I'm currently ranked #1 and #3 on google

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
171 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
124 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
51 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
74 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #1
7261 pageviews
83 comments

Q80 
space
space
space
$479 | Props total: 2 2
I'm currently ranked #1 and #3 on google

with my partner for a keyword optimized blog

domain name is keyword optimized, 6 letter and 12 letter domain name(as we have 2 sites)

my affiliate marketing account manager saw this and gave us the highest paying offers(80 of them).

2487 NoNo - Painless Hair Removal - Risk Free $0.07 $48.00/sale
2931 Debt a.ssistance Today - One Page $1.29 $15.00/lead

Its gonna be a hot summer. so we put out 40 more blogs and threw some amazon affiliate, ebay affiliate, kontera, clickbank and adsense on those blogs.. just waitin on the traffic

Anyhow, if you need some blogging income, ask away. I'm gonna answer 10 posts then dip.

I sent everyone email. I do not know if you recieved them. money.marketing85@gmail.com

or shoot me your email and first name using this

[pic - click to view]

http://forms.aweber.com/f .. /841987123.htm

Last edited by Q80; 06-10-2010 at 07:45 PM..

83 comments for "I'm currently ranked #1 and #3 on google"

06-07-2010, 10:36 AM         #2
Don Peru 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^Im new to all this...got any informative websites where i can read up on getting this type of thing started?
 8 years ago '04        #3
Q80  OP
space
space
space
I will throw my website link up later which has info/startup guides where you can post all your questions.

Anyone who has doubts on how it works. Simple math
Eg
5000 hits a day to my high ranked website x $.17 everytime you click the link + $50 each time someone signs up for a service(signup rate of 1%, 1% of 5000 clicks)

Income stream is either
5000 clicks x $.17 per click(with no signups)
1% of 5000 clicks x $50 a signup/sale

All this done from the comfort of my home, watchin tv, playin xbox while earning income.

But honestly, i do about 4 hrs work daily. mostly reading stats, lookin @ blogs, seeing where my traffic is slacking, networking, cold calling clients(for my other business SEO)
 8 years ago '04        #4
big jeffrey 
space
space
$2,385 | Props total: 359 359
could you explain more about the 6 and 12 letter domain thing? and also does it HAVE to be a blog?
 8 years ago '05        #5
66VETTE 
space
space
$1,164 | Props total: 1 1
@ 5k hits a day. Id love to see that keyword.
 8 years ago '04        #6
Q80  OP
space
space
space
 66VETTE said:
the 5k is not only a keyword but some of it is PPC,CPV and purchased traffic.

google analytics for one of my weaker blogs. everyone knows you never run google analytics on autoblogs but fukkit

[pic - click to view]

big jeffrey said:
could you explain more about the 6 and 12 letter domain thing? and also does it HAVE to be a blog?
the domain name is made up of 2 kewords(the 6 letter one) its a micro niche site. the 12 letter domain is a long tail keyword eg "how to control teenage drug abuse" or "peritoneal mesothelioma"

it does not have to be a blog, you can have a domain, blog, newsletter etc and make money doing affiliate marketing.
 8 years ago '04        #7
Q80  OP
space
space
space
 66VETTE said:

You can find dozens right there. Plus Micro Niche Finder +Market Samurai can show you more keywords with search volumes as well as competition statistics
 8 years ago '07        #8
Benny2k 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,779 | Props total: 2 2
always wondered how this type of thing worked.... im gonna look into this
 8 years ago '04        #9
Q80  OP
space
space
space
 NjGiant420 said:
always wondered how this type of thing worked.... im gonna look into this
It is very profitable to have a domain name that is keyword optimised and have content on your domain that relats to that keyword then throw on links that get you paid.. You could make $14k on amazon PER MONTH.

EVERYONE, PLEASE NO PM I've just got a flood of silly a.ss pm's that you could ask about here so everyone can get the info
 06-07-2010, 02:00 PM         #10
PUA Lifestyle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hey whats up, I posed in the other thread you replied in but I figured it might make more sense in here.

What domain name should I be purchasing and how do I figure out which that is?
What is keyword optimized?
$14K/month on amazon??? Sounds like lots or work and a little bit of luck...
 8 years ago '08        #11
Keno 19 heat pts19
space
space
$7,039 | Props total: 4874 4874
Bruh can I be your apprentice I've seen ebooks on this s**t. It seems easy but so damn complicated @ the same time. Ima shoot you a pm

Seen you said no pm's.

1. Are you creating your blogs on wordpress
2. How long did it take you to get to where you are today
3. Would you be willing to create a step by step guide.

Last edited by Keno; 06-07-2010 at 02:16 PM..
 8 years ago '08        #12
GoldBluded 536 heat pts536
space
space
$17,868 | Props total: 22582 22582
good question keno
[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #13
Q80  OP
space
space
space
 Keno024 said:
Bruh can I be your apprentice I've seen ebooks on this s**t. It seems easy but so damn complicated @ the same time. Ima shoot you a pm

Seen you said no pm's.

1. Are you creating your blogs on wordpress
2. How long did it take you to get to where you are today
3. Would you be willing to create a step by step guide.
1.im creating blogs and i do have domains, i moved to blogs for reasons like commenting and auto syndication(rss feeds etc)

2.too long man. the information was always there, just i wasnt applying it. once i started working on it, opportunities presented themselves.. i started by using ims web dwarf in 2002.. that when i started my online grind(although pitiful then).

3.yeah i could create a guide but i'd sell it as a PLR. but honestly, i am busy to make a guide.

PUA Lifestyle said:
Hey whats up, I posed in the other thread you replied in but I figured it might make more sense in here.

What domain name should I be purchasing and how do I figure out which that is?
What is keyword optimized?
$14K/month on amazon??? Sounds like lots or work and a little bit of luck...
what you want to do is signup for free at wpmage.com/blueprint watch their videos. 7 modules that will explain everything.. that is not my site, that is something i used.

keyword optimised means using your "keyword" in the domain name
Example
You are dr dre, detox is about to come out, you want a website to promote your album detox.. detox is your keyword... people going to search engines are searching for your keyword.. you website ends up being something like drdresdetox.com "that site is keyword optimised as the keyword appears in the domain name"

I don't make $14k a month, i said there are people that make that, i'm just under on a good month. and that is peanuts. I dont want anything under low 6 figures, which is extremely possible using a hybrid method.
 8 years ago '04        #14
Q80  OP
space
space
space
Alotta people are sending me pm's with some negative sentiment.

Keep in mind i'm not promoting any of my businesses, I'm just giving out information for people so they can go explore money making opportunities.

These keyword domain names have a combined search volume of 100,000,000+ Broad MatchSearches per month!

137 keywords with AdWords CPC values of at least $50.
(with the highest being $73.38).
4,204 keywords with AdWords CPC values of at least $25.
8,317 keywords with AdWords CPC values of at least $20.
17,505 keywords with AdWords CPC values of at least $15.
41,250 keywords with AdWords CPC values of at least $10.
131,555 keywords with AdWords CPC values of at least $5.
474,877 keywords with AdWords CPC values of at least $2.
 8 years ago '04        #15
Q80  OP
space
space
space
Ok all. go read some info at that aint my site either.

the first 10 email addresses i see here or get via pm. i'll put on. I'll help you for 30 days, get you atleast $1000 then i'm throwing you to the wolves. I can only manage to people @ once. But only if you are genuinely interested.
 8 years ago '04        #16
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,271 | Props total: 2842 2842
I'm having problems with WP Robot.. the images not showing up on my blogs main page.. but inside the blog they show up fine.. I need the image to be defined so it could show up. Also what type of wordpress themes do you use?
 8 years ago '04        #17
Q80  OP
space
space
space
 CTre said:
I'm having problems with WP Robot.. the images not showing up on my blogs main page.. but inside the blog they show up fine.. I need the image to be defined so it could show up. Also what type of wordpress themes do you use?
I have tons of themes, my favourite is socrates squeeze theme.

you bought a wpmu ?

everyone will recieve emails but no reply's to the pm. its quicker that way for me.
 06-07-2010, 03:50 PM         #18
Ed Bundy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i sent you my email addy a while ago Q80...hope u got it

also, do you think this is a field where a person can jump in and in the first year make a decent amount of money? or is it something that takes years to master and finally start seeing real money?
 06-07-2010, 03:56 PM         #19
PUA Lifestyle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Q80 said:
I have tons of themes, my favourite is socrates squeeze theme.

you bought a wpmu ?

everyone will recieve emails but no reply's to the pm. its quicker that way for me.
Sent you a pm with my email. Im struggling to find work this summer and its my last before I graduate college.
 8 years ago '04        #20
Q80  OP
space
space
space
 Ed Bundy said:
i sent you my email addy a while ago Q80...hope u got it

also, do you think this is a field where a person can jump in and in the first year make a decent amount of money? or is it something that takes years to master and finally start seeing real money?
once i get 10 email addy's im sending you all some info and welcome msgs and all that.

you can jump in and make 10k in your first 2 weeks. it just depends on your absorption rate in regards to information and just how quick you implement the information. like my partner just got into it 2 weeks ago, has numerous blogs with high rank on google that he refuses to monetize till he masters SEO. there are numerous factors that contribute to how much you make. Eg where is your traffic coming from, is it an informational or product website ? what are you selling ? what does your sales page look like. etc

zing
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
92 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
24 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
63 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
185 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
50 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
82 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy