Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
78 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA BIG BALLER BRAND JUST SHUT DOWN NYC TODAY :mjomfg:
31 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #61
OpeeFaSho 
space
space
$1,069 | Props total: 2 2
 Manny05 said:
I was expecting a bigger screen
yea the resolution is great and the camera
but the screen is too f**kign small

extremely dissapointed
Posted via Mobile Device
Apple always makes BIG improvements on their phones every 2 years. Seems like their main selling point is the new 4.0 thats coming out June 21st.
 8 years ago '04        #62
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,593 | Props total: 1012 1012
 Sheeed said:
Is it smaller than th screen we have now?
Posted via Mobile Device
It's the same which is a letdown after seeing the Evo's screen. s**t I think the Incredible has a bigger screen too.
 8 years ago '05        #63
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
evo screen bigger than the HD2 or the same size?
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #64
space
space
 Sheeed said:
evo screen bigger than the HD2 or the same size?
Posted via Mobile Device
It's very noticeable especially side by side. I went to look at the EVO last week. I'm in love with that screen. My problem is my iphone has been good to me. I have no problems with AT&T where I live so I don't want to get another phone and not like it.
 8 years ago '05        #65
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,442 | Props total: 7081 7081
I'm stickin with team iPhone. I'm just incredibly happy that the evo and a couple other android phones are competing with it, it is going to make them both make huge improvements over and over again. Cell phones are gonna be CRAZY in 10 years. God damn I love the era in which we live. Technology FTW.
 8 years ago '04        #66
mtbatol 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,694 | Props total: 1152 1152
damn @ a couple die hard Apple folks in here let down by the screen, meanwhile it's one of the very few things that impressed me . I guess with that impressive resolution keeping it the same size was the only way they could be somewhat close to the "10 hour on video" claim
 8 years ago '05        #67
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
yea If they mDe it bigger we'd have the battery life of the 3G smh
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #68
Hood_Rich 7 heat pts
space
space
$15,685 | Props total: 432 432
bigger screen means the app developers will have to re size the app resolution to every single app
 8 years ago '04        #69
space
space
 Hood_Rich said:
bigger screen means the app developers will have to re size the app resolution to every single app
:hmm: never looked at it like that.
 8 years ago '04        #70
Gmitch528 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,107 | Props total: 170 170
 Reppindaburghh said:
I'm stickin with team iPhone. I'm just incredibly happy that the evo and a couple other android phones are competing with it, it is going to make them both make huge improvements over and over again. Cell phones are gonna be CRAZY in 10 years. God damn I love the era in which we live. Technology FTW.
not an iphone guy at all but i agree with this s**t right here.... im a cell phone head and love seein new technology.. hopefully these dudes at microsoft release crazy phones with windows phone 7.. and then the next round of droid devices are goin to be nuts... hell i had a pre and trust me when palm gets that hp money the next web os phones are goin to be crazy...
 8 years ago '04        #71
bigboi2006 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,299 | Props total: 8 8
Ehh nothing really major. Only big selling point will really just be the new screen resolution and cameras. I got an iPhone 3GS which can be updated to the iOS4 and have basically all the features of the iPhone 4 software-wise. I'm just gonna wait to see what Android device(s) HTC will announce for AT&T this week. Hopefully that Aria is mean as hell without crippling attatched like the Backflip.
 8 years ago '07        #72
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 Daddy Black said:
aside from they gyroscope the evo and the incredible s**t on this phone still. The android software on the phones could be rooted, allowing you to do the same things a jailbroken iphone can do. the evo is the best deal right now, you can get it on sprints unlimited plan and it has wimax capability allowing you to use the phone as a router for 6 devices.
ain't nothn s**ttin on the iPhone 4 be real with urself
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '05        #73
lilmeaty6122 
space
space
space
$780 | Props total: 1 1
 philly337 said:
that's what i'm saying...after at&t said they was gettin rid of unlimted data plan i'm now thinkin of goin with the vo or incredible but really don't have a clue what they do just kow everyone says they're as good or better then the iphone.I need a new phone so need to know what's up.One thing with iphone i know u can jailbreak and get all apps free and s**t (and they're easy to find) can u jailbreak and do the same with evo or is it like blackberry where ur f**ked payin for the app or just downloadin free ones
i got the evo and trust me its the best phone out...evo does everything the new iphone does and then some...what makes the evo better is the android operating system...u can get apps for free just like the iphone...download any type of files u want from any site...they say that if u root your android phone that its even better...havent tried that yet
 8 years ago '06        #74
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$28,942 | Props total: 10596 10596
 lilmeaty6122 said:
i got the evo and trust me its the best phone out...evo does everything the new iphone does and then some...what makes the evo better is the android operating system...u can get apps for free just like the iphone...download any type of files u want from any site...they say that if u root your android phone that its even better...havent tried that yet
u got a site that lists programs the evo has available for download?
 8 years ago '04        #75
J2hott23 46 heat pts46
space
space
$1,536 | Props total: 34 34
 Explicit said:
If the program is already out in the wild to root (jail break) the EVO then yes you can, but I wouldn't know if it is since I too am looking at a new phone. So far the Android platform is impressive. My sister has the Incredible and i'm completely impressed by it.
Yea it can be rooted check here
 8 years ago '09        #76
LyingUnderOath 
space
space
$305 | Props total: 0 0
if you have an iphone now and are within 4-6 months of your upgrade you can get it at the 199 price point
 8 years ago '07        #77
Rob De Niro 120 heat pts120
space
space
$13,486 | Props total: 666 666
go on apple.com and check out the video of it
 8 years ago '04        #78
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,324 | Props total: 2729 2729
 Hood_Rich said:

You do realize they have to re size the app resolution to every single app to work on this phone since even though the screen size the same, the resolution is twice as much as the 3gs.
 8 years ago '08        #79
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
Still ain't fukken with the evo 4g.

Only thing apple is winning is the app count. But i can give a fukk about apps.
 8 years ago '06        #80
RalphLaurenJR 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,216 | Props total: 31 31
EVO Owns this phone
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
40 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
72 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
53 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
68 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy