Real World - New Orleans II

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
84 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
17 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #181
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 octane said:
Mckenzie is going to wake up and find out she just filmed an orgy scene with 5 guys for New Orleans Hoes Fo Sho Video. Ryan needs to come clean. He loves the c*ck. Ryan is a c*nt, a big bloody one. Jemmye is a psycho. That pus*y was probably good to. Them crazy b**ches are spank me, choke me, pull my hair, and c*m in my mouth b**ches. Knight has stuck his c*ck in a nightmare.

I was thinkin the same thing I know if some chick I hooked up with ONE time was in a bar tossin beers, comin up to me everytime I was talkin to a girl on some stage 5 sh*t I would of been out
 7 years ago '09        #182
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 Ms Ambitious said:
That s**t is not normal lol. Blacking out is not what's up lol. I want to remember what's going on.
We call it "raging" or "zombie" not blacking out and believe it or not it is normal here
 7 years ago '06        #183
Menelek 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,196 | Props total: 269 269
Yo Im dying at That black gay dude smoking ciggarattes that white boy rubbd his a.ss on...bwahahah

and at the black dude who pissed on his toothbrush bwahahaha
 7 years ago '06        #184
Menelek 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,196 | Props total: 269 269
 CutKidd21 said:
^^^

Honestly it really is normal down here. We drink to get drunk, there is no in between. For example when that one chick said she's never blacked out in 23 years, I thought that sh*t was weird
I never blacked out on alcohol ( dam I cant spell) once on weed tho when i was young and it was mad hot.
 7 years ago '08        #185
AC_89 200 heat pts200
space
space
$39,280 | Props total: 13655 13655
Ryan and preston gonna end up f**king...........no homo
 7 years ago '08        #186
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,729 | Props total: 11626 11626
Damn my dude Knight can never hook up with another chick as long as Jemmyes in the house thats an L right there and she's a solid 5 at that

:lachen001: @ Ryan calling up his other "friend" about to break down on the phone, just admit you like p*nis and get it over with.... :sad2: @ Sahar lettin that bum Eric get some lips, punk a.ss n*gga dont look at her again
 7 years ago '09        #187
renegadeboss 
space
space
$175 | Props total: 0 0
dawg yall k!llin me wit the ryan jokes lmao but forreal, how gay is this n*gga to get on the phone wit his brother/friend/cousin/whoever and talk about "this guy preston doesnt think im attractive????"

n*gga why do you care??? LOL
 7 years ago '04        #188
egotistical 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,808 | Props total: 1468 1468
This s**t is getting sketchy can't wait for jersey shore so I can shift this s**t... ryan is a f**king bummy a.ss dude, if u not gay then don't take s**t seriously and play ur lane man.. worry about f**kin hoes bro... n*ggas make gay comments all the time, its the n*ggas that take it serious and cry and s**t about it that are truly gay... next preston that dude is that gay guy that I can't f**king stand like chill bro... u crying one minute and ready to f!ght the next I see how u did say nothing to that security guard... knight that n*gga thinks he a player, but is far from it to simp and get a love dovey to capture a brawd is f**kin a joke... eric my n*gga wtf why are u on the RW bro u haven't even captured any b**ches yet.. u steady trying to wife/hold sahar.. wtf that b**ch ain't the best chick in new orleans... mckenzie ... this b**ch is easier than n*ggas was thinking... thats a easy f**k... I give that b**ch a pint of beer and be hitting from the back with no hands...

on a side note n*ggas who black out are either weak or drink way too much s**t... to drink that much ur just tryna be coo... and lastly, any spot can be live u just gotta know the right spots or the right people... of course if u go to NOLA, on some tourist type s**t i probably won't be as fun if u know n*ggas and know all the spots... same with GA...
 7 years ago '08        #189
M 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,180 | Props total: 5295 5295
 Ms Ambitious said:
That s**t is not normal lol. Blacking out is not what's up lol. I want to remember what's going on.
Exactly

I've gotten DRUNK before, but I've never blacked out. And if you have a problem with blacking out, that should probably be your cue to chill on the drinking
 7 years ago '06        #190
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,367 | Props total: 5627 5627
 nasir43 said:
Piss is sterile. You can get mad f**kin diseases from a dudes a.ss though.
what? urine is all the waste filtered out of your blood and digestive system. that s**t is far from sterile.
 07-29-2010, 08:49 AM         #191
nasir43 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bangab**ch said:
what? urine is all the waste filtered out of your blood and digestive system. that s**t is far from sterile.
It's sterile.

7 years ago '08        #192
M 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,180 | Props total: 5295 5295
Knight let me down at the beginning of the episode he had some sense, hitting on other girls and saying how he wasn't gonna date Jemmye then at the end they're bf/gf

@ Jemmye's "boyfriend" totally ignoring her after she drove all the way there to see him

I forgot Sahar was even on this show til she started talking at the end
 07-29-2010, 10:29 AM         #193
PUA Lifestyle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Last nights episode was wack...I swear to god put anyone on boxden on that show and we'd be at the bar every single night with b**ches flocking to us because we got a tv crew behind us. Bring home chicks every night jersey shore style...straight to the hot tub, then to the bedroom. Stupid bastards rooming with girls, simp decisions.
 7 years ago '07        #194
dionedre3000 
space
space
$8,971 | Props total: 791 791
 M said:
Knight let me down at the beginning of the episode he had some sense, hitting on other girls and saying how he wasn't gonna date Jemmye then at the end they're bf/gf

@ Jemmye's "boyfriend" totally ignoring her after she drove all the way there to see him

Maaaaaaan I kinda felt bad for Jemmye. I knew what was up right after he said let me go talk to my peoples.

Knight is alright. I think he played both situations right. She been on his nuts even though she said no strings too so he did his side thing and hit her with the "your messin with my game". And on the other hand.....he obviously like her so he said take care of your s**t before you come talk to me. He layed down the law as I see it.

But don't get me wrong.......I wouldn't have done it LOL.
 07-29-2010, 03:55 PM         #195
PUA Lifestyle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
MTV's casting department fell off years ago. They swear they have to meet a quota each season to put at least one gay dude on the season.

This is New Orleans and they got a bunch of lames down they're, and 2 f*gs getting into arguments each show.
I think when they start casting for the next season, we should seriously get mad peeps from boxden to send in audition tapes. Its possible to get on shows, f**k I made it on room raiders, I have no clue how, I went in at an open casting at my old school, walked right up to the table, filled out some s**t, did a mini interview, they called for the next month setting s**t up and boom, my episode is done.

I wonder if that will disqualify me???
 7 years ago '08        #196
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,660 | Props total: 2202 2202
Fact is, RR wont be any better until,they stop putting fairies on it--and start putting REAL n*ggas oninstead. And by REAL n*ggaS I mean REAL n*ggaS lol...
 7 years ago '09        #197
Ms Ambitious 249 heat pts249
space
space
$8,395 | Props total: 7107 7107
 M said:

Man Jemmye's boyfriend played the s**t out her. Then his sister walked up like who are you? Like she wanted to box. c*ckblockin and s**t lol. He looked embarassed and s**t. I was like wow did he really do her like that? Nothing great has happened this season, but it's like I have to watch it to find out what's going to happen. I forgot Sahar was on the show too. She has no point at all for being on there. Eric too for that matter. They should just end the show in 2 weeks cause this is going nowhere.
 7 years ago '04        #198
egotistical 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 PUA Lifestyle said:
Last nights episode was wack...I swear to god put anyone on boxden on that show and we'd be at the bar every single night with b**ches flocking to us because we got a tv crew behind us. Bring home chicks every night jersey shore style...straight to the hot tub, then to the bedroom. Stupid bastards rooming with girls, simp decisions.
My n*gga this is some real s**t... I hate these reality shows, that shoot too much home footage, the best s**t usually always happens when ur out on the town... this n*gga eric ain't got 1 lay yet, and idc what yall say but ryan gay a.ss did not lay that girl... only n*gga get a.ss is knight n*gga on some roommate s**t... i don't think one girl roommate besides jemmeye, is even getting it in... when u center the whole f**kin season around 2 douche bags, then its a horrible season... like I said give me camera, (naw f**k that i dont even need a camera), give me new orleans, no job I would be getting laid every night...

p.s. post the room raider episode...
 7 years ago '04        #199
egotistical 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 Ms Ambitious said:
Man Jemmye's boyfriend played the s**t out her. Then his sister walked up like who are you? Like she wanted to box. c*ckblockin and s**t lol. He looked embarassed and s**t. I was like wow did he really do her like that? Nothing great has happened this season, but it's like I have to watch it to find out what's going to happen. I forgot Sahar was on the show too. She has no point at all for being on there. Eric too for that matter. They should just end the show in 2 weeks cause this is going nowhere.
Sahar and Eric have been wall flowers... You would of thought since Eric, can't get Sahar n*gga would of been pimpin, when jemmeye got played, it jus showed this n*gga ain't really her boyfriend this n*gga just tryna hit, something to lay him over while in the season... and she knew she was gonna get played from the beginning that why she ain't wanna go...
 7 years ago '04        #200
Dash420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$14,762 | Props total: 6171 6171
 PUA Lifestyle said:
I think when they start casting for the next season, we should seriously get mad peeps from boxden to send in audition tapes. Its possible to get on shows, f**k I made it on room raiders, I have no clue how, I went in at an open casting at my old school, walked right up to the table, filled out some s**t, did a mini interview, they called for the next month setting s**t up and boom, my episode is done.

I wonder if that will disqualify me???
nah i doubt it one of my boys was on Room Raiders as well...then him and his girl at the time did that TRUE LIFE s**t about their relationship...s**t so damn fake lol..Dat n*gga was whylin like hell on MTV i remember goin to school the next day everybody was like u see that crazy a.ss n*gga Danny on MTV?? lol

Also, like a yr or two ago me and my homeboy was walkin round campus at school here in orlando and they had some MTV people out there lookin to scout they was dying to get my homeboy on sum show they explained the plot to us and it sounded a lil weird (semi-gay) I looked at my homeboy like "IDK bout this dawg...lol" MTV might not be meant to be if this the case but he still wasl ike f**k it n*gga this once in a lifetime type s**t..Turns out they wanted him 2 be on that show BroMance or w/e where the dude lookin for a bestfriend n s**t. But the way they explained it they was trying to make it sound all cool since we black n s**t. Only reason why my homeboy couldnt do it was b/c he wasnt 21 at the time he was just 20..So for like legal reasons and policy he wouldnt be able to make it in time but I was like good thing u didnt n*gga cuz that was wack as f**k n u wouldnt have got no b**ches off dat lol

They ended up casting sum other n*gga I think the Asian dude from my school on BroMance instead..and the other lame a.ss n*gga was from Jacksonville
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
153 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
90 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
71 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
96 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
50 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy