Charles Oakley Just s**ttin On Everybody(Knicks, Dwight Howard, Isiah Thomas, Gays)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
105 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 06-06-2010, 11:25 AM         #41
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Oak Tree's the truth! I'm glad I'm not the only one who sees the truth.
 06-06-2010, 11:35 AM         #42
Jerseyelite89 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 doczdaname said:
barklely 2.0

everyone from that era spoke their mind..everybody from this era are too afraid to talk s**t.
no everyone from this era understands that money from the Legue is only a small portion of your worth...you speak your mind enough and the only deals you get are 12 dollar shoes at target
 8 years ago '05        #43
siggiddy 
space
space
$7,607 | Props total: 1169 1169
Oak is the main reason I became a Knicks fan...
 06-06-2010, 06:38 PM         #44
atl12o13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
There is something Dwight can learn from Hakeem an something Hakeem got that Pat doesnt.Those rings...Patrick didnt get anything except second round L's from Jordan and didnt get much more when he left.Hakeem got rings.Alot of people bashin Howard cuz Charles Oakley said so and cuz he didnt make the finals this year.I just read a man compare him to Ben Wallace and someone say he is an embarrassment to the league.Ewing had more touch than the Dream...gtfoh.Pat was the truth for sure,top ten centers of all time...but he didnt have Hakeems touch or coordination.Dwight has improved every season,his teammates dont hate him,and his team is a legit contender.Yea its definitely an embarrasment to basketball.Oh and did the Knicks ever beat Isiah and them in a playoff series?Isiah is a joke now but on the court he was just as tough as Ewing and them.So many people bashin Howard these days like he lost that series for them...he wasnt amazing but Vince lost that series for them boys,Vince and Rashard not showing up.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
66 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
33 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
25 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago