Charles Oakley Just s**ttin On Everybody(Knicks, Dwight Howard, Isiah Thomas, Gays)

most viewed right now
 80
Pusha T tweets about “duppy freestyle”
152 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 54
Image(s) inside Drake Spoke Way Too Soon
98 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 43
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
29 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 39
NBA Did LeBron just have 46-11-9(-3)? :mjwtf:
109 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #21
meercy|m 
space
avatar space
space
$9,510 | Props total: 699 699
 Maddog345 said:
He went in on Isiah. But he's 100% right. Basketball just isn't what it used to be.
nothing is no more....
 8 years ago '06        #22
jj01 
space
avatar space
space
$46,738 | Props total: 7875 7875
oak is the man, he spittin that non fiction right here. the big **** probably cried when he heard this s**t, seein as how sensitive he is. has pat ever commented on the big clown and his development or lack of?
 8 years ago '07        #23
dionedre3000 
space
avatar space
space
$9,073 | Props total: 923 923
Aahhhhh the good ol days of basketball players.
 06-05-2010, 08:22 PM         #24
ceo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I agree with him about Dwight. The guy's arms are too damn brolic. That's why he can't get the right shooting motion. Plus Dwight seems more like a PF than a center.
 8 years ago '08        #25
king33 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$744 | Props total: 429 429
 P. Dedos said:
OAKLEY >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>



THE NBA BROAD STREET BULLY


The GOATS best Friend nuff said
word up oakley was and still is tht n*gga
 8 years ago '05        #26
Hold That 104 heat pts104
space
avatar space
space
$37,669 | Props total: 15301 15301
 ceo said:
I agree with him about Dwight. The guy's arms are too damn brolic. That's why he can't get the right shooting motion. Plus Dwight seems more like a PF than a center.
Dwight is probably the only true center left in the league outside of Bynum. PF's have inside outside game and can hit jumpers consistently.. Nothing about Dwights game says PF. Name me one starting PF in the league that can't hit a 15 footer consistently or atleast doesnt work on the perimeter?


Last edited by Hold That; 06-05-2010 at 08:33 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #27
DiplomatMagic 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$5,402 | Props total: 36 36
This guy is an idiot
 8 years ago '07        #28
JamcnPrettyboy 98 heat pts98
space
avatar space
space
$23,702 | Props total: 6879 6879
oakley sounds like a retard.

i agree dwight lacks mental toughness and is immature hot headed a.ss n*gga but to say he wouldn't of made the league 10 years ago or even 20 years ago is pretty stupid. he's one of the most physical players in the league today and has been credited a lot for being reminiscent of the centers of yesterday. even by the likes of mj. he's just not as offensively skilled as he needs to/should be.

and to say "he doesn't listen to anyone" says more about patrick ewing than dwight because pat hasn't taught him s**t. he had the boy shooting bank shots and watching videos of hakeem olajuwon instead of teaching him anything he did when he was a center

and those comments about isaiah were pretty unnecessary. what a bitter a.ss n*gga.

 RAZAH CUTS said:
that's something me and my pops was talking bout when the news broke about him maybe sitting out the summer games to go work w/ Hakeem....we was like, "why he wanna go do that?, He's got Ewing right there in Orlando"

.
maybe because patrick isn't a good coach. talks with hakeem during the ecf had dwight balling his a.ss off. something patrick hasn't be able to do in 2-3 years. for the first time in his career he stepped up and was being a leader and not crying like a lil b**ch. a simple phone call (or phone calls) from hakeem did what ewing couldn't do these past 3 years.


Last edited by JamcnPrettyboy; 06-05-2010 at 09:02 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #29
Dun Language 4064 heat pts4064
space
avatar space
space
$79,470 | Props total: 39931 39931
lol@the dwight howard comment. dude is a f**kin clown he dont take the game serious
 8 years ago '06        #30
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
avatar space
space
$23,410 | Props total: 2 2
charles who? oh that old former knicks player

 8 years ago '04        #31
Jamaro85 
space
avatar space
space
$10,610 | Props total: 4 4
Get 'EM!
 06-05-2010, 11:24 PM         #32
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
oakley is wack yall always posting what he say. dude was a wack role player that picked on smaller guys. hes a joke...
 8 years ago '06        #33
RAZAH CUTS 6070 heat pts6070
space
avatar space
space
$55,982 | Props total: 24582 24582
maybe because patrick isn't a good coach. talks with hakeem during the ecf had dwight balling his a.ss off. something patrick hasn't be able to do in 2-3 years. for the first time in his career he stepped up and was being a leader and not crying like a lil b**ch. a simple phone call (or phone calls) from hakeem did what ewing couldn't do these past 3 years.
See, well, that all may be true, but it's no excuse.....

Ewing was of the same caliber, if not a higher one when it came to post moves and having touch as Hakeem...Ain't nuthin Hakeem can teach Dwight about his post game that Ewing couldn't....

it's a perfect example of when you have a kid and you live 2 blocks away from a nice pizzeria, but the kid wanna go all the way across town to Chuck E. Cheese's cause he see his friends going there all the time...

Only reason Dwight wanna f**k w/ Hakeem is cause Kobe did this past off season--that's it...no disrespect to Hakeem, he's the greatest, but yo, Dwight needs to grow up and start using the resources he has readily available to him and be more about the team....dude is trying to act like a superstar, but we all know he makes horrible decisions--case in point his baby moms....


Last edited by RAZAH CUTS; 06-05-2010 at 11:58 PM..
 8 years ago '10        #34
Marcus Aurelius 49 heat pts49
space
avatar space
space
$7,900 | Props total: 3973 3973
 RAZAH CUTS said:
See, well, that all may be true, but it's no excuse.....

Ewing was of the same caliber, if not a higher one when it came to post moves and having touch as Hakeem...Ain't nuthin Hakeem can teach Dwight about his post game that Ewing couldn't....

it's a perfect example of when you have a kid and you live 2 blocks away from a nice pizzeria, but the kid wanna go all the way across town to Chuck E. Cheese's cause he see his friends going there all the time...

Only reason Dwight wanna f**k w/ Hakeem is cause Kobe did this past off season--that's it...no disrespect to Hakeem, he's the greatest, but yo, Dwight needs to grow up and start using the resources he has readily available to him and be more about the team....dude is trying to act like a superstar, but we all know he makes horrible decisions--case in point his baby moms....
You gotta be f**kin s**ttin me. Hakeem had way better post moves then Ewing and was MUCH better on defense. Olajuwon is synonymous with footwork and post moves.

Yao didn't show huge improvements working with Ewing. His development was criticized just like Howard's but when he worked out with Hakeem during the summer he talked about what a good mind for the game he had.

Olajuwon was a better player and is a better coach, period. He could have any job he wanted yet Ewing been wanting to go back to NY but they won't hire his a.ss. I still think Dwight should play for Team USA though.
 8 years ago '06        #35
rlnichol77 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,025 | Props total: 12 12
he is right about Isiah Thomas , but those rumors are nothing new really
 8 years ago '08        #36
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,706 | Props total: 140 140
 super vILLain said:
You gotta be f**kin s**ttin me. Hakeem had way better post moves then Ewing and was MUCH better on defense. Olajuwon is synonymous with footwork and post moves.

Yao didn't show huge improvements working with Ewing. His development was criticized just like Howard's but when he worked out with Hakeem during the summer he talked about what a good mind for the game he had.

Olajuwon was a better player and is a better coach, period. He could have any job he wanted yet Ewing been wanting to go back to NY but they won't hire his a.ss. I still think Dwight should play for Team USA though.
Cosign, this is the first time Ive ever seen anyone on Boxden say that Ewing was on Hakeem's level. Im not hating on Patrick, Im just saying, how could you say Ewing had the same arsenal or post moves as Hakeem. Not even a Knicks fan would say Ewing was as good as Hakeem.
 06-06-2010, 07:18 AM         #37
taskeen1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JayDawn said:
never everrr said this before...now is the time..

[pic - click to view]

this made my day
 8 years ago '05        #38
Poloi3eai2 
space
space
space
$2,985 | Props total: 1 1
I miss the days of power forward enforcers. Charles Oakley, Bill Lambier, and Dennis Rodman got into peoples heads to throw them off their game.
 8 years ago '05        #39
dmunson318 
space
avatar space
space
$8,142 | Props total: 998 998
 Dee Grande said:
im sure dwight howard wouldve had a hell of a time beating out the likes of kenyon martin, stromile swift and darius miles in the 2000 draft :rolleyes:
kenyon martin was a beast of all all beast in cinci before the broken fib.
 06-06-2010, 10:25 AM         #40
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Oak Tree's the truth! I'm glad I'm not the only one who sees the truth.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside May 24 - Millennials born in 1980s may never recover from the Great Re..
75 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 12
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
FAMILY GUY Ă— "Peter Becomes A Millennial"
43 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 10
Quick way to sum up that Detroit game.
53 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside Ignorance is bliss to foolish hoodrats
186 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside She Paints ...
62 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside Kanye West - Love Everyone [COVER]
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
I will marry this woman for real.
134 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy