[[VIDEO]] LIL B aka BASE GOD GETTING BEAT UP BY A NERD ...SMH HE DOESNT DO NOTHING

most viewed right now
Jeezy – American Dream (ft. Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole)
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
188 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
29 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '09        #481
BiGSMOOVE426 
space
space
space
$174 | Props total: 0 0
so wheres the n*gga who was tryna expose stunnaman?
 8 years ago '05        #482
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
 universal~mind said:
i wanna do what nicco did to lil b to martian mar just for being an online homos3xual with all these homofied posts about trynna save lil b like super mario did the princess

Face it. Lil b's f**got, no talent having a.ss had it comin. He's a based rapper, with a based upper lip, who got a based a.ss whoopin. n*gga got snuffed into level 33

[pic - click to view]

stolen.
 8 years ago '05        #483
bi0 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,593 | Props total: 1153 1153
LIL b.... WAKA FLOCKA... YUNG BERG... YOUNG BUCK... ALL TAKIN L's dis YEAR!!!
 8 years ago '08        #484
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,553 | Props total: 17194 17194
When you call yourself a Princess you deserve to get f**ked up
 8 years ago '08        #485
Keith504 42 heat pts42
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 19 19
 BiGSMOOVE426 said:
so wheres the n*gga who was tryna expose stunnaman?
im waiting also
 8 years ago '08        #486
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,553 | Props total: 17194 17194
btw all of you calling this ho move, you need to look closely that f*g was asking for it

the final punch was classic

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #487
ImamThug187 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,623 | Props total: 8 8
Best thread ever

the dude walked out calmly after lil B sat back down

I admit only soft s**t was suckerin lil B outa no where, but other than that some one needed to do it...its lil B, the dude needed a a.ss whoopin talkin all that princess gay s**t
 8 years ago '09        #488
All Star Flow 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,395 | Props total: 852 852
yeah that n*ggas is a b**ch tho... why cant you catch the ones if you got beef.... n*ggas gonna go and suckerpunch a dude out of nowhere... i'dl be mad if n*ggas did me like that... i'll go after that n*gga and f**k his s**t up....
 8 years ago '10        #489
TonoVillaino 
space
space
$419 | Props total: 0 0
it was a dirty punch, but lets be honest how many of you guys would honestly tell dude to stand up to shoot the fair one if he was talking some bulls**t? That nico dude got pissed over bulls**t its not Lil B job to put this n*gga on he said no deal with it. But i dont know what you guys are seeing he punched him and walked out he didn't run he just had a lil power walk.
 8 years ago '05        #490
luvdahaze 99 heat pts99
space
space
$1,770 | Props total: 597 597
dude be dissin god sayin blasphemus s**t n then after he gets 6 pieced he wanna talk about god bless, god dont like ugly..if he aint the most oxymoronic dude ive ever seen..how can u take him serious about upliftin his people and bein positive when he spread more negativity and gay s**t than anyone else..cant say he deserved it but thats wat u get when u f**k with n*ggas u dont know thinkin its all good n u high profile..lesson learned
 8 years ago '08        #491
UnkleLuc_ 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,469 | Props total: 159 159
as much as i wanted to see that happen.. i ended feeling bad for the guy
 06-08-2010, 01:13 AM         #492
Thee504Legend 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Best. Thread. Ever!
 8 years ago '06        #493
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
 ImamThug187 said:
Best thread ever

the dude walked out calmly after lil B sat back down

I admit only soft s**t was suckerin lil B outa no where, but other than that some one needed to do it...its lil B, the dude needed a a.ss whoopin talkin all that princess gay s**t
Basically how I feel. that was some sucka s**t. How you talkin to dude all calm and then you get snuffed like that. His hits weak as f**k because Lil b was still conscious and s**t. How you get that many hits and a final blow and dude still conscious like that. lol Lil B caught a shock tho... I know he was like what the f**k just happened? Lil B need to stop with that princess s**t because he askin to get hit by some lame n*ggas like that lmao
 8 years ago '10        #494
Two02x3 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,588 | Props total: 6704 6704
I can't believe so many people are condoning this s**t. Is that what's up in 2010? SMH...

Eh dude is wierd as hell. No doubt. In general, I don't f**k with his music, but he's right in that video. That hating as mentality exists everywhere. Unless they actually had issues, that dude is a lame for that. Why else would you take the time to set someone up and then throw a sucker punch like that? Because you don't f**k with his music?

Someone gotta explain that to me.....
 8 years ago '06        #495
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
 Two02x3 said:
I can't believe so many people are condoning this s**t. Is that what's up in 2010? SMH...

Eh dude is wierd as hell. No doubt. In general, I don't f**k with his music, but he's right in that video. That hating as mentality exists everywhere. Unless they actually had issues, that dude is a lame for that. Why else would you take the time to set someone up and then throw a sucker punch like that? Because you don't f**k with his music?

Someone gotta explain that to me.....
Lil B be on some gay lame s**t...., but there no question that was some sucker s**t.
 06-08-2010, 01:24 AM         #496
Thee504Legend 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Realness said:
Lil B be on some gay lame s**t...., but there no question that was some sucker s**t.
All that blasphemy speak and princess talk finally caught up with him. You don't see this kinda of foolery being played out with most real cats.
 8 years ago '06        #497
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,900 | Props total: 25700 25700
hmmmm budden gets sucker punched he a punk lil b get sucker punched it was a hoe move only on boxden...
 8 years ago '05        #498
OG T Gutta N|M 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,739 | Props total: 1823 1823
I can't hate on a n*gga so bad that I laugh at him gettin suckered punched, b**ch s**t is b**ch s**t and despite the person, it don't get respected, especially when the n*gga did nothin to provoke it, him callin himself a fairy, f**got, w/e don't got nothin to do with how much of a b**ch move it was, whats gonna be funny is if the lil n*gga get his s**t stomped in or head flattened, cause that what happens to n*ggas who do s**t like that
 06-08-2010, 01:38 AM         #499
Cipherr 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dont like this n*gga B's music.

s**ts garbage IMO, but seeing that GIF, if THATS what all these pages are on, that was some sucker s**t. The little n*gga took a sucker punch, and thats some lame s**t.

But,

But, B had time to collect himself. I been out of the hood for a long time now. 30 f**king years old and that would have been enough for MY a.ss to gather my s**t and put that n*gga down. Theres ZERO reason B didnt get a punch off right there. He was either high, drunk as s**t, or needs to work on his reflexes, n*gga got snuffed and had time to react, and didnt.
 8 years ago '08        #500
fly_society_05 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,293 | Props total: 26 26
damn, i feel sorry for him. :wow:

its f**ked up how everybody just let him skate on outta the room

i would have least held the n*gga up and let lil b actually f!ght him if he wanted

EDIT: f**k all that he hit him and calmly walked out talk, he hit him and zoomed outta there on sum sucker s**t, if he was real he woulda stayed and either finished him or gave him a fair f!ght

Last edited by fly_society_05; 06-08-2010 at 01:49 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
197 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
84 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
275 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
56 comments
1 day ago