Ron Artest buys $18,000 in Lakers tickets for fans

most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
139 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
192 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
235 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #81
KingK 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$15,250 | Props total: 747 747
Wow this thread got sidetracked reaaaaaal quick
 8 years ago '10        #82
Curb 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,474 | Props total: 80 80
If Ron Artest had a Boxden account, I'd prop him.
 8 years ago '09        #83
Teddy Loc 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,062 | Props total: 164 164
to Artest on doing that there....Real Talk!!!
 06-04-2010, 11:32 PM         #84
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 A.O. said:
What you expect you aint never been around real n*ggas before.. Artest came to my hood, pus*y wouldnt even get out his car, he know he was gonna lose everything...
lol @ robbed

why dey won't man up and fade Artest one on one?? If you want da chain real goons fade for it. 6 yr olds can shoot guns n*gga u ain't hard

8 years ago '06        #85
K-Train 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,564 | Props total: 47 47
 YOUNGZERO said:
If New York came to CALI on some war sh*t WE'D F*CK U UP REAL SH*T....

NY AIN'T F*CKIN' WIT US!!!

A Bunch of angry thugs in this thread.

Especially one's on the keyboard.
 06-05-2010, 01:19 AM         #86
Brand0n031 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Props to Artest.

On another note, I highly doubt he gives a f**k about random hoods...He's in the NBA playing for a ring.
 8 years ago '04        #87
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,841 | Props total: 1133 1133
 A.O.™ said:
And you want followers... my n*gga one day you'll realize Boxden revolves around me.. n*ggas still talk about my Top 20 like if it was on ESPN. I dont need the attention. I'm the popular kid, your the f**got thats mad cause all the girls come to me, and they just talk to you when I'm not around.. You should be used to this by now..
You make me embarrassed to be from NY. Stop reppin'. Thank you.

Big ups to Ron though -- history aside, that was a down to earth move. Good stuff!
 8 years ago '08        #88
Calamari Pasta 
space
space
$1,211 | Props total: 141 141
he pulled a plies move
 8 years ago '04        #89
nicoled985 22 heat pts22
space
space
$14,331 | Props total: 4463 4463
 erickonasis said:
a hood n*gga named Rothstein? where they do that at?
 8 years ago '06        #90
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 A.O. said:
What you expect you aint never been around real n*ggas before.. Artest came to my hood, pus*y wouldnt even get out his car, he know he was gonna lose everything...

So that's something to be proud of ? Robbin muthaf**ka's cause n*ggaz are broke in your hood?
 06-05-2010, 07:49 AM         #91
FaceMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Only real n*gga on their roster.
 8 years ago '04        #92
336db336boy336 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,070 | Props total: 556 556
 A.O. said:
Exactly my point Shamoo, you n*ggas take this s**t way to serious. I never said I was a thug, never said I was a gangster.. I just do whatever the f**k I want,i go to any n*gga hood.. Only b**ch a.ss n*ggas have excuses for why they dont do s**t
You can never come to my hood bruh bruh........Real s**t
 8 years ago '04        #93
JBROOKS104 
space
space
space
$125 | Props total: 0 0
you the man ron
 8 years ago '06        #94
primetimemookie 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,078 | Props total: 98 98
 A.O. said:
College graduate making 45/K a year.. I'm all f**ked up in life... Dont be mad not all hood n*ggas stay in the hood.
but your signature says this:

"And I wont leave the Hood like n*ggas that cant READ!"
Amsterdams.Own.

and oh yea bra im pretty sure ron artest could give a f**k less about your hood which isnt even a hood but home to the f**kin cabbage patch kids.....

2008 amsterdam murder count : 1

2008 amsterdam aggrevated a.ssault count: 98...

its other parts of NY which receive this kind of count on a daily basis, im sure ron artest had no problem walking through your hood....

but considering all the empty textile warehouses scattered acrossed amsterdam, there gotta be some homeless people, and like dude said before, any broke muff**ka like that looks for a come up, in your hood and everywhere else...

dont be afraid of being real A.O. rothstein a.ss muff**ka. what the f**k is a rothstein???
 8 years ago '04        #95
bigtrevdogg 
space
space
$1,964 | Props total: 354 354
big up to Ron Artest. this thread turned into straight ignorance. the internet brings out the tough guy and thug in many.....lol. all the hood dudes i know don't even use the internet on the regular........
 8 years ago '06        #96
primetimemookie 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,078 | Props total: 98 98
A.O. have you not realized that people who quote you to say how f**king stupid you sound, they dont actually like you, or believe what you say. that doesnt make you popular, that makes you an annoyance. every f**king thread you are in, the thread goes 3+ pages longer than it needs to and doesnt stay on topic because you come in and just start posting the most ridiculous s**t ever. that does not make you popular, in fact in boxden was an actual physical location like a high school for example, the only reason your name would be known if for how many times n*ggas just hit the f**k outta you. you one of them stuffed in the locker a.ss n*ggas. i dont even think your black either by the name rothstein, dont know anyone in the hood or anyone black named rothstein, you a new breed of lame n*ggas. but with that being said stop f**king gettin on here and talkin bout n*gga this and n*gga that....and if you want to say that your not a thug and all this s**t and that, then why the f**k even mention that ron artest didnt wanna get out his car cause he knew he was gon get robbed, like you was lined up to do it, when in actuality you was the f**k boy who chased his car down the street screamin for an autograph. and you not the type of guy to just go in any hood any day anytime you want. trust me, everyone in here would f**k u up if they seen your bum a.ss in they hood, and thats just the BX subscribers, not even the hood n*ggas who can smell the fake in your a.ss like a dog smells fear...
 8 years ago '08        #97
Ridah 
space
space
$862 | Props total: 252 252
 A.O. said:
Praising b**ch a.ss n*ggas is a no-no.. and you n*ggas seem to love to do so..
i think the b**ch is u f**k boy, maybe deep down inside u wanna b ron's b**ch wit them closet homo thoughts....keep hating b**ch boy ron laughin at u all the way to the bank f**k n*gga...
 8 years ago '08        #98
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,763 | Props total: 12237 12237
Just asking A.O.^^^^ would you, in your everyday hood mentality life get out the car if you knew you would lose everything?

Cuz if you would that would make you dumb as a box of rocks and also the #1 toughest guy on the planet.
 8 years ago '06        #99
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,897 | Props total: 25688 25688
good for ron man he is cool. my boy hung out with him when he first came to L.A. dude tweeted he was going to the park to kick it and have a cookout lol that's a good dude man. The guy speaking on his 'hood' i have no words for your ignorance
 8 years ago '04        #100
focused313 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,107 | Props total: 1360 1360
word, i could see doing stuff like that if i was in his position. Although, I might get cheaper tickets and let a bunch of folks go. Like 20...pay for the shuttle bus and all. Same budget, different strategy.

very good job Mr. Artest >>>
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
50 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
66 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
50 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
40 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
160 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
67 comments
20 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy