[[VIDEO]] LIL B aka BASE GOD GETTING BEAT UP BY A NERD ...SMH HE DOESNT DO NOTHING

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
100 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
88 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
17 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-07-2010, 05:46 PM         #321
whokid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
#catchphrase...Lil B=A f*g indeed.
 8 years ago '06        #322
youngskits718 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,119 | Props total: 16 16
Foul.

Knew something was up when Lil B wasn't tweetin for a good minute from YESTERDAY

Dude usually goes ham like every 5 minutes. They HAVE to find dude and at least set up a fair one
 8 years ago '09        #323
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
$3,053 | Props total: 16 16
 whokid said:
all the lames sayin "oh, why they do that, waaahhh, that was weak s**t" im sayin yea, that was some hoe s**t dude pulled, but what was even BIGGER hoe s**t was he didnt do s**t AND did THAT n*ggaz dance AFTER spittin a HORRIBLE freestyle. this is the ultimate L in hip hop history FOR REAL. you cant deny_message coming_Ronnie Stack Dollars The Lucci_this logic.

A f*g indeed.
Damn just call yourself Ronnie Stacks or some s**t homie.

Ronnie Fetti Guap Gold Grill Shawty Paper Chasin Dinero, you don't need that s**t. Sounds like some s**t outta the Boondocks.

Last edited by ImageOfTruth; 06-07-2010 at 05:48 PM..
 06-07-2010, 05:48 PM         #324
whokid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn, im bumpin that Styles P right now, that diss to the Roc he did over lil kim and ray j "wait a minute"...he said "im still bumpin ur s**t...i aint a hater"

that look like jesus DO knock tho...cant front.
 8 years ago '05        #325
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
$54,062 | Props total: 6961 6961
*keeps updating B's twitter every 5 seconds*

*please tweet based god, pleaseeeee*
 8 years ago '09        #326
Difficult 135 heat pts135
space
space
$47,420 | Props total: 665 665
 Michael_Moore said:
here's dudes twitter...show your support & follow him this punch lil b movement needs to spread across the world....
Disappointed in you Michael.
 06-07-2010, 05:48 PM         #327
whokid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ImageOfTruth said:
Damn just call yourself Ronnie Stacks or some s**t homie.

Ronnie Fetti Guap Gold Grill Shawty Paper Chasin Dinero, you don't need that s**t. Sounds like some s**t outta the Boondocks.
nah son, theres meanin behind everything. stay tuned. Game City gettin all money everywhere...what else students?
 8 years ago '10        #328
Curb 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,474 | Props total: 80 80
 ImageOfTruth said:
I agree that the AFTER effect would be different in Wayne's situation, but the DURING a beat down, I think most rappers would just stand there.

There's prolly a long a.ss list of rappers that could/would f!ght, and another long a.ss list of rappers that aren't even in the right mind frame to do something.
Whoa, whoa, whoa.....

f**k YOUNG MONEY, I am not talking about them when I say this. Lil Wayne is the youngest in the Cash Money, they've been protecting this n*gga since he was a child. If Lil Wayne was in a public setting, with CASH MONEY around (Even with B.G. and Juvenile), those n*ggas would have HURT that dude. Birdman and Slim have WAY too much pride, they WOULD NOT let that ride out, you better believe they'll be POPPING. That's not even d*ck riding, that dude would have left with atleast a broken cheek bone, you cannot be serious. I don't even f**k with Hot Boys like that, but, that's STUPID what you said.

Now Drake? lol f**k that n*gga
 8 years ago '05        #329
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
$54,062 | Props total: 6961 6961
 legendisdope said:
how the dude hit him a pus*y when lil b**ch was there wit his homies n he aint did s**t?? LMFAO.. n n*gga strolled out after deckn the f**got like 3 times..

big ups n*gga, aint no cheapshot when the n*gga wit his homies.. n*gga got up n got sat back down LOL
read the thread before you start yapping that nonsense.....n*ggaz in that room weren't his 'homies'....they were random fans...probably all white too, since only white people like the Pack cept for me and a couple other n*ggaz in the Lil B thread....
 8 years ago '09        #330
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
 Punonni Donni said:
Disappointed in you Michael.
For all the "knowledge" he got, he sure do got allotta hate in him.

Anyone can get stole on, a n y o n e.
 8 years ago '09        #331
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
 Curb said:
Whoa, whoa, whoa.....

f**k YOUNG MONEY, I am not talking about them when I say this. Lil Wayne is the youngest in the Cash Money, they've been protecting this n*gga since he was a child. If Lil Wayne was in a public setting, with CASH MONEY around (Even with B.G. and Juvenile), those n*ggas would have HURT that dude. Birdman and Slim have WAY too much pride, they WOULD NOT let that ride out, you better believe they'll be POPPING. That's not even d*ck riding, that dude would have left with atleast a broken cheek bone, you cannot be serious. I don't even f**k with Hot Boys like that, but, that's STUPID what you said.

Now Drake? lol f**k that n*gga
You misunderstood me.

Wayne would have everyone in that room k!lled for just witnessing it maybe.

But DURING a beat down with none of his cohorts, I'm saying we can exchange Lil B for Wayne and the result would be the same, someone like Wayne wouldn't have swung back.

My point is, SOME rappers just aint in the right mind frame to do something like f!ght back, while others are, for example maybe like Gucci Mane who k!lled someone over his chain.

On the flip side theres someone like Wacka who got shot and aint shoot back. I'm not saying he's "soft" for it, but you can't say Lil B should have punched dude back because it may not be his nature.
 06-07-2010, 05:58 PM         #332
whokid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ImageOfTruth said:
You misunderstood me.

Wayne would have everyone in that room k!lled for just witnessing it maybe.

But DURING a beat down with none of his cohorts, I'm saying we can exchange Lil B for Wayne and the result would be the same, someone like Wayne wouldn't have swung back.

My point is, SOME rappers just aint in the right mind frame to do something like f!ght back, while others are, for example maybe like Gucci Mane who k!lled someone over his chain.

On the flip side theres someone like Wacka who got shot and aint shoot back. I'm not saying he's "soft" for it, but you can't say Lil B should have punched dude back because it may not be his nature.
GTFOH, he rappin goon s**t in tiny pants he a pus*y aint no logic around that. man, this n*gga need hang it up. any real man f!ghts. I have been sucker punched at his age and stabbed n*ggaz whatever needs to be done, and if u aint a lil b a.ss n*gga ur self, im sure u would too. i do concede that dude who stole on him was a b**ch, but lil b a bigger b**ch for not at least askin for the one on one. he THEN PROCEEDS TO DO THE n*ggaS DANCE AND PROP THE n*gga AFTER GETTIN MOLLY WHOPPED. where they do that at? he lacks Sapience.
 8 years ago '10        #333
Based Nobleman 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,092 | Props total: 244 244
 whokid said:
GTFOH, he rappin goon s**t in tiny pants he a pus*y aint no logic around that. man, this n*gga need hang it up. any real man f!ghts. I have been sucker punched at his age and stabbed n*ggaz whatever needs to be done, and if u aint a lil b a.ss n*gga ur self, im sure u would too. i do concede that dude who stole on him was a b**ch, but lil b a bigger b**ch for not at least askin for the one on one. he THEN PROCEEDS TO DO THE n*ggaS DANCE AND PROP THE n*gga AFTER GETTIN MOLLY WHOPPED. where they do that at? he lacks Sapience.
that was BEFORE the punch u low-comprehension level a.ss n*gga. lol at u thinkin hes gonna do that after getting punched.

"hey guys wait for me so i can do ur dance on camera! even though u just punched me!"

lol u stab n*ggas ok we get it ur tough bruh
 8 years ago '06        #334
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,666 | Props total: 8614 8614

[pic - click to view]

nniiccee!!
 8 years ago '05        #335
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,190 | Props total: 11750 11750
 wtr1906 said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Budala said:
smh @ this n*gga requesting a mini movie ... f**k off.
 8 years ago '08        #336
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 Luca Brasi said:
sneakin people his pus*y even more so when it lil b but this f**got deserved it f**k him f**k his fans
you mad??

Based Nobleman said:
that was BEFORE the punch u low-comprehension level a.ss n*gga. lol at u thinkin hes gonna do that after getting punched.

"hey guys wait for me so i can do ur dance on camera! even though u just punched me!"

lol u stab n*ggas ok we get it ur tough bruh
@ the nerve of the n*gga to talk about & have "Sapience" in his name....smart dumb n*gga need to log off...

Last edited by supervillain; 06-07-2010 at 06:10 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #337
King Allister 36 heat pts36
space
space
$21,788 | Props total: 173 173
any body can do that to ANY BODY... no ones invincible... some one can do that to 50.... the game... kanye.... uncle murder.. any body can get bodied
 8 years ago '09        #338
Difficult 135 heat pts135
space
space
$47,420 | Props total: 665 665
Also this is a reason why celebrities keep space with regular people and dont see them eye to eye because they pull pathetic coward s**t like this. Lil B was sitting there with them like he was just a regular dude. It's always the bad apples to f**k s**t up. Better believe Jay and all those other n*ggas would've had security enforce space.
 8 years ago '05        #339
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,190 | Props total: 11750 11750
Dam Video has been removed
 8 years ago '05        #340
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
[quote=Imagin3;16137772]
 javaughn1000 said:

That was a b**ch move. This n*gga was dancing around with this n*gga before that, the whole time plotting on sneaking him. That s**t is a b**ch move. If i don't like a n*gga I'm not dancing around and shaking his hand. I'm letting it be known. f**k that b**ch s**t. I am an advocate for n*ggas punching Lil B, but atleast do it like a man.
You must aint never been around no grimeys.

Alls fair in the street homie. Aint no honor amongst thieves. n*ggaz will smile in your face and shoot you right in your mouth. Ya'll aint never been around no real grimeys but a least get ya'll movie game up...

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
153 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
90 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
71 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
96 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
50 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy