I'm currently ranked #1 and #3 on google

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
52 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #61
Q80  OP
space
space
space
$479 | Props total: 2 2
 mr_underground said:

here's an example of an email i just got minutes ago because of the list i'm on:
You are on a really sh!tty list, no offence.

Try read from Ryan Deiss or Kim Roach or someone who makes atleast high 5 figures to 6 figures a month and can teach you a system to increase your residual income.

Atleast tell people about real residual income earners Frank Kern, John Reese,Marlon Sanders,Jonathan Mizel,Willie Crawford,John Taylor,Robert Plank,Shelley Lowery,Robert Puddy,Paul Myers,Kurt Melvin,Joel Comm,Rosalind Gardner,Bob Silber,Harvey Segal,Bryan Winters,Mike Filsaime,Lynn Terry,Russell Brunson,James Harkin, Michael Rasmussen,Mike Merz,Big Mike,Andy Jenkins,Brad Fallon,Michael Cheney.
 06-17-2010, 12:53 AM         #62
don designz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 06-17-2010, 07:15 AM         #63
Pitbull187 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Are you still helping people ? I just came accross this thread and i am really interested
 06-17-2010, 07:25 AM         #64
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
All this low risk high reward ish is stupid.

If you're going to consistently make real money then you do one and do it damn well.
Most of these "multiple blog for marketing" bulls**t get traffic for a couple of days or weeks and Google kicks them in the balls for being bs and then they move on to the next blog. They keep doing it over and over again till Google blacklists the registrant himself, not just the blog.

How the hell can you build brand equity with a site that has a half-life of a few weeks? Even if you had satisfied customers before, they won't be returning to a dead a.ss site like a discarded blog.

Just do it once and do it right. All this is unnecessary and actually going to hurt you and your credibility in the long run.
 7 years ago '04        #65
mr_underground|m 1967 heat pts1967
space
space
$22,756 | Props total: 28442 28442
 Q80 said:
You are on a really sh!tty list, no offence.

Try read from Ryan Deiss or Kim Roach or someone who makes atleast high 5 figures to 6 figures a month and can teach you a system to increase your residual income.

Atleast tell people about real residual income earners Frank Kern, John Reese,Marlon Sanders,Jonathan Mizel,Willie Crawford,John Taylor,Robert Plank,Shelley Lowery,Robert Puddy,Paul Myers,Kurt Melvin,Joel Comm,Rosalind Gardner,Bob Silber,Harvey Segal,Bryan Winters,Mike Filsaime,Lynn Terry,Russell Brunson,James Harkin, Michael Rasmussen,Mike Merz,Big Mike,Andy Jenkins,Brad Fallon,Michael Cheney.
I'm on a ton of list, i said thats the most recent email, I'm on Franks List, Andy's list, Reese's list, Walkers list basically the whole la jolla gang's list. And Rya Deiss As well as plent of others. I know Filsaimes list sucks and I never open his emails, I only did that for this example. Those email examples were from Mike Filsaime

I'm in the same community you are in, I know most of the people you mentioned, I'm no rookie....

Metalzoa said:
All this low risk high reward ish is stupid.

If you're going to consistently make real money then you do one and do it damn well.
Most of these "multiple blog for marketing" bulls**t get traffic for a couple of days or weeks and Google kicks them in the balls for being bs and then they move on to the next blog. They keep doing it over and over again till Google blacklists the registrant himself, not just the blog.

How the hell can you build brand equity with a site that has a half-life of a few weeks? Even if you had satisfied customers before, they won't be returning to a dead a.ss site like a discarded blog.

Just do it once and do it right. All this is unnecessary and actually going to hurt you and your credibility in the long run.
You are right, that is the basis for the make money crowd, most people have a burning desire to make money because thats what they think they want, thats why I mentioned exit strategy earlier in the thread and the idea was bashed. It sounds very appealing to make money doing nothing, its basic sales stuff, people aren't going to buy the 60 week workout program to lose weight though thats the truth, the magic pill is much more appealing. So the magic pill is whats sold.

It takes time to understand all of these concpets and to get a grip on them. Its harder if you aren't a marketer in general, interent marketing is just one medium. But the make money is so appealing that people go for it but rarely continue the work involved. I happen to know Ryan Diess spends hundreds of thousands of dollars on training and mastermind groups as well as the other top people.

Whats being taught are tricks, but when the tricks stop working the people who the tricks were sold to are dependent on the newest trick because they don't understand how it works. And that allows the next person to come and save them again. The pressure t stay ahead of the tricks will eventually burn you out unless you have other streams of income to balance.

Most of the guru's are famous for one thing and milk that, such as Jeff Walker = Product Launch

Deiss runs a brick and mortar internet marketing company, Filsaime runs a few software companies, Reese run a few companies and is start a videogame company, Jenkins is a video producer and has a software company, Kern...i don't know what he's doing right now but eh says he's retired from teaching internet marketing. If you think this is all you're going to do all day...though its possible, its a lot of work and sweating bullets. Its much easier to apply these skills to something you can actually provide value in because it can be leveraged into bigger opportunity. Owning multiple sites and trying make money from them is one approach of thousands.

Thats why I feel it gets unfufilling by itself, its to close to having a job you are to reactive. Personally I need more control that relying on affiliate stuff. And its only getting harder because google does not like that stuff at all.

Last edited by mr_underground; 06-17-2010 at 02:14 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #66
Q80  OP
space
space
space
 mr_underground said:
Deiss runs a brick and mortar internet marketing company, Filsaime runs a few software companies, Reese run a few companies and is start a videogame company, Jenkins is a video producer and has a software company, Kern...i don't know what he's doing right now but eh says he's retired from teaching internet marketing. If you think this is all you're going to do all day...though its possible, its a lot of work and sweating bullets. Its much easier to apply these skills to something you can actually provide value in because it can be leveraged into bigger opportunity. Owning multiple sites and trying make money from them is one approach of thousands.

Thats why I feel it gets unfufilling by itself, its to close to having a job you are to reactive. Personally I need more control that relying on affiliate stuff. And its only getting harder because google does not like that stuff at all.
I think if you run a website that adds value to people's live's like John Chow's site or Zac Johnsons site, you cannot lose. If you sell value adding informational products then you are on the right path. I started off trying to build 300 blogs getting $1 daily, that worked to some extent but it was only a starting point. I used what I learnt to do joint ventures in technology and forex and get residual income from doing affiliate programs/affiliate marketing. I have 1 new client who earns 20k a day off his website, he has the largest site online for toilets. Hopefully I'm throwing my banner on there soon and that would lead to more brand visibility, opportunities and most importantly. Income.
 06-18-2010, 03:41 AM         #67
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Q80 got a link to your site or portfolio?
 7 years ago '04        #68
Q80  OP
space
space
space
 Metalzoa said:
Q80 got a link to your site or portfolio?
Hi,
Unfortunately a website for pirated content is not the ideal place to throw up my website info. Even the emails I respond to and email addresses I use on this board have nothing to do with my company. I am happy to answer questions and all that, but unfortunately won't put my company info on here.
 06-18-2010, 11:18 AM         #69
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Then send a PM.
 7 years ago '04        #70
Q80  OP
space
space
space
 Metalzoa said:
Then send a PM.
The purpose of this thread is not to promote myself. I'm just pointing people to information on making money.

You may feel the need to see my site to validate what I say but ultimately, that is pointless, it will only distract people from finding out information on how to make money online. They'll spend time asking questions about revenue, how did you do it etc.
 06-18-2010, 11:32 AM         #71
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm not purchasing your services. I'm checking your portfolio and if you're capable of doing what you say you do. Not sure why its a problem to link it up but its no sweat off my back at the end of the day. Right now you're s**t's looking like all talk no heat, especially when some of your talk doesn't even make sense.
 7 years ago '04        #72
Q80  OP
space
space
space
 Metalzoa said:
I'm not purchasing your services. I'm checking your portfolio and if you're capable of doing what you say you do. Not sure why its a problem to link it up but its no sweat off my back at the end of the day. Right now you're s**t's looking like all talk no heat, especially when some of your talk doesn't even make sense.
I knew that was the purpose of you seeing my portfolio. I understand you need to put a negative spin on this thread to validate yourself and me. I won't let you. It serves no purpose. Not for me. The info me and Mr Underground have spoken about has come from people who are successful and who have applied themselves and made something out of it,I was just sharing that info,. This is not a pissing contest.
 06-18-2010, 12:59 PM         #73
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol whatever son.

You're selling a product but you can't show samples of what you've sold?
You post how much you're charging your clients but you won't show us these clients?
You post an atrociously weak Google Analytics from one of your blogs yet you claim to be able to get people 5k visits a day or some outrageous stuff?

Nice try but you need more people.

All your talk seems sketchy at best. Subscribing to whatever you want does not make you good at what you claim to do. I don't market SEO services yet I implement it into every site I build for my clients so I have a fairly good idea of what goes on behind the scene.

I was going to take a look at the backend of one or two of your clients and see how good of a job you're doing, but you're appearing super sketchy every second, making weak excuses why you can't show your work.

I don't need to see your portfolio know you're all talk. And you knew I wanted to verify what you were talking about so you're making excuses not to show it lol. I'm just surprised you didn't link me to a random site you had nothing to do with and claim it is your client ;)

It's nice to talk a lot of s**t but when you get called on it you clam up quick, right? I feel sorry for the people you're misleading but that's on them to check you twice before handing you any money for anything.

edit: who is making 5 figures a month on web stuff and doesn't even have a domain name or email service? Posting a google/yahoo address is just bait that you're more small-time than you claim.

Last edited by Metalzoa; 06-18-2010 at 01:06 PM..
 06-18-2010, 01:21 PM         #74
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You're lucky aweber is santizing your strings, by the way.

edit: then again, it would be their servers they are protecting, not yours.

Last edited by Metalzoa; 06-18-2010 at 01:26 PM..
 06-18-2010, 01:37 PM         #75
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Some amusing facts about our friend Q80 here:

Under the alias: blackhatq

Struggling to install Wordpress but you're an internet genius? lol

Under the alias: SUNZ / Daddy Long Stroking

You about to make 100 mil with your website thebiggaysecret? ok son.
Amusing that the link you sent out in your newsletter is the exact same one you got from this thread.

Come on, son.

EDIT: Damn I didn't even catch the fact that you are SUNZ and Daddy Long Stroking.
I'm about to sign up and report you on that site for being an alias. :)

DOUBLE EDIT:

Killing blow .. your own pic right here.

[pic - click to view]

Don't make me get serious in exposing you as a fraud any more than I already have.

Last edited by Metalzoa; 06-18-2010 at 01:52 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #76
Q80  OP
space
space
space
 Metalzoa said:

Amusing that the link you sent out in your newsletter is the exact same one you got from this thread.

Come on, son.

EDIT: Damn I didn't even catch the fact that you are SUNZ and Daddy Long Stroking.
Is that all you could pull up ? There are a couple of other sites i post on with the same name Q80. Find them all. And when you finally find out my identity. Please post my financial information from Q1 2009. Like i told you before, this is not a pissing contest, I am quite happy with my income and if you have the time and effort, you are welcome to reveal everything you find to try discredit me.

PS- Find the post with the bank balance. That is the one you seek.
 7 years ago '06        #77
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,979 | Props total: 3526 3526

This thread gets funnier and funnier.

There's no need to buy anything to learn about internet marketing or to do it yourself...all the information is already online if you know how to search for it.

..and for not wanting to show your site/portfolio ..it's not that serious.
 06-18-2010, 02:04 PM         #78
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 01seay said:
..and for not wanting to show your site/portfolio ..it's not that serious.
It is if you don't have one to show.
 7 years ago '04        #79
Q80  OP
space
space
space
 Metalzoa said:

Come on, son.

DOUBLE EDIT:

Killing blow .. your own pic right here.

[pic - click to view]

Don't make me get serious in exposing you as a fraud any more than I already have.
some producers i used to manage, been using that aim name for ages. You can search youtube and hear jermaine dupri talking about them, or you can google their latest work. Or if you know any bigger name rappers. Go find out who these guys are since I'm such a big liar.

[video - click to view]

Lets make this more interesting.
I'm currently overseas, I'll be back in USA in a week. If i am broke, and do not make money doing affiliate marketing. You win. But if i am succesfully making money doing affiliate marketing, and not working a single day 9-5 then you will fly to my next destination and be my a.ssistant for 1 week. Deal or No Deal ?

Also, I am not an internet genius, I pay guys in india using Odesk to implement things I need.

Deal or No deal.

Last edited by Q80; 06-18-2010 at 02:51 PM..
 06-18-2010, 03:02 PM         #80
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So you're willing to go through all of this but not post your portfolio huh.

[video - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
80 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
132 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
200 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago