Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Todd Todd Todd Mcshay first mock.
58 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
78 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #121
LightsOut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$11,609 | Props total: 1 1
i just found out that dude eric patrick is on the show....i went to school with him at WVU, he funny as hell
 7 years ago '04        #122
NBA Brawler 112 heat pts112
space
space
$17,565 | Props total: 2425 2425
@ Knight. Dude made the bet sound like he conquered a nation.

Last edited by NBA Brawler; 07-16-2010 at 03:41 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #123
octane 
space
space
$3,857 | Props total: 652 652
 NBA Brawler said:
@ Knight. Dude made the bet sound like he conquered a nation.
Yeah. She is a wh0ore anyway. The conquest would be McKenzie sober.
 7 years ago '09        #124
Gonzilla 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,485 | Props total: 57 57
That Ryan guy is f**king annoying as hell, but he makes for good television.

He has a guaranteed spot in a RW/RR Challenge because of it, bet.

Sahar, or Sahara, whatever her damn name is needs more on-screen time. iFapped.
 7 years ago '04        #125
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,023 | Props total: 1850 1850
if they really want to make this s**t interesting they shoulda had em livin in a house in the lower 9th ward and dont give them no transportation besides the public bus....
 7 years ago '09        #126
Ms Ambitious 249 heat pts249
space
space
$8,395 | Props total: 7107 7107
 Calamity said:
if they really want to make this s**t interesting they shoulda had em livin in a house in the lower 9th ward and dont give them no transportation besides the public bus....
they would never do that
 7 years ago '04        #127
LightsOut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$11,609 | Props total: 1 1
 Calamity said:
you must be talking about the mad real world

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '09        #128
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
Does anyone else think they get free drinks @ these lame a.ss bars? The beach is a new bar so I def can see that and the rest of the bars they show on the show are awful

I really don't see how they aren't wasted 24/7. I know I would be
 7 years ago '09        #129
space
space
 CutKidd21 said:
Does anyone else think they get free drinks @ these lame a.ss bars? The beach is a new bar so I def can see that and the rest of the bars they show on the show are awful

Lol they probably do get free drinks
 7 years ago '09        #130
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 Ms Ambitious said:

Every time they show them on Bourbon I keep thinking that. Razoo's is the best bar/club on Bourbon and Tropical Isle is known all over the country for their hand grenades. I haven't seen them with a hand grenade or in Razoo's. Of course the only person so far that knows how to rage is the southern girl. Everyone else looks like casual drinkers
 7 years ago '07        #131
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
 Ms Ambitious said:
They do. The producers set ALL things like that up.
 7 years ago '09        #132
space
space
 CutKidd21 said:
Every time they show them on Bourbon I keep thinking that. Razoo's is the best bar/club on Bourbon and Tropical Isle is known all over the country for their hand grenades. I haven't seen them with a hand grenade or in Razoo's. Of course the only person so far that knows how to rage is the southern girl. Everyone else looks like casual drinkers
Yeah she can definitely drink lol. She doesn't know her limit but she can drink. I hate when people get sloppy drunk. That s**t is not cute at all lol. But they have to get free drinks or they giving them money cause they not working or nothing. Are they gonna work this season? It's been a while since I seen them working. But I haven't watched the show that much. Hollywood season I watched but before that it had been a long time.
 7 years ago '09        #133
space
space
 thehogue... said:
They do. The producers set ALL things like that up.
That's what i thought
 7 years ago '09        #134
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 Ms Ambitious said:
Yeah she can definitely drink lol. She doesn't know her limit but she can drink. I hate when people get sloppy drunk. That s**t is not cute at all lol. But they have to get free drinks or they giving them money cause they not working or nothing. Are they gonna work this season? It's been a while since I seen them working. But I haven't watched the show that much. Hollywood season I watched but before that it had been a long time.
I love when people get sloppy drunk. That's how we do it down here.. and you're supposed to get sloppy on Bourbon it's an alcoholics paradise.

Yeah I figure they do hook it up @ these lame bars or they wouldn't be there but I know they do get paid to be on the RW so maybe they just don't know any better, who knows
 7 years ago '09        #135
space
space
 CutKidd21 said:
I love when people get sloppy drunk. That's how we do it down here.. and you're supposed to get sloppy on Bourbon it's an alcoholics paradise.
Oh ok, you must not have had to take care of somebody that was sloppy drunk. It's annoying as hell. I only blacked out once from drinking lol. I was in my own crib though with my roommates lol. It's funny looking at someone like that but when you have to get them to the bathroom, get em water and put a damn garbage can by their bed is annoying as hell
 7 years ago '04        #136
egotistical 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,808 | Props total: 1475 1475
 Gonzilla said:
That Ryan guy is f**king annoying as hell, but he makes for good television.

He has a guaranteed spot in a RW/RR Challenge because of it, bet.

Sahar, or Sahara, whatever her damn name is needs more on-screen time. iFapped.
That n*gga is annoying not even good like greg annoying.. but the f**k thats u really hate annoying... and yes they get free drinks - clubs want them to come so they will throw them free drinks hot spots ie vip they know alot of people watch real world... and the f**k funny thing is u can tell how lame these dudes are because, u get automatic pus*y thrown at u just being on the real world... when girls see that ur tape for the real world, plus all the cameras and s**t they will give u play no matter how u look...
 7 years ago '04        #137
octane 
space
space
 egotistical said:
That n*gga is annoying not even good like greg annoying.. but the f**k thats u really hate annoying... and yes they get free drinks - clubs want them to come so they will throw them free drinks hot spots ie vip they know alot of people watch real world... and the f**k funny thing is u can tell how lame these dudes are because, u get automatic pus*y thrown at u just being on the real world... when girls see that ur tape for the real world, plus all the cameras and s**t they will give u play no matter how u look...
All the guys have gotten laid except Eric and he is trying to see what Sahar is going to do. Knight was just trying to get that first white guy pus*y. He is going to start groupie f**king unless Jemmye starts catching feeling and gives him inhouse pus*y. Ryan is going to have a hard time because I a.ssume most chicks he meets in a bar are going to think his an a.ss pirate.
 7 years ago '04        #138
octane 
space
space
 CutKidd21 said:

If you were drunk 24/7 you would eventually die. You have to sleep, eat, and take showers.
 7 years ago '09        #139
mtva24 224 heat pts224
space
space
$8,829 | Props total: 1141 1141
 LightsOut said:
i just found out that dude eric patrick is on the show....i went to school with him at WVU, he funny as hell
I went to WVU too, used to see him around the weight room in the Rec, when i used to care about workin out lol
 7 years ago '05        #140
Gotti211 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,721 | Props total: 6 6
 CutKidd21 said:

Yeah I figure they do hook it up @ these lame bars or they wouldn't be there but I know they do get paid to be on the RW so maybe they just don't know any better, who knows
n*gga wasn't you in a thread in the sportscenter section talkin dine on ppl from louisiana and saying we eat rats and possums in s**t? we dont f**k wit you
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
20 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
44 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
59 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
129 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
103 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
61 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
52 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
114 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy