[World Cup] England Vs USA - Saturday June 12th - Kick Off 14:30 EST

most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
132 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
179 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #81
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
 CalcuoCuchicheo said:
You mean that run where they got defeated by Italy, then defeated by Brazil, managed to beat Egypt, then Spain, then got defeated by Brazil again?

When you play 5 games & lose 3 of them, you can hardly toot your horn about "going almost all the way".
sure they almost got ousted in the first round and they played like s**t then.

but they did beat the f**k out of spain and don't give me no bulls**t. The US outplayed Spain in that game. And they were handling Brazil in the first half of the finals. They just started playing soft and secure in the 2nd half and that's when brazil smelled blood and finished them off but that doesn't take away the fact that in those 2-3 games, the US found a little spark and confidence that they can compete against the power nations.
 7 years ago '04        #82
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
 Showtimegp said:
Yh is more pressure on England lol since the whole country is watching, the buzz is craaazy and would actually be a embarrassment if we lose to the states...while the states yall got nothing to lose...is anyone even watching the world cup they..

It is really funny seeing and hearing Americans talking about football, they was a clip where the english media was just taking the p!ss on how yall knowledge on football is clueless...ask one dude do you know who your are playing and he said Manchester united and anonther guy said the match is next Saturday lol

But yh England would whipe you lot up lol
exactly, when the US plays like they have nothing to lose, that's when they play their best. Everytime they play the secure game, it backfires on them. I have a feeling we're taking this game but I can never trust us really.... England might just put 5 goals in as well.

and nah man I don't think that many people is watching the world cup here, f**k i went to hooters with some of my girls to watch the france vs uruguay game and there might have been like 10 white dudes in the restaurant and i'm sure 8 of them were watching the Braves game
 7 years ago '05        #83
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
$6,478 | Props total: 3 3
 Cap Peeler said:
sure they almost got ousted in the first round and they played like s**t then.

but they did beat the f**k out of spain and don't give me no bulls**t. The US outplayed Spain in that game. And they were handling Brazil in the first half of the finals. They just started playing soft and secure in the 2nd half and that's when brazil smelled blood and finished them off but that doesn't take away the fact that in those 2-3 games, the US found a little spark and confidence that they can compete against the power nations.
"they did beat the f**k out of spain" - Spain dominated the game almost entirely. They just happened to play perhaps their worst game in about 3 years, & the US probably played as well as they could on any day.

"The US outplayed Spain in that game." - no, at best the US outworked Spain & made the most of Spain playing almost as bad as they possibly could...despite still being dominated by them.

"they were handling Brazil" - no, they weren't. The US went ahead & even going two up, they were never going to win. It was obvious because as soon as Brazil woke up, there was only one outcome. This is another game where the US were dominated. And no, not because they tried to soak up pressure. But because Brazil retained the ball, & made them sit back. I gladly defended the US on here against accusations of "choking" because it was nothing of the sort. The US taking a two goal lead against Brazil was unthinkable & they deserved credit for conjuring that minor miracle - similarly, they did not deserve scorn for succumbing to a team that is so vastly superior to them that they may as well be playing different sports.

You are gravely misinformed about the events of the Confederations Cups last year. That is as politely as it can be put. Understand that this kind of misguided confidence is what makes people want to see your team exit the competition. Which is a pity, because the US players probably have a fairly good handle on where they rank in world football - it's only their fans that seem confused.
 7 years ago '04        #84
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
you right brazil was dead asleep in that game and they might have been a little too c*cky and then they woke up once they saw they were trailing by 2 at halftime. But we're going back on how the US just sat back and just played it safe for the rest of the game. First and foremost, I don't rep the US blindly bro, i know the weaknesses of this team and the holes in it too i'm well aware of that. But this team doesn't have bums like in year's past and maybe, like i said if they keep that confidence on how they competed against spain, egypt and brazil.

And... i'm gravely misinformed about the events of the confederations cup.... alright man sure whatever you say.
 7 years ago '06        #85
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,978 | Props total: 3997 3997
 CalcuoCuchicheo said:
You mean that run where they got defeated by Italy, then defeated by Brazil, managed to beat Egypt, then Spain, then got defeated by Brazil again?

When you play 5 games & lose 3 of them, you can hardly toot your horn about "going almost all the way".
But if that's what happened, then that's what happened... no matter if they lost 3 or 100 in a row before being defeated by Brazil. Don't forget how many USA scored against Brazil too. And they were nice goals.
 7 years ago '05        #86
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
$6,478 | Props total: 3 3
 Cap Peeler said:
you right brazil was dead asleep in that game and they might have been a little too c*cky and then they woke up once they saw they were trailing by 2 at halftime. But we're going back on how the US just sat back and just played it safe for the rest of the game. First and foremost, I don't rep the US blindly bro, i know the weaknesses of this team and the holes in it too i'm well aware of that. But this team doesn't have bums like in year's past and maybe, like i said if they keep that confidence on how they competed against spain, egypt and brazil.

And... i'm gravely misinformed about the events of the confederations cup.... alright man sure whatever you say.
And even "dead asleep" Brazil was dictating everything in the game bar the scoreline - a minor hiccup for a team like that, with so much time to go. They obviously rectified this very swiftly in the second half. It wasn't about the US trying to sit back; they'd scored two goals largely sitting back! lol. Brazil are lightyears ahead of them & slapped them around in the second half. It would happen to all but a handful of international teams.

This US team might not have certain "bums" you feel you have had previously, but it's not changed that much since last year - last year when the US managed the best result they're ever likely to have in beating Spain, & managed to get beat by Italy once & Brazil twice. What has happened since last year which suggests that the US can turn logic on its head on a regular basis?

And Friedel & Reyna are two players you don't have, that you have had in years gone by, that are as good as, if not better, than any players you have in your team at the moment. Overall, yes, the US seems to have a bit more depth but your best players are not good enough, so the rest of the squad certainly isn't anyway.

And you're gravely misinformed because you first thought the US had some kind of notable "run" in the Confederations Cup, when that "run" was entirely comprised of a shock win over a great team & secondly because you appear to have thought that the US were in control in either of their final two games. Two little opinions - but those opinions are simply misinformed.

Storchaveli said:
But if that's what happened, then that's what happened... no matter if they lost 3 or 100 in a row before being defeated by Brazil. Don't forget how many USA scored against Brazil too. And they were nice goals.
Well it kinda does when you want to boast about a "run" of sorts. If you lose 100 in a row, then win 1 or 2, you can call that win whatever you want, but a "run" it does not constitute, let alone one to boast about or found hopes upon.

I know how many the US scored against Brazil. I gave the US team more credit on this board than pretty much anyone else. The lovely American "soccer" fans were quick to scorn their team for getting beat. It does not change the fact that they were bested by a far, far superior team & their performance in the Confederations Cup was nothing to write home about, sans one gutsy performance, & spectacular result, against Spain which they will likely never repeat. Don't wag the finger at me because most American fans seem completely oblivious - both when praising & condemning their team - as to the reality of the Confederations Cup last year.

Last edited by CalcuoCuchicheo; 06-11-2010 at 09:48 PM..
 06-11-2010, 11:31 PM         #87
Zo1987 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
US will win this match (2-1) or tie. Even if England wins, they arent winning the cup, believe that.

what did I say...

Last edited by Zo1987; 06-12-2010 at 03:31 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #88
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26 OP
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69
Hype isn't even a word that describes me now.

[video - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #89
rasheedwallace 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,290 | Props total: 11210 11210
this win is for you, tony hayward! you british bastard! #fu@kBP
 7 years ago '98        #90
ronnie|A 10 heat pts10
space
space
$30,188 | Props total: 3566 3566
wish I could catch the Nigeria - Argentina game (too damn early) but this one will be nice. My dusty Fifa world cup 2006 for the 360 says England dominates the entire match.
 7 years ago '07        #91
st21 1233 heat pts1233
space
space
space
$55,444 | Props total: 43407 43407
don't know a whole lot about soccer but here to support my country to the fullest!

go usa!
 06-12-2010, 03:43 AM         #92
ElMarroAfamado 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
England has been playing like s**t recently....
but i say england 3-1
 06-12-2010, 03:45 AM         #93
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nah USA got this. it'll be tight knit til we break away mid game
 7 years ago '06        #94
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
1-1... draw
 7 years ago '06        #95
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,978 | Props total: 3997 3997
 WiLL i Am said:
i think 2-1 england or maybe a 1-1 draw

too bad beckham aint playin
Word.

[video - click to view]

f**kin legend

Last edited by Storchaveli; 06-12-2010 at 04:12 AM..
 7 years ago '09        #96
EnricoChiesa 30 heat pts30
space
space
$4,413 | Props total: 761 761
usa are getting f**ked up 3-1 dempsey to score for us and probably 1st, but were still pissed that you chucked all our tea in a harbour......its payback time
 7 years ago '05        #97
MastahJ 
space
space
$865 | Props total: 11 11
just had stroll through town. Pubs are f**king rammed already. I wouldn't wanna be a Yank out tonight!!
 7 years ago '09        #98
EnricoChiesa 30 heat pts30
space
space
$4,413 | Props total: 761 761
 MastahJ said:
just had stroll through town. Pubs are f**king rammed already. I wouldn't wanna be a Yank out tonight!!
you in notts? you know the waterfront goin to be rowdy as f**k tonight.....
 7 years ago '05        #99
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26 OP
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69
I'm back at home from football. Going to take a shower and get ready for the game.

BTW

[pic - click to view]

+
[pic - click to view]

>>>>>>

[pic - click to view]

f**k a peanut butter and jelly. Bacon butty>>>>>

Last edited by Wasted; 06-12-2010 at 08:50 AM..
 7 years ago '07        #100
sacpasse87 
space
space
$758 | Props total: 0 0
lol Im an American in the Northeast...im bartending tonight so I'll only catch half of it, it's probably best...
Home      

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
87 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
LIL FLIP shows $1,000,000 worth of JEWELRY!!!!!!
91 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
70 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
56 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy