Drake dissed 2Pac first now lil Kim, how is this acceptable?

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
39 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
45 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #41
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
 Pstax916 said:

[pic - click to view]

This.
 8 years ago '06        #42
JuStAnOtHaXaZn 
space
space
$283 | Props total: 0 0
I don't really see how this is a diss either. I'm 19 and I guess I just didn't feel the full impact that Pac had regardless of me seeing him all over the hip hop world after his death. I think he just meant to relate the impact Pac had on people to the impact that Jay had on him. If anything it shows respect to Pac by saying he knows how much of an influence he was too other people because if you put any other name than Pac or Big in that sentence it would just seem foolish.
 8 years ago '10        #43
keezy504 18 heat pts18
space
space
$3,406 | Props total: 1772 1772
 McmasterlockPt2 said:
I will never understand these dudes saying PAC was weak or overrated, it just goes to show u how wack and dumb hiphop fans are nowadays. Don't get me wrong, u can like whoever u wanna but have some respect for the late great 2Pac b**ches!
Posted via Mobile Device
gtfoh tupac wasn't lyrical, he used the same delivery every song,he was a f**king hypocrite,and a straight f**got.

it amazes me how people think that falsehood filled rant called "hit em up" was good.

f**k 2 pac.

r.i.p biggie smalls.
 8 years ago '04        #44
Mysonne 1 heat pts OP
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
 Marvin Hagler said:
mayne real rap i took it as him being too young to even feel da impact of that n*gga pac's death.... i reckon ole boy was only 10 round or abouts. but true that da line was unnecessary cuz it could definitely be taken wrong, da n*ggas a lame so he lunch if it pops off

da lil kim s**t was a no count f**got wit hand parkinsons gittin involved in a f!ght wit b**ches... now thats some true hoe s**t
This n*gga only calls out dead people and b**ches
 8 years ago '09        #45
McmasterlockPt2 41 heat pts41
space
space
$12,908 | Props total: 838 838
 keezy504 said:
gtfoh tupac wasn't lyrical, he used the same delivery every song,he was a f**king hypocrite,and a straight f**got.

it amazes me how people think that falsehood filled rant called "hit em up" was good.

f**k 2 pac.

r.i.p biggie smalls.
like Biggie did everything in his rhymes, Kids say the darndest things!
 8 years ago '04        #46
Mysonne 1 heat pts OP
space
space
 McmasterlockPt2 said:
I will never understand these dudes saying PAC was weak or overrated, it just goes to show u how wack and dumb hiphop fans are nowadays. Don't get me wrong, u can like whoever u wanna but have some respect for the late great 2Pac b**ches!
Posted via Mobile Device
This n*ggas are super young one n*gga said he was listen to Pac when he was 2, lol that mean this n*gga is like 16-17 years old, lol most of these dude just had they first morning boner. n*ggas can't even get into a club, lil n*ggas breathe still smell like Simalac.
 8 years ago '09        #47
McmasterlockPt2 41 heat pts41
space
space
$12,908 | Props total: 838 838
 Mysonne said:
This n*ggas are super young one n*gga said he was listen to Pac when he was 2, lol that mean this n*gga is like 16-17 years old, lol most of these dude just had they first morning boner. n*ggas can't even get into a club, lil n*ggas breathe still smell like Simalac.
 06-07-2010, 11:07 AM         #48
Pstax916 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THE TAKEOVER said:
Propped. Glad to see im not the only one who sees the fraud that is tupac.
big whoop...there is more than one lame f**k in this thread... in comparing BIG and PACs carrers you would see that BIG is THE MOST OVERRATED RAPPER DEAD OR ALIVE.. sorry to burst you "tufags" bubbles...

and before you think of a lame comeback jr.. actually compare the two.. if not then you aint saying shiiiiiit
 8 years ago '04        #49
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,387 | Props total: 6423 6423
im the same age drake is. i didnt even think it was a diss. just a weird thing to say. he was like 9 when pac died. the first rappers i started listening to on my own was outkast,dmx,jay-z. so i can see what he meant but it was just a weird thing to say

the whole kim thing he just defending nikki cause he has some kind of crush on her the way he been acting lately on some captain save a hoe sh!t
 8 years ago '04        #50
Mysonne 1 heat pts OP
space
space
"Diss" is short for disrespectful if someone is saying something disrespectful how is that not a diss?
 06-07-2010, 11:14 AM         #51
YungRio216 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pstax916 said:

[pic - click to view]

:thumbsup2:
 8 years ago '04        #52
Mysonne 1 heat pts OP
space
space
THAT MUST BE A WHite JOKE
 8 years ago '04        #53
Mysonne 1 heat pts OP
space
space
 YungRio216 said:
:thumbsup2:
rep 0 post 9 n*gga you can't even get into the jukebox sit your a.ss down before you get clowned
 8 years ago '07        #54
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146
 THE TAKEOVER said:
Propped. Glad to see im not the only one who sees the fraud that is tupac.
allah is going to curse your jihad a.ss for this blasphemy
 8 years ago '04        #55
Mysonne 1 heat pts OP
space
space
 Mr. Snowman said:
allah is going to curse your jihad a.ss for this blasphemy

tell that n*gga to commit that...

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '09        #56
The Hatchett 
space
space
$924 | Props total: 7 7
 Mysonne said:
How old are you n*gga's 16?
why the f**k you on Kims d*ck so much??? if an old a.ss, plastic b**ch talks s**t about the girl im with EVERY f**kIN DAY... id say something too. Especially if she still doing songs from the mid f**king 90s... c'mon dog. I hate that OG mind set "pay homage or its war"... f**k that.

and btw im an 80's baby so dont ask my age.
 8 years ago '04        #57
Mysonne 1 heat pts OP
space
space
 The Hatchett said:
why the f**k you on Kims d*ck so much??? if an old a.ss, plastic b**ch talks s**t about the girl im with EVERY f**kIN DAY... id say something too. Especially if she still doing songs from the mid f**king 90s... c'mon dog. I hate that OG mind set "pay homage or its war"... f**k that.

and btw im an 80's baby so dont ask my age.
Drake is that you?
 06-07-2010, 11:27 AM         #58
Cashius_Slay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 keezy504 said:

f**k 2 pac.

r.i.p biggie smalls.

So apparently you think Canibus is the greatest rapper ever right? I mean since you are saying you HAVE to be lyrical in order to be the best? The message behind Pac's music is what made him who he was, in that era he was the voice of the people in the hood, but you are probably some nerd a.ss white boy from the suburbs that doesnt understand that. I see you've only been here for a short while looking at your post count, do us a favor and go find another forum to spread your childish rants and disrespectful opinions.
 8 years ago '04        #59
Mysonne 1 heat pts OP
space
space
 Cashius_Slay said:
So apparently you think Canibus is the greatest rapper ever right? I mean since you are saying you HAVE to be lyrical in order to be the best? The message behind Pac's music is what made him who he was, in that era he was the voice of the people in the hood, but you are probably some nerd a.ss white boy from the suburbs that doesnt understand that. I see you've only been here for a short while looking at your post count, do us a favor and go find another forum to spread your childish rants and disrespectful opinions.
Preach....Tabernacle
 8 years ago '04        #60
Mysonne 1 heat pts OP
space
space
IF Pac was alive i bet Drake wouldn't say his name in a song
Home      

most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
62 comments
1 day ago