[[VIDEO]] LIL B aka BASE GOD GETTING BEAT UP BY A NERD ...SMH HE DOESNT DO NOTHING

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
129 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #361
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,781 | Props total: 17146 17146
 ImageOfTruth said:

This dude didn't deserve to get stole on
damm never even bothered to listen to dude until today...he is garbage as hell but does use some decent beats...weird enough that he could actually blow
 8 years ago '10        #362
Based Nobleman 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,092 | Props total: 244 244
 Michael_Moore said:
dudes in here are talkin' as if the dude was supposed to slap lil b with a glove & say I challenge you to a duel...u can tell some of the dudes in here have never been in a f!ght...this sort of thing happens all the time...& like u said..the room was filled with LIL b**ch'S homie's/princesses or wtv the f**k he refers to them as...
No u conspiracy s**thead

u SHOVE HIM, get in his face, tell him u got beef. THE VERY LEAST U DO IS WAIT UNTIL U BOTH ARE STANDING UP

u dont punch another man while hes sitting down OUT OF NOWHERE and after u act like ur cool with him for hours before. THATS A b**ch MOVE, ITS NOT EVEN A DISCUSSION
 8 years ago '09        #363
Difficult 135 heat pts135
space
space
$47,420 | Props total: 665 665
 whokid said:
You Black?
Basically.
 8 years ago '08        #364
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 whokid said:
n*gga, if u grew up with me, you already know this n*gga was a false. if u gonna go cosmic with this hip hop s**t, which is what Aquarius Messiah is, then be real. Game City is just the Pisces (Jesus Christ) passing the baton to Aquarius. I got n*ggaz, trust me. I knew this n*gga would fizzle, cuz what he was sayin i knew was not what YOU needed. he had no Logic behind the message. I am God, cuz God says it men are, and the Devil cuz we all have inner demons. GodDevil Ronnie Stack Dollars The Lucci. Lucci is short for the Angel of Music. man, I have been here before...POW!
this n*gga is dusted ouuuut of his mind!!!

Punonni Donni said:
I bet that none of you n*ggas in here talkin s**t can even f!ght.
LMFAO @ your girlfriends even checking you.
Pathetic to speak out of place.
name names

Last edited by supervillain; 06-07-2010 at 06:29 PM..
 8 years ago '09        #365
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
$3,053 | Props total: 16 16
Kids/grimey types don't believe in a fair f!ght.

I never kicked a man while he's down. Never threw a sucker punch. Never ganged up on someone more than 2 vs. 1 to back up my friends.

In my past it's always the other person who threw the first punch/headbut, and I had to react fast enough to punish them and get outta there.

Ya'll can sit there and say "this is the hood, anything goes" but that only goes so far because ya'll are gonna be the ones sittding there crying how it's unfair when it happens to you.

Last edited by ImageOfTruth; 06-07-2010 at 06:30 PM..
 8 years ago '10        #366
space
space
space
 Chuck Hustle said:
Dude sneak faded Lil b, if Lil' B has pride he'll shoot the fair one with dude...have their boys on each side to equalize the s**t and have LIl B and dude go toes
Why? other dude sucker punched b, so now bs gotta set up a f!ght and go toe to toe? na bruh, he gon get his when he least expects it, hes not a real n*gga that u should call him out and settle it toe to toe. if hes a real n*gga THEN u do that
 8 years ago '10        #367
space
space
space
 ImageOfTruth said:
Kids/grimey types don't believe in a fair f!ght.

I never kicked a man while he's down. Never threw a sucker punch. Never ganged up on someone more than 2 vs. 1 to back up my friends.

In my past it's always a the other person who threw the first punch/headbut, and I had to react fast enough to punish them and get outta there.
this ^
 8 years ago '08        #368
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
Micheal Moore, you my dude and i usually agree with you 95% of the time but i gotta disagree with you on this one....

lil B took an L cuz it was video taped but the s**t was a str8 sucker move....

Last edited by supervillain; 06-07-2010 at 06:32 PM..
 06-07-2010, 06:31 PM         #369
codeine 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
To know where all the s**t happened go to
 8 years ago '04        #370
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
space
$39,155 | Props total: 9563 9563
lmao fam didnt see that s**t coming
 8 years ago '10        #371
Official253 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,909 | Props total: 1269 1269
based god is a b**ch.. lil b**ch.
he deserved that s**t, dude shouldve just shot the f*g in his face.. real talk.

pretty b**ch princess jesus looking a.ss. gtfoh.
 06-07-2010, 06:32 PM         #372
whokid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
y yall get so many abortions? LOL, nah, im jus f**kin with u. about ur comment about n*ggaz lettin they girl check them, as long as you put the fear of God in your female, which she should have, the relationship will be strong cuz he is strong and his strength gives YOU strength, black woman.

on a sidenote, how long before his b**ch talks about this at home? LMAO...the only reason im goin hard is cuz he didnt defend his honor. Game City is about the good. and the bad. and the money. and the teaching. spread s3x violence goes down...
 8 years ago '09        #373
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
Hate won't bring you nothing, real s**t. Lil B a real dude in ways other than "hood" s**t, DESPITE THE FACT HE BEEN TO JAIL and did the s**t ya'll dudes idolize.

Learn to respect other people, f**k all that pretend s**t. If you don't have some honor, you're nothing. I know dudes like Nico, they were bums then and they're still bums now.
 06-07-2010, 06:35 PM         #374
whokid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im a regular n*gga but i think outside the box. Logic is the root of Game City, and dust? u buggin, listen....
 8 years ago '09        #375
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
 whokid said:
im a regular n*gga but i think outside the box. Logic is the root of Game City, and dust? u buggin, listen....
Did you watch Zietgiest and realize the world was a lie and decide you was gonna wake up the masses with the new age movement?
 06-07-2010, 06:37 PM         #376
whokid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ImageOfTruth said:
Hate won't bring you nothing, real s**t. Lil B a real dude in ways other than "hood" s**t, DESPITE THE FACT HE BEEN TO JAIL and did the s**t ya'll dudes idolize.

Learn to respect other people, f**k all that pretend s**t. If you don't have some honor, you're nothing. I know dudes like Nico, they were bums then and they're still bums now.
let me close that loophole while u still feel "on top" that u made a point. he takes the biggest L on Earth and Hip Hop cuz he say he gooned out and roll to n*ggaz spots with bulletproofs and he a f*g and when does it end a n*gga need to reach out to him and sit him down somewhere. he lied and while it was a sucker punch, he shoulda stood up, and called dude out and fought. dead thread.
 8 years ago '05        #377
Chuck Hustle 
space
space
$8,517 | Props total: 0 0
 Based Nobleman said:
Why? other dude sucker punched b, so now bs gotta set up a f!ght and go toe to toe? na bruh, he gon get his when he least expects it, hes not a real n*gga that u should call him out and settle it toe to toe. if hes a real n*gga THEN u do that
Jumping people or bringing in people who had nothing to do with it is even bigger sucker s**t... Everyone talking that k!ll s**t, wouldnt k!ll.. It takes alot to k!ll a man besides a gun... If you can k!ll someone without thinking about a mans family,kids,friends, then he should have:

a.)killed one of yours
b.)harmed one of yours

killing over a a 2 piece with the complementary biscuit, is stupid as f**k... n*ggas just wanna do whatever they can to land in jail lol...
 06-07-2010, 06:38 PM         #378
whokid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ImageOfTruth said:
Did you watch Zietgiest and realize the world was a lie and decide you was gonna wake up the masses with the new age movement?
so u sarcastic but dont buy into the truth of the worlds sarcasm? POW
 8 years ago '09        #379
zills 
space
space
$202 | Props total: 15 15
 MARTIAN MAR said:
alot of n*ggaz might not like B, but I guarantee you alot of n*ggaz will ride for him....this s**t gonna be major......Nico you gonna be on the news for a homicide lil n*gga.....
[IMG]
[pic - click to view]

[/IMG]
.....and can I have a word with you Pal?!
 06-07-2010, 06:40 PM         #380
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Punonni Donni said:
Disappointed in you Michael.
don't be.....he's a tool for "them" 7:36

[video - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
1 day ago