World Wide Wesley Claims LeBron Leaning Strongly Toward Bulls (and Bosh too)

most viewed right now
 210
Meek hurt Drake more than I thought..
43 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 139
Image(s) inside Her freckles are very disgusting , are you still smashing tho?
23 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 118
NBA Jalen Rose says Kyrie hopes Cleveland beats Boston
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 76
NBA Old dude snitches on the goat mario chalmers
23 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 06-25-2010, 09:43 PM         #101
HenryTheMenace 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:
Rose is the best scoring PG in the NBA, there is no disputing this. Unless you are a complete idiot. If you think Rose= Westbrook whom Kobe left open time and time again then you are a freaking dumb a.ss if you think that will fly against Rose who has a sick midrange game..

Noah will lock down Bynum, Bosh will s**t on Gasol(he's not playing against a old a.ss KG), and LeBron will outplay Kobe like he does in every head to head matchup.. And Deng will basically give you whatever Odom gives you off the Bench.. Not to mention Taj Gibson off the bench who will be a year improved and the steal of the draft last year..

If the Bulls get Bosh and Wade you'll be facing a different animal that the NBA has never seen.. We were already competitive without those two..

Then you factor in we have Thib as our coach, a defensive guru, our defense will be epic..
This n*gga mad hype, calm down shunny its not that serious
 8 years ago '05        #102
Da Real Talk 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,992 | Props total: 3 3
The f**k LOL
 8 years ago '10        #103
SlycerXblade 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$566 | Props total: 27 27
 modalee81 said:
take the Rose tinted glasses off he is NOT the best scoring PG in the league and Westbrook is just as good as Rose is.
^
This
 8 years ago '04        #104
Lester86 
space
avatar space
space
$1,723 | Props total: 37 37
 Hold That said:
Rose is the best scoring PG in the NBA, there is no disputing this. Unless you are a complete idiot. If you think Rose= Westbrook whom Kobe left open time and time again then you are a freaking dumb a.ss if you think that will fly against Rose who has a sick midrange game..

Noah will lock down Bynum, Bosh will s**t on Gasol(he's not playing against a old a.ss KG), and LeBron will outplay Kobe like he does in every head to head matchup.. And Deng will basically give you whatever Odom gives you off the Bench.. Not to mention Taj Gibson off the bench who will be a year improved and the steal of the draft last year..

If the Bulls get Bosh and Wade you'll be facing a different animal that the NBA has never seen.. We were already competitive without those two..

Then you factor in we have Thib as our coach, a defensive guru, our defense will be epic..
That Bulls starting five looks extremely well on paper.

Sadly, i doubt Rose and LeBron could coexist being that both are very demanding of the rock and quite ball dominant, limiting their effectiveness.

Another problem is that your starting five would lack sufficient shooters, none are consistent drainers outside of the box. They would be a sub-par shooting unit

Honestly, the Bulls are better off picking up Wade.

And LOL @ you implying that Bosh is than better Garnett... come on man. Put Garnett on the Raptors and Garnett puts up great numbers, easily.
 8 years ago '05        #105
Hold That 104 heat pts104 OP
space
avatar space
space
$37,625 | Props total: 15217 15217
 Lester86 said:
That Bulls starting five looks extremely well on paper.

Sadly, i doubt Rose and LeBron could coexist being that both are very demanding of the rock and quite ball dominant, limiting their effectiveness.

Another problem is that your starting five would lack sufficient shooters, none are consistent drainers outside of the box. They would be a sub-par shooting unit

Honestly, the Bulls are better off picking up Wade.

And LOL @ you implying that Bosh is than better Garnett... come on man. Put Garnett on the Raptors and Garnett puts up great numbers, easily.
Garnett is a good player, but he's not nearly as explosive nor aggressive as he use to be... And I'm sorry but he's not putting up Bosh numbers on Toronto at this stage of his career. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that KG outside of his defense, just isn't what he once was offensively..

He had every opprotunity to show what he was still capable of on offense when the Celtics were desperate for him to step up offensively, and he failed them game in and game out.. Not saying he's a bad player, but like I said, offensively he's not on Bosh's level anymore.

And all LeBron has to do is play off the ball more.. At every point there's a time in a great players career where they have to sacrifice a aspect of their game in order for their teammates to succeed so they can win a championship.. MJ did this and so did kobe..


Last edited by Hold That; 06-26-2010 at 05:10 AM..
 8 years ago '06        #106
marcusaka50 59 heat pts59
space
space
space
$31,100 | Props total: 11332 11332
interesting?
 8 years ago '05        #107
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$47,930 | Props total: 13342 13342
Your whole post is void cuz u implied that Aaron Grey was better than gibson


 akademiks said:
lmao..

Bosh is garbage and you'll soon realize that. Lol @ the thought of him even being able to f**k with Gasol.
Rose is not the best scoring PG in the league
Noah cannot lock down a healthy Bynum
Deng been a.ss
Lebron has been known to choke when it matters.

and Taj Gibson?? Ya'll should trade and get Aaron Gray back and then teams will really fear you then

Even with that roster, the Bulls would still have no big name players who will deliver when it matters.

I'd love to see the Bulls grab those players and make it to the finals to get f**king destroyed by the Lakers and give some payback for 91.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #108
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,755 | Props total: 4590 4590
 THEINFAMOUS said:
Your whole post is void cuz u implied that Aaron Grey was better than gibson



Posted via Mobile Device
When the hell did I imply he was better than Gibson?

I implied that Gibson was trash, that's where it ends.
 06-26-2010, 11:24 AM         #109
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ Rose being the best scoring point .
 06-28-2010, 03:04 AM         #110
evici1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
To listen to World Wide Wes, LeBron will never look back on Cleveland. “He’s up out of there,” is the way he tells it to people, but LeBron’s Akron crew has to tsk-tsk such public talk because they all live in Northeast Ohio, and maybe always will. “We’re going to Chicago,” William Wesley tells people, “and Chris Bosh(notes) is coming, too.”

Free agency started months ago, and there isn’t a day that passes that the biggest stars, agents and teams aren’t negotiating in violation of the NBA’s make-believe rules. Just make sure Phoenix Suns GM Steve Kerr sends his five-figure check for making a joke on a radio show about James. This is the biggest farce the NBA’s ever endorsed and enabled, and that’s saying a lot considering the people responsible for running this Truman Show starring LeBron, Wes and Maverick Carter.

The Bulls believe they’re going to get James, and that’s why they so confidently cleared the cap room needed to sign James and Bosh. The Bulls think they’re getting James and Toronto’s Chris Bosh, that the supporting cast of Derrick Rose(notes) and Joakim Noah(notes) make them the most attractive destination. Nevertheless, the biggest myth of free agency, some executives pursuing James say, is that recruiting Bosh is telltale to the cause. “Bosh is attaching himself more to LeBron, than LeBron is to him,” one official said.


Take It For What It Is Worth.. From Yahoo
 06-28-2010, 03:13 AM         #111
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
“We’re going to Chicago,” lol i hate this herb
 8 years ago '07        #112
Ham Rove 3520 heat pts3520
space
avatar space
space
$56,034 | Props total: 23823 23823
 8 years ago '06        #113
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$16,243 | Props total: 1684 1684
 Sivraj said:
Lebron is not Jordan and won't be so I don't know why would he go there and degrade Jordan's legacy there.
He really would just be starting his own legacy in Chicago. Can't take away what Jordan has already accomplished.
 06-28-2010, 08:57 AM         #114
FLA RAiSED 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its over it that happen.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 49
Image(s) inside TAYLOR BANNER out here looking like something to eat! 🌱
65 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 47
Video inside Jose Guapo out here down bad
50 comments
20 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 40
NBA Richard Jefferson Spitting Game At Savannah James
38 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 22
2008-2018: The New Wave Where are they Now?
123 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
106 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Article inside New photo of Jet Li's physical deterioration is astonishing
102 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside k dot kicks w**** girl off stage for n****
605 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
May 21 - Dad takes late son's girlfriend to prom, one month after fatal crash
43 comments
22 hours ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy