reason B didnt get a punch off right there. He was either high, drunk as s**t, or needs to work on his reflexes, n*gga got snuffed and had time to react, and didnt.
 8 years ago '08        #498
fly_society_05 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 37 37
damn, i feel sorry for him. :wow:

its f**ked up how everybody just let him skate on outta the room

i would have least held the n*gga up and let lil b actually f!ght him if he wanted

EDIT: f**k all that he hit him and calmly walked out talk, he hit him and zoomed outta there on sum sucker s**t, if he was real he woulda stayed and either finished him or gave him a fair f!ght

Last edited by fly_society_05; 06-08-2010 at 12:49 AM..
 8 years ago '10        #499
Two02x3 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,965 | Props total: 8432 8432
humble? because some no name caught him in the mouth when he wasn't expecting it? you cant be serious...

It takes a strong/weak mind to not chase after that guy. I can understand the punch....because it looks like he didn't know what was going on. After that, I'm checkin my lip and looking like "which one of yall punch me"........damn I guess he really was by himself.
 06-08-2010, 01:12 AM         #500
WEREWOLF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if you ever hit someone while they are sitting down you are a straight coward...sorry but thats just how i was brought up
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 25 - Rachel Dolezal faces 15 yrs in prison if convicted of felony ..
49 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Only PAWG That Matters
271 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Reboot your router
47 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
131 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside J Prince says a rogue DEA hitman was contracted to kill him!
81 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PAWG got no chill (#Jheeez)
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside A$AP Rocky Outsells Pusha T w/ No Buzz In 1st Week Sales Prediction (..
113 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Frame on this AMAZON.com/Ninimour Model tho...
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy