Ron Artest buys $18,000 in Lakers tickets for fans

most viewed right now
 69
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
28 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 61
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
177 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 53
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 33
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
88 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #101
focused313 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,116 | Props total: 1370 1370
 davon4204 said:
So that's something to be proud of ? Robbin muthaf**ka's cause n*ggaz are broke in your hood?
exactly. lol
 8 years ago '10        #103
aka ReeSe 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$18,697 | Props total: 3745 3745
@ the 1st page..... Damn, what did Artest do to dude?
 06-05-2010, 04:12 PM         #104
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 primetimemookie said:
but your signature says this:

"And I wont leave the Hood like n*ggas that cant READ!"
Amsterdams.Own.™



and oh yea bra im pretty sure ron artest could give a f**k less about your hood which isnt even a hood but home to the f**kin cabbage patch kids.....

2008 amsterdam murder count : 1

2008 amsterdam aggrevated a.ssault count: 98...


its other parts of NY which receive this kind of count on a daily basis, im sure ron artest had no problem walking through your hood....

but considering all the empty textile warehouses scattered acrossed amsterdam, there gotta be some homeless people, and like dude said before, any broke muff**ka like that looks for a come up, in your hood and everywhere else...

dont be afraid of being real A.O. rothstein a.ss muff**ka. what the f**k is a rothstein???
You obviously want answers..

1- I'm not from London you clown.. Amsterdam AVENUE. Manhattan, Washington Heights.
2- Rothstein.. hmm if you watched Casino you would know who Sam Rothstein is the greatest gambler ever.
3- You obviously worried about my replies cause you have made numerous attempts for me to respond to your dumb a.ss.
4- The fact I graduated college and have a nice job has nothing to do with me being from the hood, thats called improving myself, you f**king f**got. You think cause I'm from the hood I should grow old on the corner smoking blunts and selling weed.. I laugh at those cats, but I still kick it wit them, cause I know the mental handicap they have they think they cant improve they situation..

But carry on f**got, you think you know me..

Just asking A.O.^^^^ would you, in your everyday hood mentality life get out the car if you knew you would lose everything?

Cuz if you would that would make you dumb as a box of rocks and also the #1 toughest guy on the planet.
My n*gga that Ron Artest incident I was talking about was not what you n*ggas tryna make it seem like... Like it was a war zone, and n*ggas had guns out... Actually it went down like this.. he pulled up, it was a bunch of n*ggas chilling on the corner, the car was clean It was a benz i believe, Artest was in the passenger side, n*ggas was like "Oh s**t thats that n*gga artest, WHATS GOOD FAM, whats poppin" n*gga Artest said what up... n*ggas was like "Yo whats good get out the car kick it for a minute" n*gga looking around looking all nervous and s**t and was like "Nah i gotta be at some s**t in a bit" n*ggas was like atleast take a picture wit n*ggas... he was like "maybe another time" and drove off..

Then n*ggas started clowning, "damn yo, ya man look like he was scared to get out the car" and thats why I said Artest a b**ch.... I swear you Window n*ggas is wild sensitive...



This is how I can tell most of Boxden is white, and dont go outside and live off stereotypes.. You mention the hood, they already thinking Projects and broke n*ggas... That sounds more like a GHETTO... Hood and Ghetto are not synonymous.


You can never come to my hood bruh bruh........Real s**t
yea I bet

You make me embarrassed to be from NY. Stop reppin'. Thank you.

Big ups to Ron though -- history aside, that was a down to earth move. Good stuff!
n*ggas wearing tight pants and rainbow shirts made me at NY, not at what a proud new yorker post on message board... go get some new Sergio Valenties f**got.
 8 years ago '06        #105
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94 OP
space
avatar space
space
$27,989 | Props total: 4020 4020
AO just shut the f**k up already. Jesus.
 8 years ago '04        #106
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,412 | Props total: 3477 3477
 A.O.™ said:
4- The fact I graduated college and have a nice job has nothing to do with me being from the hood, thats called improving myself, you f**king f**got. You think cause I'm from the hood I should grow old on the corner smoking blunts and selling weed.. I laugh at those cats, but I still kick it wit them, cause I know the mental handicap they have they think they cant improve they situation..
You call a $45k/year career a "nice job"?

 06-05-2010, 05:02 PM         #107
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Storchaveli said:
AO just shut the f**k up already. Jesus.
This n*gga mad everything I said burned his soul.. Go back to your window, and WINDOWS.

 akademiks said:
You call a $45k/year career a "nice job"?

Doubles what you make in 10, so yea.


Last edited by A.O.™; 06-05-2010 at 05:03 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #108
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,412 | Props total: 3477 3477
 A.O.™ said:
This n*gga mad everything I said burned his soul.. Go back to your window, and WINDOWS.



Doubles what you make in 10, so yea.


Please...

My wife makes more than you and she works part time. I won't even talk about myself..


Dude gets his ITT Tech degree and thinks he's big s**t.
 8 years ago '09        #109
Lil Jay 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$7,999 | Props total: 424 424
 A.O.™ said:
What you expect you aint never been around real n*ggas before.. Artest came to my hood, pus*y wouldnt even get out his car, he know he was gonna lose everything...
youre so tough
 06-05-2010, 05:18 PM         #110
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 akademiks said:


Please...

My wife makes more than you and she works part time. I won't even talk about myself..


Dude gets his ITT Tech degree and thinks he's big s**t.
You mean your husband makes more than that collecting workers comp from his construction job...
 8 years ago '06        #111
primetimemookie 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,078 | Props total: 98 98
A.O. i respond to everything on here that causes a response from me...it just so happens that for about 2 weeks straight you have been on boxden posting some ridiculous poorly thought out s**t, and people are getting tired of it. at first it was funny like this guy cant be serious, but then i just keep seeing your f**kin name by dumb s**t. since i do have to free will to respond to s**t like this then i will...

how you think your boys on the corner would feel if you told them that you cool with them stayin in the hood cause you know they got a mental handicap? how do you think that sounded? i from places that no matter how far you think you comin up, you will never step foot in nothin like it...i f**k with the muff**kas i f**k wit cause i show them love they show me love back...you know what happens when i see my n*ggas not doin s**t? i f**kin keep positive s**t in their ears so they know that s**t still gone be all good and they aint gotta be stuck no damn where...

some of them listen to me, some of them dont follow the example but at least im not chalking it up to some f**kin mental disorder...you sound exactly like a political white boy with that comment...yea its cool i f**k wit the hood, but f**k moving back, and f**k them coming up on my level...you aint got no love for s**t dawg, you keep throwing out this f**king 45k you make a year homie, thats nothing, that type of money is good, but nothing impressive about 45k...

im glad you doing good with yourself, but tha fact that it seems very apparent that you dont give a f**k about your hood...whether your hood is ghetto or not...

p.s., you are the only one who knew what sergio valetines were until you just posted it, kinda makes me think that there is a reason you use the word f**got so much, which just to let you know, is a white boy word to the full extent....so before you call out white folks, skinny jeans wearers, kobe fans, new york city, just stop....think about it...
 8 years ago '04        #112
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,412 | Props total: 3477 3477
 A.O.™ said:
You mean your husband makes more than that collecting workers comp from his construction job...


You're so creative and funny!!

Good job!
 06-05-2010, 05:32 PM         #113
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 primetimemookie said:
A.O. i respond to everything on here that causes a response from me...it just so happens that for about 2 weeks straight you have been on boxden posting some ridiculous poorly thought out s**t, and people are getting tired of it. at first it was funny like this guy cant be serious, but then i just keep seeing your f**kin name by dumb s**t. since i do have to free will to respond to s**t like this then i will...

how you think your boys on the corner would feel if you told them that you cool with them stayin in the hood cause you know they got a mental handicap? how do you think that sounded? i from places that no matter how far you think you comin up, you will never step foot in nothin like it...i f**k with the muff**kas i f**k wit cause i show them love they show me love back...you know what happens when i see my n*ggas not doin s**t? i f**kin keep positive s**t in their ears so they know that s**t still gone be all good and they aint gotta be stuck no damn where...

some of them listen to me, some of them dont follow the example but at least im not chalking it up to some f**kin mental disorder...you sound exactly like a political white boy with that comment...yea its cool i f**k wit the hood, but f**k moving back, and f**k them coming up on my level...you aint got no love for s**t dawg, you keep throwing out this f**king 45k you make a year homie, thats nothing, that type of money is good, but nothing impressive about 45k...

im glad you doing good with yourself, but tha fact that it seems very apparent that you dont give a f**k about your hood...whether your hood is ghetto or not...

p.s., you are the only one who knew what sergio valetines were until you just posted it, kinda makes me think that there is a reason you use the word f**got so much, which just to let you know, is a white boy word to the full extent....so before you call out white folks, skinny jeans wearers, kobe fans, new york city, just stop....think about it...
All that and you said nothing... You n*ggas keep talking about boxden like this s**t means something. My n*gga it doesnt, I signed up for boxden for the JUKEBOX, not for Net PROPS. If I never had to post on this s**t I never would have, but now that I do, you think I give a f**k.. My opinion varies from yours on KOBE/WAYNE/ or whatever motherf**ker you n*ggas wanna d*ckride til their time is up, I dont follow suit fam, sue me. How I know about Sergios? Thats what all the b**ches used to wear in high school it made their a.sses look bigger. My n*ggas in the hood.. f**k can I tell a n*gga that dont want to listen, I saved all my school work and handed it to my man go get your degree, gave him the blueprint n*gga still telling me I'm lucky I graduated college. He could have done the same.. now he's locked up, cause his own words "f**k you studying for a test, i'm out here getting it" well it got him in the end, I'm chilling. I could care less for n*ggas that dont care about themselves... Call me selfish I dont give a f**k.
 8 years ago '06        #114
primetimemookie 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,078 | Props total: 98 98
all im sayin a.o. is if your educated liek you say you are, act like you educated, dont get salty cause you losing money cause ray allen on the bench all game, dont get mad cause you try to follow suite of rothstein from casino, dont get mad cause ron artest gave away some tickets...that f**kin love right there that he even bought two people tickets, even more impressive that he shelled out that f**kin much money for two fans...give your f**kin props when its due, and you will get yours in return, i dont got no bx props muff**ka im not on here to get props, but once upon a time Bx used to be a place i could go and muff**kas had 7 pages full of good back and forth conversation, then it turned into, LOVE/HATE threads, and you right now are at the forefront of that, so please, if you dont feel like you wanna post then just dont post in s**t that you have to say something idiotic for...
 8 years ago '04        #115
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$26,909 | Props total: 17484 17484
 A.O.™ said:
2- Rothstein.. hmm if you watched Casino you would know who Sam Rothstein is the greatest gambler ever.
He also was the biggest b**ch ever in the movie and a sucker for love a.ss trick who got his wife stolen by a 4 ft midget...your point is?

n*gga was hardly hood


Last edited by erickonasis; 06-05-2010 at 05:52 PM..
 06-05-2010, 05:56 PM         #116
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 primetimemookie said:
all im sayin a.o. is if your educated liek you say you are, act like you educated, dont get salty cause you losing money cause ray allen on the bench all game, dont get mad cause you try to follow suite of rothstein from casino, dont get mad cause ron artest gave away some tickets...that f**kin love right there that he even bought two people tickets, even more impressive that he shelled out that f**kin much money for two fans...give your f**kin props when its due, and you will get yours in return, i dont got no bx props muff**ka im not on here to get props, but once upon a time Bx used to be a place i could go and muff**kas had 7 pages full of good back and forth conversation, then it turned into, LOVE/HATE threads, and you right now are at the forefront of that, so please, if you dont feel like you wanna post then just dont post in s**t that you have to say something idiotic for...
Is that you cats are too sensitive.. If you look back, when 90% of these fake a.ss Artest supporters were saying dude should be blacklisted cause of his actions, how hes just a goon, and how hes this and that... I WAS AT THE FRONT LINE DEFENDING HIM... While everybody was saying he should get kicked out the league, I was saying give him a 2nd chance.. When he was on Houston I was rooting for son. But now he's a Laker, and I hate the f**king LAKERS... I'm not hiding that.. 2 years ago after the Celtics won the chip.. I said the Lakers will be the Buffalo Bills of the NBA and lose 3-4 Finals in a row, they proved me wrong, I even had to root for them last year... BUT I HATE THE LAKERS.
 06-05-2010, 05:59 PM         #117
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 erickonasis said:
He also was the biggest b**ch ever in the movie and a sucker for love a.ss trick who got his wife stolen by a 4 ft midget...your point is?

n*gga was hardly hood
Yea but what did they say... "When he placed his bets, he changed the odds".. thats what I do.. when I go put 50 dollars on a over on a Atlanta/Charlotte game, or a under on a phoenix/denver game... n*ggas is looking at me like you f**king crazy... the next day the same n*ggas is like "how the f**k you see that coming"... thats what I do.. I'm not always right, but enough that my bookie pays me. And thats where the Rothstein comes in.
 8 years ago '06        #118
991 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$5,688 | Props total: 741 741
If we were all like Jesus, there wldnt be any ''hood life violence'' which wouldn't lead to lame bragging about it. Jesus walked among all the ''hood'' people but he isn't hood because of it.

Why brag about somethin bad? I live in a top 5 city in violence n america but I aint ''hard'' or wanna brag about it. I wanna leave as soon as I can . So if someone says I can't survive where they live, ima jus say that's a kind place I don't wanna be anyway.

Grow up yall. Props to artest.
Posted via Mobile Device
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 20
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 16
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 15
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
188 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 6
Late to the Party: Persona 5
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 6
joie chavis
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
70 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy