Real World - New Orleans II

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
191 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
219 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
135 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #141
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 octane said:
If you were drunk 24/7 you would eventually die. You have to sleep, eat, and take showers.
Yeah so? you drink when you eat and you have shower beers. I guessin you didn't go to a party school
 7 years ago '09        #142
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 Gotti211 said:
n*gga wasn't you in a thread in the sportscenter section talkin dine on ppl from louisiana and saying we eat rats and possums in s**t? we dont f**k wit you
That's how we do it in GA. Not louisiana, yall weak as f*ck and you know it. Hell yeah that was me and we don't f*ck with you corndog beggars from louisiana either. We come down to one street in New Orleans. The rest of that place is a dump.

I saw corndog beggar LSU fans making fried possum at the LSU/UGA game in Baton Rouge, true story
 7 years ago '05        #143
Gotti211 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,721 | Props total: 6 6
 CutKidd21 said:
That's how we do it in GA. Not louisiana, yall weak as f*ck and you know it. Hell yeah that was me and we don't f*ck with you corndog beggars from louisiana either. We come down to one street in New Orleans. The rest of that place is a dump.

I saw corndog beggar LSU fans making fried possum at the LSU/UGA game in Baton Rouge, true story
U lost
 7 years ago '04        #144
octane 
space
space
$3,853 | Props total: 651 651
 CutKidd21 said:
Yeah so? you drink when you eat and you have shower beers. I guessin you didn't go to a party school
you didnt drink 24/7. You have to sleep. Your body wouldn't be able to take it. You'd be dead.
 7 years ago '09        #145
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 Gotti211 said:
U lost
Somebody's mad!!!

corndog beggar
 7 years ago '09        #146
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 octane said:
you didnt drink 24/7. You have to sleep. Your body wouldn't be able to take it. You'd be dead.
Shut up man. Quit being a know it all. I know You know I mean all the time and not literally 24 hours/ 7 days a week.
 7 years ago '04        #147
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,023 | Props total: 1840 1840
 CutKidd21 said:

whoa whoa hold on you leanin on the wall in lenox mall tight pants wearin a.ss n*gga.... how the f**k thats how yall doin it... when im in GA i cant even buy liquer on the weekend... rated PG a.ss lifestyle.... you come down one street in new orleans cuz you scared to go in the city... cuz bourbon streets is DEFINITLEY not where the real party is... at least not for locals
 7 years ago '07        #148
jagster 
space
space
$87 | Props total: 0 0
 octane said:
Are you seriously arguing the semantics of drinking??..........Clearly you didn't enjoy your college years as much as some of us have... Man my weekend starts on Thursday every week without hesitation and I have absolutely no recollection of the last weekend in the last 2 years I didn't drink. And if it weren't for the c*ck block of "learning" all those other days I'd probably be f**ked up 24/7...so take a shot and quit being jealous...:banana:
 7 years ago '04        #149
octane 
space
space
 jagster said:
Are you seriously arguing the semantics of drinking??..........Clearly you didn't enjoy your college years as much as some of us have... Man my weekend starts on Thursday every week without hesitation and I have absolutely no recollection of the last weekend in the last 2 years I didn't drink. And if it weren't for the c*ck block of "learning" all those other days I'd probably be f**ked up 24/7...so take a shot and quit being jealous...:banana:
Im jealous of George Clooney, Derek Jeter, and Hugh Hefner. I am jealous of getting drunk like a frat boy and not remembering two years of my life.
 7 years ago '04        #150
octane 
space
space
 CutKidd21 said:
Shut up man. Quit being a know it all. I know You know I mean all the time and not literally 24 hours/ 7 days a week.
I went to Rolla, MO where they have the 3rd largest St. Pat's celebration every year. At least one person dies at from alcohol poisoning every year. I only drank 5 days a week and got high every day at most in college.
 07-18-2010, 12:10 PM         #151
PUA Lifestyle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ryan didnt f**k that chicks friend, remember he went off on that tagent and his purity ring and he has to be in love or some bulls**t.
 7 years ago '05        #152
Gotti211 1 heat pts
space
space
 Calamity said:

whoa whoa hold on you leanin on the wall in lenox mall tight pants wearin a.ss n*gga.... how the f**k thats how yall doin it... when im in GA i cant even buy liquer on the weekend... rated PG a.ss lifestyle.... you come down one street in new orleans cuz you scared to go in the city... cuz bourbon streets is DEFINITLEY not where the real party is... at least not for locals
Its sad when you can tell that n*gga is a f**got thru the computer

N wtf is a corn dog beggar? gtfoh u f**kin lame
 7 years ago '09        #153
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 Calamity said:

Really? No one goes to f*cking lenox mall to hang out except tourists and people with no money. If you can't buy liquor on the weekend then you must be underage or just dumb clown. Quit acting like New Orleans has more to offer than Bourbon and Canal street
 7 years ago '09        #154
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 Gotti211 said:
Its sad when you can tell that n*gga is a f**got thru the computer

N wtf is a corn dog beggar? gtfoh u f**kin lame

Yeah bc I was the one that got mad right? "Wait weren't you the same guy blah blah" b*tchass don't start crying again cajun

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

People from louisiana reek of corndogs and when you sweat it's even worse. Beggar comes from the fact that you're all poor. It makes it that much funnier you don't know what people in the south outside of louisiana call you
 7 years ago '06        #155
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,981 | Props total: 4006 4006
Off topic, but I know people are idiots when they a.ssociate getting drunk with FUN. It's just a drink, cmon. What's the point in being drunk and not being able to remember all the "fun" you had? Ironic.
 7 years ago '05        #156
Gotti211 1 heat pts
space
space
 CutKidd21 said:
Yeah bc I was the one that got mad right? "Wait weren't you the same guy blah blah" b*tchass don't start crying again cajun

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

People from louisiana reek of corndogs and when you sweat it's even worse. Beggar comes from the fact that you're all poor. It makes it that much funnier you don't know what people in the south outside of louisiana call you
no its funny how lame you are i've lived outside of louisana before and never ever heard that dumb a.ss s**t anywhere you must be from some backwood gerogia trailor park got damn you're lame as f**k
 7 years ago '09        #157
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 Gotti211 said:
no its funny how lame you are i've lived outside of louisana before and never ever heard that dumb a.ss s**t anywhere you must be from some backwood gerogia trailor park got damn you're lame as f**k
^^^^^^
retarded dyslexic cajun corndog beggar

YOU JUST DID. What, you think I made that sh*t up? Look at the pics. Then look at yourself.

Like you would know or admit to people making fun of you anyway.
 7 years ago '04        #158
Socer38910 
space
space
$2,834 | Props total: 63 63
that had to have been crazy to be in new orleans at that time
 7 years ago '06        #159
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,524 | Props total: 6751 6751
this n*gga gay rite?
son gayer then the black dude whose openly a fruit
 7 years ago '07        #160
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
pissin on his toothbrush
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
45 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
47 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
40 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
67 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
160 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
154 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy