4th generation of iphone is here

most viewed right now
NBA Wildest Game Stats of the Year so far...?
17 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA NBA GMs vote Wolves star Towns best player to build around - Is it still t..
45 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
22 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
126 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #41
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
 hockeythug said:
it has a gyroscope in it. Full axis control now.

Do you have Sprint 4G coverage in your area?
not yet....I'm in NJ/NY metro area
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '07        #42
JordanWest86 23 heat pts23
space
space
$3,838 | Props total: 2105 2105
[QUOTE=hockeythug;16136006]it has a gyroscope in it. Full axis control now.

Do other operating systems have gyro? Android, etc.
 8 years ago '06        #43
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$28,973 | Props total: 10630 10630
 Sheeed said:
okay that's one thing....camera never been too much of an issue for me....but what else....what can this s**t not do that the evo does? Cuz pppl got decisions to make lol
Posted via Mobile Device
that's what i'm saying...after at&t said they was gettin rid of unlimted data plan i'm now thinkin of goin with the vo or incredible but really don't have a clue what they do just kow everyone says they're as good or better then the iphone.I need a new phone so need to know what's up.One thing with iphone i know u can jailbreak and get all apps free and s**t (and they're easy to find) can u jailbreak and do the same with evo or is it like blackberry where ur f**ked payin for the app or just downloadin free ones
 8 years ago '05        #44
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
the number of apps alone plus jailbreak is leading me towards AT&T....but I need to kno exactly what these phones can do....I'm willin to bet most of the things they can do are similar
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '05        #45
Daddy Black 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,724 | Props total: 2211 2211
 philly337 said:
that's what i'm saying...after at&t said they was gettin rid of unlimted data plan i'm now thinkin of goin with the vo or incredible but really don't have a clue what they do just kow everyone says they're as good or better then the iphone.I need a new phone so need to know what's up.One thing with iphone i know u can jailbreak and get all apps free and s**t (and they're easy to find) can u jailbreak and do the same with evo or is it like blackberry where ur f**ked payin for the app or just downloadin free ones
aside from they gyroscope the evo and the incredible s**t on this phone still. The android software on the phones could be rooted, allowing you to do the same things a jailbroken iphone can do. the evo is the best deal right now, you can get it on sprints unlimited plan and it has wimax capability allowing you to use the phone as a router for 6 devices.
 8 years ago '04        #46
infam0uskills 15 heat pts15
space
space
$8,434 | Props total: 5520 5520
its not a guarantee iphone 4 will be jailbreakable, but u know they will be working hard on it.

Im sure both evo and i4 will have their pros n cons.

But at&t new etf and data charges got me leaning with sprint.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '05        #47
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
^^^ if your already with AT&T data charges shouldn't be a problem....s**t a lot of ppl are happy about it cuz they can drop down...
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #48
Explicit 239 heat pts239
space
space
$10,091 | Props total: 2393 2393
 Sheeed said:
the number of apps alone plus jailbreak is leading me towards AT&T....but I need to kno exactly what these phones can do....I'm willin to bet most of the things they can do are similar
Posted via Mobile Device
There might be more apps for the iphone, but there are many of those apps that are crappy. plus as others said jailbreaking the iphone 4 prolly wont be capable for a while. If your coverage with AT&T is good then go for the iphone, but if its iffy I wouldn't even bother with it.
 8 years ago '06        #49
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 Sheeed said:
Posted via Mobile Device
yea i found acommparison but for real i got know clue what's better...

screen size : apple - 3.5 inch / evo - 4.3 inch (evo wins)
resolution : apple - 900X640 / evo - 480x800 (apple wins)
thickness : apple - .37 inches / evo .5 inches (apple wins)
weight : apple - 4.8 oz / evo 6 oz (apple wins)
battery : apple - unknown / evo 1500 mah (not sure apples battery but the times they listed looked good..maybe somebody who knows more about evo's standby and talk time can't fill me in who's better here)
processor : apple - A4 / evo - 1ghz snapdragon (got no f**kin clue what's better lol)
three axis gyro : apple - yea / evo - no (not even really sure what this is..wasn't explained to good in the log i was watchin)
storage : apple - 16-32 gb / evo 440 mb (apple wins..but really equals out see below)
storage expandable - Apple - no / evo - up to 32 gb (evo wins but equals out..see above)
usb : apple - dock connector / evo - yes (guessin evo wins)
tv output : apple dock connector / evo - hdmi cable (evo wins)
cameras : apple - back 5mp,front vga / evo - back 8mp / front vga (not sure who wins here..looks like evo but jobs was sayin how megapixels aren't everything and the retinal s**t he was talkin about seems like they may have the edge.I know nothing about cameras so maybe somebody can let me know)
flash : apple - yes...single led / evo - yes..dual led (once again duno about cameras but 2 seems better then one lol..maybe yall can break this down for me)
video camer - both have 720p
multitasking - both have this

Last edited by philly337; 06-07-2010 at 03:21 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #50
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 Daddy Black said:
aside from they gyroscope the evo and the incredible s**t on this phone still. The android software on the phones could be rooted, allowing you to do the same things a jailbroken iphone can do. the evo is the best deal right now, you can get it on sprints unlimited plan and it has wimax capability allowing you to use the phone as a router for 6 devices.
yea but we want details of the things u can do with the phones that others can't....plan pricing isn't really an issue...just need to kno what the evo can do the new iPhone can't....might make that switch
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #51
Zeedi 
space
space
space
$223 | Props total: 0 0
so the price is the same for the upgrade or those r just upgrade prices cause it said steve said that it was 199 for the 16gb and 299 for the 32gb and if ur contract is up anytime this year then u can get them for the same prices with the 2yr extension...????
 8 years ago '04        #52
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 Sheeed said:
Posted via Mobile Device
They do seem fairly similar, but the android market has a gang of apps too plus Sprint definitely has the cheaper plans.
 8 years ago '06        #53
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 Explicit said:
There might be more apps for the iphone, but there are many of those apps that are crappy. plus as others said jailbreaking the iphone 4 prolly wont be capable for a while. If your coverage with AT&T is good then go for the iphone, but if its iffy I wouldn't even bother with it.
so u can't jailbreak the evo to get paid apps for free?
 8 years ago '05        #54
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 philly337 said:
yea i found acommparison but for real i got know clue what's better...

screen size : apple - 3.5 inch / evo - 4.3 inch (evo wins)
resolution : apple - 900X640 / evo - 480x800 (apple wins)
thickness : apple - .37 inches / evo .5 inches (apple wins)
weight : apple - 4.8 oz / evo 6 oz (apple wins)
battery : apple - unknown / evo 1500 mah (not sure apples battery but the times they listed looked good..maybe somebody who knows more about evo's standby and talk time can't fill me in who's better here)
processor : apple - A4 / evo - 1ghz snapdragon (got no f**kin clue what's better lol)
three axis gyro : apple - yea / evo - no (not even really sure what this is..wasn't exlained to good in the log i was watchin)
storage : apple - 16-32 gb / evo 440 mb (apple wins..but really equals out see below)
storage expandable - Apple - no / evo - up to 32 gb (evo wins but equals out..see above)
usb : apple - dock connector / evo - yes (guessin evo wins)
tv output : apple dock connector / evo - hdmi cable (evo wins)
cameras : apple - back 5mp,front vga / evo - back 8mp / front vga (not sure who wins here..looks like evo but jobs was sayin how megapizels aren't everything and the retinal s**t he was talkin about seems like they may have the edge.I know nothing about cameras so maybe somebody can let me know)
flash : apple - yes...single led / evo - yes..dual led (once again duno aboutcameras but 2 seems better then one lol..maybe yall can break this down for me)
video camer - both have 720p
multitasking - both have this
Looks like 4G is the difference maker....once sprint rolls it out fully...we'll have a winner for sure
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '06        #55
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 kuruption said:
They do seem fairly similar, but the android market has a gang of apps too plus Sprint definitely has the cheaper plans.
yea sprint plans are way cheaper..they're s**t that costs 60-70 a month cost like 100 on at&t
 8 years ago '04        #56
Explicit 239 heat pts239
space
space
$10,091 | Props total: 2393 2393
 philly337 said:
so u can't jailbreak the evo to get paid apps for free?
If the program is already out in the wild to root (jail break) the EVO then yes you can, but I wouldn't know if it is since I too am looking at a new phone. So far the Android platform is impressive. My sister has the Incredible and i'm completely impressed by it.
 8 years ago '06        #57
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
damn i need to know if i'ts able to jailbreak/root whatever u wanna call it lol (just get apps free).If it doesn't goin to be pretty much cheaper plans vs being able to jailbreak
 8 years ago '04        #58
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 philly337 said:
yea sprint plans are way cheaper..they're s**t that costs 60-70 a month cost like 100 on at&t
s**t if you can't stay under 450 minutes that s**t balloons to $130 meanwhile the everything plan through Sprint is half that.
 8 years ago '06        #59
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
I was expecting a bigger screen
yea the resolution is great and the camera
but the screen is too f**kign small

extremely dissapointed
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '05        #60
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
Is it smaller than th screen we have now?
Posted via Mobile Device
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
31 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
51 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish