No Pacquaio vs Mayweather? Floyd to Retire 4 a Year or 2?

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
113 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
55 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-06-2010, 12:02 AM         #81
Pstax916  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 T2THEONE said:
Even if he did bring up PEDS, if Pacman would woud just take the test and be done with it, we all can get what we want.
i dont think you see the point.. Pac man agreed to every test.. but if mayweather is like "hey, he has to do it like this" pac agrees.. "hey hey no now lets do it like this".... pac agrees again.. "no no no no no... lets change it up a bit.. NOW i think we should do it like this".. pac says "f**k this n*gga.. he is spooked and tryna have me jump through hoops to f!ght this guy"
may replies " HE IS ON STEROIDS!!! HE IS ON STEROIDS!! THEY HAVE ADVANCED STEROIDS IN THE PHILIPENES!!"<<< he actually said that

now pac come back like "aiight dude lets do it your way.. i just wanna beat that a.ss no homo"

may replies " i think its time for retirement"

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '05        #82
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
 FaceMob said:
Good point. Mayweathers 1st loss. Interesting.
zzzzz it was a close f!ght that coulda gone either way

and floyd cleaned it up in the clean sweep the second time around right after
 8 years ago '05        #83
Sizzler01 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,067 | Props total: 1046 1046
 Bea5T said:
and heres a link TODAY on how the negotiations are going down

If floyd was retiring....why the hell would they b negotiating?
no one is saying if they are negotiating or not
 8 years ago '05        #84
Sizzler01 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,067 | Props total: 1046 1046
 Bea5T said:
zzzzz it was a close f!ght that coulda gone either way

and floyd cleaned it up in the clean sweep the second time around right after
was no clean sweep the scorecards were closer the second time 115-113 x3
 06-06-2010, 01:08 AM         #85
more_fya  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Every time I try to stick up for this n*gga, he's on some other bulls**t. Now this Filipino chick in my class is never gonna shut the f**k up.
 8 years ago '05        #86
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
lol just tell that b**ch she isnt a real fan of boxing and just hopped on mannys nuts because its the cool thing to do for Filipinos

easy dismissal
 8 years ago '10        #87
Marcus Aurelius 49 heat pts49
space
space
$7,900 | Props total: 3973 3973
 unkn0wn said:

[pic - click to view]

Man this s**t is funny.

Floyd don't want it.
 8 years ago '09        #88
Baynut 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,198 | Props total: 3074 3074
Man Floyd is my fav boxer and I def think he will take pac man but f**k this kinda s**t just breaks a n*ggas heart. I wanna see this s**t go down hella bad.
 06-06-2010, 02:20 AM         #89
little ms riot  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 more_fya said:
Every time I try to stick up for this n*gga, he's on some other bulls**t. Now this Filipino chick in my class is never gonna shut the f**k up.
Was she born and raised in the US? If she is, just tell her we don't consider her one of us.
 8 years ago '04        #90
KidKingGoD 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,090 | Props total: 614 614
If mayweather doesnt mop Pacquaio he is letting these asian ni99az have 2 much hope. That Bruce Lee shyt was once ina century type shyt ni99az run this. Respect it or get laid down. I f he don't beat Pacquaio's a.ss by christmas... I don't know what to tell Mayweather. I can't rep him. but i know he IS so these comments mean nothin.
 06-06-2010, 03:00 AM         #91
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Baynut said:
Man Floyd is my fav boxer and I def think he will take pac man but f**k this kinda s**t just breaks a n*ggas heart. I wanna see this s**t go down hella bad.
word....this f!ght gotta happen. i know floyd can win this....idk wtf is going on with him.
 8 years ago '06        #92
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
he's just trying to get more money... he's just making make the promoters put some more money on the f!ght.
 8 years ago '05        #93
4 Letter Words 
space
space
$735 | Props total: 0 0
Mayweather said his main focus is on his foundation. If that is true than I will defend him all day trying to help out kids instead of f!ghting and making his own pockets grow. I would like to see him f!ght Pacman too but I would rather see him do good for his community. If that is his focus, more power to him.
 8 years ago '08        #94
T2THEONE 859 heat pts859
space
space
$6,451 | Props total: 1678 1678
 Pstax916 said:
i dont think you see the point.. Pac man agreed to every test.. but if mayweather is like "hey, he has to do it like this" pac agrees.. "hey hey no now lets do it like this".... pac agrees again.. "no no no no no... lets change it up a bit.. NOW i think we should do it like this".. pac says "f**k this n*gga.. he is spooked and tryna have me jump through hoops to f!ght this guy"
may replies " HE IS ON STEROIDS!!! HE IS ON STEROIDS!! THEY HAVE ADVANCED STEROIDS IN THE PHILIPENES!!"<<< he actually said that

now pac come back like "aiight dude lets do it your way.. i just wanna beat that a.ss no homo"

may replies " i think its time for retirement"

[pic - click to view]

Pacman NEVER EVER agreed to drug test all the way up until the f!ght, that was what PBF asked for ORGINALLY. That's where things started to break down, first Pacman said he would do up to 21 days then 14, what's up with all these days just take the test all the way up to the f!ght like Mosley did and be down with it.
 8 years ago '05        #95
lilmeaty6122 
space
space
space
$780 | Props total: 1 1
floyd needs to grow some hair on his peaches...this dude is running from pac man again...how can he consider himself the greatest f!ghter ever when he runs from an opponent...pacman said his next f!ght will probably be his last now all of a sudden floyd wants to take a couple years off...pitiful
 8 years ago '06        #96
Badnewz100 
space
space
$4,600 | Props total: 3688 3688
I smell pus*y.
 8 years ago '08        #97
Ridah 
space
space
$862 | Props total: 252 252
dont y'all retards know this is just to get more interest and promo for the f!ght lmao, stop cryin like b**chez & wait for the shyt to go down....
 8 years ago '06        #98
Cezaroh 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,242 | Props total: 1558 1558
he's not a crook son he's a shook one:greetings10:
 06-06-2010, 03:34 PM         #99
-Scar-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
pus*y Wants No Part Of Pacman...Let's Finally Be Real...

Always An Excuse...
 8 years ago '09        #100
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
ehh, they can both kiss my a.ss.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
164 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
93 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy