Jun 7 - FBI Take Down "Murda Grove Boys" Gang

most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
96 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
91 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 8 years ago '04        #21
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,872 | Props total: 1906 1906
 Daghostofsparta said:
:applause: Lets clean this world up of this filth n live in modaf**kin peace
That's what I'm talking about brother
 06-08-2010, 04:37 PM         #22
flawda_boy06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 yourFATazzMAMA said:
@ backyard gangs...

these n*ggaz wouldn't last a sec in Cali or Chi-town...
righttttttt they wouldnt last a second?? but yet the fbi needs to come in and take them down?? u are delusional :lachen001:
 8 years ago '05        #23
dg177bx 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$7,605 | Props total: 1 1
like i said african AMERICANS have to be the dumbest people on earth, black people ffrom other countries are no where near as stupid as these motheruckas are. someones response to my comment, "thats why you jock the artist and bite their styles" sorry bbut i dont have any rapper as my idle and never had lol thats what you call living in reality im afro hispanic by the way. i even tell my african american friends that they do the dumbest s**t then cry when they caught. one of my friends once talked about that one day hes going to stick some n*gga up with his gun for no reason......ok, then u get caught and start crying..now thats what you call dumb.
 8 years ago '07        #24
Kala Babu 
space
space
$2,262 | Props total: 126 126
gangs?

lol.. still?
 8 years ago '04        #25
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
space
$39,161 | Props total: 9589 9589
throw all those coons in a pit of fire and let them burn
 8 years ago '06        #26
StreetZ17 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,783 | Props total: 469 469
Remember what they said in the Boondocks......

The only way to avoid a n*gga moment is to send those n*ggas to jail.
 8 years ago '04        #27
King Ryan 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,649 | Props total: 1340 1340
 dg177bx said:
american black dudes have to b ethe dumbest people on earth
it a shame cuz u right, not some dumbest, but the dumbest on earth, i don't even feel like elaborating on how we patronize ignorants like no other.
 06-09-2010, 08:50 AM         #28
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dg177bx said:
like i said african AMERICANS have to be the dumbest people on earth, black people ffrom other countries are no where near as stupid as these motheruckas are. someones response to my comment, "thats why you jock the artist and bite their styles" sorry bbut i dont have any rapper as my idle and never had lol thats what you call living in reality im afro hispanic by the way. i even tell my african american friends that they do the dumbest s**t then cry when they caught. one of my friends once talked about that one day hes going to stick some n*gga up with his gun for no reason......ok, then u get caught and start crying..now thats what you call dumb.
Know what's makes us even more dumb??? Believing this land loves us, is for us, and treats us with the same respect even when we don't do things like the n*ggas in the post. We still think Abe Lincoln fought for our freedom, we still believe Barack Obama is black, and we actually believe that we are doing better than our African brothers in Africa. Pay taxes to a system that continually looks over us(Especially in our school systems), send all the police in the world to our communities to arrest for possession of drugs and guns when guns are made by white people and drugs are trafficked across two continents. Yeah, sad but true. We have to be some of the dumbest people on earth. Yet, when we try and wake up out of that slumber we are told we need to stop hanging on to the past(When our dumb a.sses are forced to learn everything about theirs), called racist when we want to keep things in our community or hate the way white police treat us, laughed at if we dare try to establish a connection to Africa(Whites love Europe, It's their home), and are considered trouble makers if we dare point the finger at inequality.

But when we fall in line, continue to make only %60 of what whites of the same education make, staying in the ghetto, k!lling each other, selling drugs and degrading our women, no one seems to have a problem(Everyone is happy to hear black men are going to jail for k!lling stealing and dealing, I am sad we lost that many more brothas to bulls**t and stupidity). We are where they expect us to be then.

I agree with you all. We are some dumb a.sses.

Last edited by Old Man Quillis; 06-09-2010 at 08:57 AM..
 8 years ago '10        #29
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$20,551 | Props total: 195 195
Clever name
 06-12-2010, 09:23 PM         #30
OnlyOriginality 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dg177bx said:
Please silence your mental incompetence because you DO NOT know every single african american in this country. And if your friends do dumb s**t like that then why are they your friends? One more it's not just african americans doing this dumb s**t its humanity as a whole so instead of being redundant help humanity alleviate these faults.
 8 years ago '05        #31
assanlb 
space
space
$851 | Props total: 56 56
 dg177bx said:
The fact that you hang around them or even refer to them as your friends, I wouldn't think much more highly of you than of them.

Last edited by assanlb; 06-12-2010 at 11:43 PM..
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
52 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
112 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
27 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
70 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
48 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
11 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
85 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy