[[VIDEO]] LIL B aka BASE GOD GETTING BEAT UP BY A NERD ...SMH HE DOESNT DO NOTHING

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
130 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
94 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
284 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #341
Hunedz|M 38 heat pts38
space
space
$6,414 | Props total: 3 3
Hardknock a lil' group from the O'
they were on BET a while back...with this

Town Bizness but this s**t still aint right.

[video - click to view]

Just like a n*gga from the town too
gassed up over some petty shEET.

Get ya own do ya own.

Last edited by Hunedz; 06-07-2010 at 06:13 PM..
 8 years ago '09        #342
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
$3,053 | Props total: 16 16
 whokid said:
GTFOH, he rappin goon s**t in tiny pants he a pus*y aint no logic around that. man, this n*gga need hang it up. any real man f!ghts. I have been sucker punched at his age and stabbed n*ggaz whatever needs to be done, and if u aint a lil b a.ss n*gga ur self, im sure u would too. i do concede that dude who stole on him was a b**ch, but lil b a bigger b**ch for not at least askin for the one on one. he THEN PROCEEDS TO DO THE n*ggaS DANCE AND PROP THE n*gga AFTER GETTIN MOLLY WHOPPED. where they do that at? he lacks Sapience.
he dapped the dude after getting punched? where's the footage, he did the dude's dance after getting those sucker punches?

did i miss all this s**t? I see a 1 minute 30 second video.
 06-07-2010, 06:11 PM         #343
whokid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol, like it matters. split hairs. he didnt f!ght back still, right?DID THE n*gga DEFEND HIS HONOR< YOU f*g n*ggaS WHO SUPPORT THIS s**t. man, i aint even mad, ALL u n*ggaz need guidance and a plan. I got you tho. and its even funnier that he may or may not have made it before. lol, this n*gga didnt DO s**t. can u have this n*gga in YOUR clique? he wont ride when it pops off...suck my d*ck if u disagree cuz it is what it is. YOU just butt hurt he got punched and did the dance and got played and that freestyle my b**ch can top.
 8 years ago '10        #344
Curb 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,474 | Props total: 80 80
 ImageOfTruth said:
You misunderstood me.

Wayne would have everyone in that room k!lled for just witnessing it maybe.

But DURING a beat down with none of his cohorts, I'm saying we can exchange Lil B for Wayne and the result would be the same, someone like Wayne wouldn't have swung back.

My point is, SOME rappers just aint in the right mind frame to do something like f!ght back, while others are, for example maybe like Gucci Mane who k!lled someone over his chain.

On the flip side theres someone like Wacka who got shot and aint shoot back. I'm not saying he's "soft" for it, but you can't say Lil B should have punched dude back because it may not be his nature.

OH, I see what you mean.

Lil Wayne isn't the type of person to f!ght, he would have got hit, and gave him one of those faces. His boys would have done him up.

Just like Joe Budden and the lame Wu-Tang member's bodyguard, Joe got hit, but, the Wu-Tang member made himself look like a clown for doing something dumb like that.

But, I see what you mean. i was on some other s**t
 06-07-2010, 06:12 PM         #345
whokid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LOL, man, im sayin what im sayin for what im sayin it for, he did the dude dance AFTER he got popped up and thats that. f**k u - Game City
 8 years ago '10        #346
Curb 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,474 | Props total: 80 80
 Based Nobleman said:
that was BEFORE the punch u low-comprehension level a.ss n*gga. lol at u thinkin hes gonna do that after getting punched.

"hey guys wait for me so i can do ur dance on camera! even though u just punched me!"

lol u stab n*ggas ok we get it ur tough bruh
That dude is stupid as f**k.
 06-07-2010, 06:14 PM         #347
whokid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*gga, defend YOUR honor. we know by the comments who wouldve let this happen to them or not. I am not a princess. Nor a pretty b**ch. Im a GodDevil cuz Game City is both good and evil. this n*gga was a fake ME. Aquarius Messiah Ronnie Stack Dollars The Lucci. and ill stab u if u come at me wrong.
 06-07-2010, 06:16 PM         #348
whokid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol, he couldnt feel the set up? you gotta sense that s**t. Im from Chicago, n*ggaz f!ght growin up, and I been suckerpunched. and I punched back. didnt YOU?
 8 years ago '07        #349
NuffGanja 117 heat pts117
space
space
$35,711 | Props total: 14906 14906
 whokid said:
n*gga, defend YOUR honor. we know by the comments who wouldve let this happen to them or not. I am not a princess. Nor a pretty b**ch. Im a GodDevil cuz Game City is both good and evil. this n*gga was a fake ME. Aquarius Messiah Ronnie Stack Dollars The Lucci. and ill stab u if u come at me wrong.
are you mentally stable son?
 8 years ago '10        #350
Based Nobleman 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,092 | Props total: 244 244
 whokid said:
lol im rofl no lie lmfao u funny
 8 years ago '09        #351
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
 whokid said:
LOL, man, im sayin what im sayin for what im sayin it for, he did the dude dance AFTER he got popped up and thats that. f**k u - Game City
Naw naw, you're wrong Lucci, but i feel what your saying.

A man shouldn't be b**ched like that, my point is, everyone is different. And when you make it big as you hope you will, I doubt you'll be the same person you are now. Things that come natural like swinging back might not be the first thing on your mind when your all alone in a room full of people who aren't your friends.

I'm just saying.
 8 years ago '08        #352
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 whokid said:
are you serious my, n*gga?
 8 years ago '05        #353
Chuck Hustle 
space
space
$8,517 | Props total: 0 0
Dude sneak faded Lil b, if Lil' B has pride he'll shoot the fair one with dude...have their boys on each side to equalize the s**t and have LIl B and dude go toes
 8 years ago '09        #354
ImageOfTruth 
space
space

[video - click to view]

This dude didn't deserve to get stole on
 8 years ago '09        #355
Difficult 135 heat pts135
space
space
$47,420 | Props total: 665 665
I bet that none of you n*ggas in here talkin s**t can even f!ght.
LMFAO @ your girlfriends even checking you.
Pathetic to speak out of place.
 8 years ago '08        #356
Ven0m 12 heat pts12
space
space
$3,948 | Props total: 979 979
 ImageOfTruth said:

This dude didn't deserve to get stole on
dat s**t is dope, good find.
 06-07-2010, 06:23 PM         #357
whokid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mathematic said:
are you serious my, n*gga?
n*gga, if u grew up with me, you already know this n*gga was a false. if u gonna go cosmic with this hip hop s**t, which is what Aquarius Messiah is, then be real. Game City is just the Pisces (Jesus Christ) passing the baton to Aquarius. I got n*ggaz, trust me. I knew this n*gga would fizzle, cuz what he was sayin i knew was not what YOU needed. he had no Logic behind the message. I am God, cuz God says it men are, and the Devil cuz we all have inner demons. GodDevil Ronnie Stack Dollars The Lucci. Lucci is short for the Angel of Music. man, I have been here before...POW!
 06-07-2010, 06:23 PM         #358
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 legendisdope said:
how the dude hit him a pus*y when lil b**ch was there wit his homies n he aint did s**t?? LMFAO.. n n*gga strolled out after deckn the f**got like 3 times..

big ups n*gga, aint no cheapshot when the n*gga wit his homies.. n*gga got up n got sat back down LOL
dudes in here are talkin' as if the dude was supposed to slap lil b with a glove & say I challenge you to a duel...u can tell some of the dudes in here have never been in a f!ght...this sort of thing happens all the time...& like u said..the room was filled with LIL b**ch'S homie's/princesses or wtv the f**k he refers to them as...
 06-07-2010, 06:24 PM         #359
whokid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Punonni Donni said:
I bet that none of you n*ggas in here talkin s**t can even f!ght.
LMFAO @ your girlfriends even checking you.
Pathetic to speak out of place.
You Black?
 8 years ago '09        #360
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
Been in plenty f!ghts, we squared off like men. Opposite sides, knew what we were in for.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
99 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
210 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy