Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
66 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
73 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #161
youngral 
space
space
$6,649 | Props total: 629 629
 Socer38910 said:
that had to have been crazy to be in new orleans at that time
Hell yea that would have been crazy to be down there
 7 years ago '04        #162
rashad0715 76 heat pts76
space
space
$10,403 | Props total: 212 212
Smoking s**tty cigs.
 7 years ago '06        #163
luckluck 17 heat pts17
space
space
$2,907 | Props total: 97 97
Lil hick girl catchin feelings. And why Sahar always sound like she got a cold?
 7 years ago '06        #164
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,520 | Props total: 6743 6743
this ol gucci mane sounding chick
luckily she cute
 7 years ago '06        #165
H-Town Renegade 
space
space
$2,624 | Props total: 101 101
hey,preston tell how my a.ss taste.
 7 years ago '09        #166
Ms Ambitious 249 heat pts249
space
space
$8,395 | Props total: 7107 7107
Jemmye catchin feelings I saw that comin from a mile away. Every season they get caught up in some drama. They need to just stop f**king the roommates cause somebody ALWAYS catches feelings. Ryan is annoying as hell. I want to more of Eric.
 7 years ago '09        #167
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 - Streetz - said:
this ol gucci mane sounding chick
luckily she cute
 7 years ago '09        #168
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
I hate how they make it look like these RW people are so ambitious.. talkin about I did some research, walk right into the radio station and speak directly to the program manager who gives them a job on the spot when they can't even hit the damn record button correctly. f*ck outta here MTV

He's a little b*tch but that sh*t was hilarious when ryan snapped on the gay dude in the car.

Jemmye is DTF at all times. Can't blame dude for doin it but if he tries to date her he just took an L
 7 years ago '07        #169
young moolah 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,340 | Props total: 380 380
that meteros3xual blondy looks fukin psycho. dude is going to burn the house down when everyone's sleeping. :lachen001:
 7 years ago '06        #170
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,979 | Props total: 4001 4001
I'm actually on the undercover homo's side on this one. f**k that black queer. Can't believe I actually felt sorry for him when he got booted from the club. I thought it was Ryan who started that whole messing with the other person's stuff BS, but it was actually the butt pirate. Anyone pisses on my s**t will get their face mauled.
 07-22-2010, 08:26 AM         #171
TeddyGramz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Storchaveli said:
I'm actually on the undercover homo's side on this one. f**k that black queer. Can't believe I actually felt sorry for him when he got booted from the club. I thought it was Ryan who started that whole messing with the other person's stuff BS, but it was actually the butt pirate. Anyone pisses on my s**t will get their face mauled.

Preston said that he had wore the underwear Ryan had on jokingly(cuz they didnt show it)
He said it to p!ss him off and s**t
Then Ryan got up went down stairs to the Confessional to f**k with Prestons cigs and Preston went and pissed on his toothbrush
The way they showed it was Ryan started it and Preston unknowingly got him back

Ryan is a f**kin loser tho why is he so obsessed with Preston for?
Instead of doing what a straight man would do and find a broad hes asking Preston do you think we would go out?
Knight and Eric dont act like that...why? cuz they after b**ches
Ryan stay on the phone talking bout Preston all the time walking around the house staring Preaton down and s**t
 7 years ago '06        #172
Mintz 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,218 | Props total: 758 758
Ryan and Preston have some homo-s3xual tension/beef s**t going on, s**t's too obvious that Blondy is a repressed homos3xual other wise he wouldn't act the way he does ex.snuggling with dudes and rubbing other mens ears etc...Ryan just needs to hop out that closet and let Preston take his confused a.ss over to the dark side and leave the b**ches in the house to those who will take advantage of the surroundings
 7 years ago '07        #173
dionedre3000 
space
space
$8,971 | Props total: 791 791
Sooooooo the question for the night is would you have rather smoked a.ss particles or bathed your mouth with piss?
 7 years ago '08        #174
M 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,178 | Props total: 5289 5289
 Ms Ambitious said:
Jemmye catchin feelings I saw that comin from a mile away. Every season they get caught up in some drama. They need to just stop f**king the roommates cause somebody ALWAYS catches feelings. Ryan is annoying as hell. I want to more of Eric.
I can't stand chicks like her, talking all this bs about oh I'm so independent, I don't need a man or a relationship, I just want s3x blah blah blah then as soon as she sleeps with Knight she catches feelings and starts acting like a psycho girlfriend

I felt really bad for Preston when he got kicked out of that club
:(
 07-22-2010, 09:02 AM         #175
nasir43 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dionedre3000 said:
Sooooooo the question for the night is would you have rather smoked a.ss particles or bathed your mouth with piss?
p!ss is sterile. You can get mad f**kin diseases from a dudes a.ss though.
 07-22-2010, 09:03 AM         #176
TeddyGramz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dionedre3000 said:

[pic - click to view]

I dont wanna answer that one....

Ryan didnt even rinse his toothbrush off before putting the toothpaste on it
Preston was puffing hard
it had to have a different taste than normal for both of them
 7 years ago '09        #177
space
space
 M said:
I can't stand chicks like her, talking all this bs about oh I'm so independent, I don't need a man or a relationship, I just want s3x blah blah blah then as soon as she sleeps with Knight she catches feelings and starts acting like a psycho girlfriend

I felt really bad for Preston when he got kicked out of that club
:(
For real I can't stand girls like that either. Talking about she don't care but she ready to set the club up after she see him talking to another girl:rolleyes: I wonder if that beer hit that girl. Cause I would have beat the s**t out Jemmye if she threw some s**t on me. And she said ol' girl was fat. I'm like you're just hating now. Just because she wears more than 90 pounds like her doesn't make her fat And her bark is definitely bigger than her bite. I felt bad for Preston too cause he didn't even do s**t. They just wanted him out of there cause he was gay.

And McKenzie talking about all her friends and her family black out Where the f**k do ya'll live that everybody passing out? Let me know so I don't ever go there. That s**t ain't normal. I'm like it must be something in ya'll water if everybody blacking out lol.
 7 years ago '09        #178
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
^^^

Honestly it really is normal down here. We drink to get drunk, there is no in between. For example when that one chick said she's never blacked out in 23 years, I thought that sh*t was weird
 7 years ago '09        #179
space
space
 CutKidd21 said:
^^^

Honestly it really is normal down here. We drink to get drunk, there is no in between. For example when that one chick said she's never blacked out in 23 years, I thought that sh*t was weird
That s**t is not normal lol. Blacking out is not what's up lol. I want to remember what's going on.
 7 years ago '04        #180
octane 
space
space
$3,849 | Props total: 651 651
Mckenzie is going to wake up and find out she just filmed an orgy scene with 5 guys for New Orleans Hoes Fo Sho Video. Ryan needs to come clean. He loves the c*ck. Ryan is a c*nt, a big bloody one. Jemmye is a psycho. That pus*y was probably good to. Them crazy b**ches are spank me, choke me, pull my hair, and c*m in my mouth b**ches. Knight has stuck his c*ck in a nightmare.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
77 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now