Drake dissed 2Pac first now lil Kim, how is this acceptable?

most viewed right now
 207
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
82 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 85
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
14 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 64
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 53
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
209 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #1
7942 pageviews
90 comments


Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
Drake dissed 2Pac first now lil Kim, how is this acceptable?
 

 
"I didn't cry when Pac died but i probably will when Hov does"

image

90 comments for "Drake dissed 2Pac first now lil Kim, how is this acceptable?"

 06-07-2010, 01:32 AM         #2
kingz20 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he didnt diss him tho

and he didnt diss lil kim
 06-07-2010, 01:34 AM         #3
ngoogs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mysonne said:
"I didn't cry when Pac died but i probably will when Hov does"

you seriously can't be that stupid. I understood that line the first time I heard it. so did my 10 year old sister
 8 years ago '09        #4
McmasterlockPt2 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$12,907 | Props total: 838 838
Damn, this n*gga drake getting outta hand. J.Cole go ahead and diss this n*gga.
Posted via Mobile Device
 06-07-2010, 01:36 AM         #5
Pstax916 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

 8 years ago '04        #6
Mysonne 1 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
 McmasterlockPt2 said:
Damn, this n*gga drake getting outta hand. J.Cole go ahead and diss this n*gga.
Posted via Mobile Device
word go for the spotlight lol this n*gga in a Pink polo all extra docile, lol at these pus*y a.ss fanboys getting mad


commit that in your pink Polos crying over Hov f**gots


Last edited by Mysonne; 06-07-2010 at 01:44 AM..
 8 years ago '07        #7
Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510
space
avatar space
space
$55,185 | Props total: 19735 19735
i think drake sucks, but i can even understand what hes saying. pac was b4 his time. he prob didnt really understand @ the time. if u like him or hate him hov is kinda like the pac for the new kids.

 J-R said:
i wouldnt cry if yo a.ss died....do we have beef ????


[pic - click to view]

and u gotta come proper with tht gif lol


[pic - click to view]



Last edited by Ham Rove; 06-07-2010 at 01:49 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #8
Mysonne 1 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
 J-R said:
i wouldnt cry if yo a.ss died....do we have beef ????


[pic - click to view]

I would bust a nut on your mom's chin do we have beef?
 8 years ago '05        #9
TIGER HOODS 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$7,042 | Props total: 1 1
Im not a Drake stan by any means, but I dont see what was so hard to understand about that line. He didnt diss Pac or Lil Kim either.
 8 years ago '04        #10
Mysonne 1 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
 minimafia_aj said:
i think drake sucks, but i can even understand what hes saying. pac was b4 his time. he prob didnt really understand @ the time. if u like him or hate him hov is kinda like the pac for the new kids.
nope Hov aint nothing like Pac, nothing
 8 years ago '04        #11
Mysonne 1 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
 TIGER HOODS said:
Im not a Drake stan by any means, but I dont see what was so hard to understand about that line. He didnt diss Pac or Lil Kim either.
This n*gga actually called out Lil Kim, on stage, talking about f**k what she is talking about, yep that's disrespectful
 8 years ago '05        #12
TIGER HOODS 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$7,042 | Props total: 1 1
 Mysonne said:
This n*gga actually called out Lil Kim, on stage, talking about f**k what she is talking about, yep that's disrespectful
So maybe his words were a lil more harsh towards Lil Kim.
I didnt cry when Pac died either, does that mean im disrespecting him because I didnt cry?
[pic - click to view]

 8 years ago '04        #13
Mysonne 1 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
How old are you n*gga's 16?
 8 years ago '04        #14
Mysonne 1 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
 TIGER HOODS said:
So maybe his words were a lil more harsh towards Lil Kim.
I didnt cry when Pac died either, does that mean im disrespecting him because I didnt cry?
[pic - click to view]

Why put Pac name out there if you didn't care just not say s**t, that being a pus*y,
 8 years ago '05        #15
TIGER HOODS 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$7,042 | Props total: 1 1
 Mysonne said:
How old are you n*gga's 16?
25

But I know a real diss when I hear one. I dont start threads on BX trying to instigate invisible beefs either.
 8 years ago '04        #16
Mysonne 1 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
 TIGER HOODS said:
25

But I know a real diss when I hear one. I dont start threads on BX trying to instigate invisible beefs either.
oh you thought i care what you do on a website, commit that pus*y
 8 years ago '04        #17
randy54 
space
avatar space
space
$1,519 | Props total: 90 90
yall be trippin lmao @ the ai smiley
 8 years ago '04        #18
Mysonne 1 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
I don't use A1 sauce?
 8 years ago '04        #19
Mysonne 1 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
I don't go a around in Filas, lmao just random s**t n*gga
 8 years ago '05        #20
TIGER HOODS 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$7,042 | Props total: 1 1
 Mysonne said:
oh you thought i care what you do on a website, commit that pus*y
The irony. No point in arguing with and ignorant homo like you. Why would you even start a thread asking a question if you didnt care what people had to say about it?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 38
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
48 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 38
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
62 comments
23 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 28
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
101 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 18
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 12
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 10
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy