[[VIDEO]] LIL B aka BASE GOD GETTING BEAT UP BY A NERD ...SMH HE DOESNT DO NOTHING

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
60 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
126 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #381
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,830 | Props total: 4804 4804
damn they took that vid down quik as hell
 06-07-2010, 06:40 PM         #382
proof1984 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn i want 2 see this clown get duffed
 8 years ago '06        #383
Xaiv 149 heat pts149
space
space
$4,280 | Props total: 2189 2189
Sure it was probably funny seeing B get decked like that, but anyone who c/s that attack is a b**ch made f**gott. Nico is one of them fake a.ss n*ggas always has been always will be. To get upset about something as petty as that shows u how much of a f**gott Nico is. I don't kick it with n*ggas I don't like, if I dont like you I dont like you and obviously this fraud never liked B and was pretending to be chill with him so he could get a deal.

Personally I don't see him getting k!lled, but I can see some Berkeley and even Oakland goons running up on him
 06-07-2010, 06:41 PM         #384
whokid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 zills said:
[IMG]
[pic - click to view]

[/IMG]
.....and can I have a word with you Pal?!
good form
 8 years ago '10        #385
Based Nobleman 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,092 | Props total: 244 244
 Chuck Hustle said:
Jumping people or bringing in people who had nothing to do with it is even bigger sucker s**t... Everyone talking that k!ll s**t, wouldnt k!ll.. It takes alot to k!ll a man besides a gun... If you can k!ll someone without thinking about a mans family,kids,friends, then he should have:

a.)killed one of yours
b.)harmed one of yours

killing over a a 2 piece with the complementary biscuit, is stupid as f**k... n*ggas just wanna do whatever they can to land in jail lol...
u talking about sucker shti? listen to the clip, b was spreading POSITIVE, b took time out to chill with these lames and even do vids with them, and they SUCKER PUNCH HIM on some straight HO s**t.

the f**k u talking about "SUCKER s**t"? thats not sucker s**t to u????
 8 years ago '04        #386
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$14,847 | Props total: 1988 1988
Damn, i dont listen nor ever listen to lil b...

But real talk...

That was some cheap a.ss s**t, he must not have n e boys to let that happen to him and NO1 went after him
 06-07-2010, 06:45 PM         #387
shortbrett 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is hilarious. and some of you dudes need to hop off this n*ggas d*ck, youre looking like little based pussies along with your pus*y god
 8 years ago '09        #388
zills 
space
space
$202 | Props total: 15 15
 MARTIAN MAR said:
i'm done with this chit chat....i'm comin Nico...i'm ready to die n*gga......you and all ya n*ggaz is dead...
And it just got real!!

8 years ago '05        #389
dizzle trizzle 7 heat pts
space
space
$7,128 | Props total: 2629 2629
no matter if you like dude or not, that was some hoe a.ss shyte, then dude walk off like a b**ch a.ss n*gga homie...you going do some shyte like that finish it n*gga....this is just what happens when a n*gga get his fame on and lil n*ggas with no spotlight get jealous lol.
 8 years ago '07        #390
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
why is #getwelllilb a trendin topic on twitter???
 06-07-2010, 06:51 PM         #391
whokid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Based Nobleman said:
u talking about sucker shti? listen to the clip, b was spreading POSITIVE, b took time out to chill with these lames and even do vids with them, and they SUCKER PUNCH HIM on some straight HO s**t.

the f**k u talking about "SUCKER s**t"? thats not sucker s**t to u????
Game City is YOUR based. its the new religion cuz old ones divide. The difference between Jesus, who is currently passing me the "baton" if you will (Aquarius Messiah - google it) and lil b is that lil b talks gun/goon/he got K's and he was proven a false message in this message. I promise YOU, lil b fans that I wouldve fought, stabbed or shot dude. Jesus doesnt preach f*g/fake gangsta s**t, Jesus preaches love, but his followers have twisted his message and the "baton" has to be passed soon anyway. I concede that was sucker s**t by dude, but lil b, the goon in tiny pants, should have fought. not only that, if he a goon, he couldnt feel the negativity comin from dude all day? he didnt know his story, and know he lightweight hated him already. these r spidey senses for hood n*ggaz, or hood/college n*ggaz, whatever type of n*gga u r. anyway, RIP to that movement. There was a fasle, i cant even call him a false "p-word" cuz that would b disrespectin the side n*ggaz that work for their baton holder. he a fake, pus*y and he is prolly an active homos3xual.
 8 years ago '09        #392
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
$3,053 | Props total: 16 16
 Michael_Moore said:
don't be.....he's a tool for "them" 7:36
Man the Church is some bulls**t, you got priests raping lil boys in their a**holes and you're worried about lil b being sacreligious?

what he does is completely f**ked up in that regard, i agree, but the person making that video is just using examples in Lil B's music and trying to tie it into the REAL satanic agenda in music.

Lil B doesn't have a "handler", he's just crazy and likes to make f**ked up statements in his music. This is a situation where there is a real problem i.e. "the satanic agenda" and a false example, that being Lil B. He aint no satanist, he prolly could care less about god and the devil.

If that's why your hating on him Michael then look deeper then what those videos tell you. Listen to him as an artist and decide if he's comparble to the satanic imagery present with the major recording labels
 8 years ago '07        #393
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
# Junior G "we gettin these f**k n*ggaz Based God...don't worry n*gga"

Details
6:38 pm 7/6/10
Off

what tha hell lmao
 8 years ago '08        #394
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 MARTIAN MAR said:
this kreayshawn's twin -

they not really twins though

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #395
cali22buck 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,379 | Props total: 42 42
wow...
 8 years ago '06        #396
*c.o.a.* 104 heat pts104
space
space
$3,658 | Props total: 44 44
:wow: :lachen001: :laughing0: :thx: :fryingpan: :jawdropping:
 8 years ago '09        #397
Difficult 135 heat pts135
space
space
$47,420 | Props total: 665 665
 Michael_Moore said:
don't be.....he's a tool for "them" 7:36
wow awesome post
 8 years ago '10        #398
aka ReeSe 6 heat pts
space
space
$18,697 | Props total: 3744 3744
[quote=Bobby's World;16138217]
 Imagin3 said:

You must aint never been around no grimeys.

Alls fair in the street homie. Aint no honor amongst thieves. n*ggaz will smile in your face and shoot you right in your mouth. Ya'll aint never been around no real grimeys but a least get ya'll movie game up...
Yup.

People acting like he got hit with 1 punch on the slick & got knocked out. n*gga got surprised with a lil flurry & then stood up. *POW* Got caught.

n*gga should of screamed for help.

Just goes to show his fans are soft, if that was Joe Budden with his fans....n*ggas would of been swinging keyboards & mouses, throwing laptops & s**t.

JK I'm just talkin s**t.

Last edited by aka ReeSe; 06-07-2010 at 06:57 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #399
MlLkMan 
space
space
$4,246 | Props total: 40 40

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '05        #400
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
$54,050 | Props total: 6948 6948
 Mathematic said:

[pic - click to view]

they just lesbian lovers

r.burgundy said:
# Junior G "we gettin these f**k n*ggaz Based God...don't worry n*gga"

Details
6:38 pm 7/6/10
Off

what tha hell lmao
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
265 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
77 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
103 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
39 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
46 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
99 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
39 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
33 comments
20 hours ago