Ron Artest buys $18,000 in Lakers tickets for fans

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
139 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
34 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #61
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,728 | Props total: 11620 11620
I shoulda known it had to be somethin for this to go 4 pages:lachen001:
 8 years ago '09        #62
Ms Ambitious 249 heat pts249
space
space
$8,395 | Props total: 7107 7107
 A.O.™ said:
Answer is still the same... YES! My biggest fan Andre3k has me in his SIGNATURE.. and I have signatures turned off so I dont know how many other people have it too. Look at how many times my top 20 90's-2000 players is bought up in discussion, see how many times I'm quoted.. and think about it, i'm the so called idiot/moron/bafoon that doesnt know what hes talking about, yet people always take the time to try "CHANGE MY OPINION"... I think if I posted a picture of my d*ck, it would break a record, on views.
I bet you're really proud of that too. You claim n*ggas always talk about you when I haven't seen you mentioned in one thread except when you come in them just to hate. Every Laker thread you're in, you find some way to hate. You act like the Lakers beat you up and took your lunch money. And lmaoooo what does your d*ck have to do with anything? And the more important question is, why would you even mention posting your d*ck on a site where it's mostly males on it? And why would you want to break a record on views from men looking at your d*ck? That's real suspect..
 8 years ago '04        #63
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,813 | Props total: 17200 17200
a hood n*gga named Rothstein? where they do that at?
 8 years ago '04        #64
JJH35 9 heat pts
space
space
$1,840 | Props total: 891 891
 A.O.™ said:
What you expect you aint never been around real n*ggas before.. Artest came to my hood, pus*y wouldnt even get out his car, he know he was gonna lose everything...
You are tough.
 06-04-2010, 08:25 PM         #65
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ms Ambitious said:
I bet you're really proud of that too. You claim n*ggas always talk about you when I haven't seen you mentioned in one thread except when you come in them just to hate. Every Laker thread you're in, you find some way to hate. You act like the Lakers beat you up and took your lunch money. And lmaoooo what does your d*ck have to do with anything? And the more important question is, why would you even mention posting your d*ck on a site where it's mostly males on it? And why would you want to break a record on views from men looking at your d*ck? That's real suspect..
Your attempt to go back and forth proves my point.. what you doing in the sports section? Looking for a husband?
 8 years ago '05        #66
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 127 127
How do people find a way to hate on a dude that bought tix for 2 lucky fans? im perplexed...
 8 years ago '07        #67
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,773 | Props total: 14586 14586
 Storchaveli said:
Yeah man. I've met him and hung out with him (no club/party s**t though) and it's like you're talking to a regular dude. You kinda look at him like "Damn, that's Ron Artest... so normal" :agreement6:
So did you tell him all you said the Houston/LA series last year? JK Ron is cool though my homeboy from Indianapolis saw him one time in Wal-Mart.
 8 years ago '09        #68
WiLL 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,927 | Props total: 192 192
props to that n*gga ron, he's one of the few in the nba that keep it 100.
I never seen him act c*cky or showin off his money/cars jewerly.
he understands that not everyone can afford tickets to nba games,thats some real s**t, he knows wasup.
givin the n*gga hate for doin something good...

Last edited by WiLL; 06-04-2010 at 08:52 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #69
niceguy954 31 heat pts31
space
space
$5,371 | Props total: 135 135
 A.O.™ said:
Exactly my point Shamoo, you n*ggas take this s**t way to serious. I never said I was a thug, never said I was a gangster.. I just do whatever the f**k I want, i go to any n*gga hood.. Only b**ch a.ss n*ggas have excuses for why they dont do s**t..

"I'm not going to that hood, thats not my hood" - b**ch
"I dont go to the hood because I have a nice car" - b**ch
"I bought this 500 dollar chain, but I only wear it inside my s**t cause I dont want to get robbed" - b**ch!!!

You think I give a f**k about what I say on Boxden? I'm at work passing time, it just makes it go that much faster when you have a bunch of Kobe panty wearing f**gots tryna to prove how great he is... "Thugs dont have internet access" - you stupid b**ch every f**king cell phone in the world produced after 2000 has internet access, dumb a.ss.

You think Kobes not top 10 in this Era? You think I dont think that? ALL-TIME hell no, in this era, DUH!!! But I get more fun watching these a**holes trip over themselves and being hypocrites... how rings/accomplishments dont matter when compare to MJ, but when compared to LBJ and A.I. the only thing that matters is rings.. dont you see how much fun it is to see these contradicting f**gots tryna convince you?

But carry on... get on your webcam you fat b**ch only way you see action tonight...

if half the n*ggas on this board got pus*y they wouldnt be laker fans.
just when you heard everything on BX.. this fool right here..
 8 years ago '07        #70
-YounG- 
space
space
$90 | Props total: 0 0
wow this a.o. cat needs to get slapped!!!
must be going for that player hater of the year award
 06-04-2010, 08:56 PM         #71
evici1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Mad Props To Ron Artest..

Yo A.O Ma Word The s**t U Be Sayin Is Sum Real Hood Shiit But On BX Though? Cmon Its Internet No1 Cares Bout Dat s**t Ur Sayin, Juss Sit Back N Spark A Blunt Homie Chill Out
 8 years ago '10        #72
SandmanNyC 26 heat pts26
space
space
$4,592 | Props total: 2249 2249
hahahaha....this dude is bipolar.

we talkin about ron artest and all of a sudden he starts talking bout how ppl praise kobe and s**t.

u need some lithium, benzodiazapine, and whole lotta anticonvulsants cuz i can picture you getting all mad and shaky while typing.

this dude on some next s**t. so much hate toward ron, ron musta f**ked his girl, stole his lunch money, and was best friends with his step daddy.
 8 years ago '06        #73
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94 OP
space
space
$27,978 | Props total: 3998 3998
 thehogue... said:
So did you tell him all you said the Houston/LA series last year? JK
He proved me wrong. Really did. I was surprised.

I'm The Dan said:
The best part is he doesn't even do it in a funny way like that Martian Mar cat... this dude actually believes that s**t..

8 years ago '06        #74
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,412 | Props total: 102 102
 A.O.™ said:
And you want followers... my n*gga one day you'll realize Boxden revolves around me.. n*ggas still talk about my Top 20 like if it was on ESPN. I dont need the attention. I'm the popular kid, your the f**got thats mad cause all the girls come to me, and they just talk to you when I'm not around.. You should be used to this by now..

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '08        #75
king33 4 heat pts
space
space
$737 | Props total: 428 428
the only reason i want the lakers to win is because of ron artest he would take his ring back to queens bridge and hold like a cookout or somethin good for the community. he is a man of the people and didnt forget where he came from
 8 years ago '06        #76
TAS1971 
space
space
$505 | Props total: 2 2
 A.O.™ said:
What you expect you aint never been around real n*ggas before.. Artest came to my hood, pus*y wouldnt even get out his car, he know he was gonna lose everything...
f**k your hood f**got. e thug a.ss n*gga
 06-04-2010, 09:48 PM         #77
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i wouldnt of bought those scumbags s**t. when s**t goes down theyll be the first to throw rocks at u
 8 years ago '05        #78
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,994 | Props total: 1316 1316
 niceguy954 said:
just when you heard everything on BX.. this fool right here..

What a lame dude this AO is my god

Junior G >>> AO

At least when Junior G/Martian post he is funny and you can laugh n s**t, but this dude AO just some dumb a.ss talkin about he a thug on the internet and making himself look bad.
 8 years ago '09        #79
Ms Ambitious 249 heat pts249
space
space
$8,395 | Props total: 7107 7107
 A.O.™ said:
Your attempt to go back and forth proves my point.. what you doing in the sports section? Looking for a husband?
You going back and forth with me too, so what does that say about you? Looking for a husband? No, try again. But you're clearly looking for one talking about showing pics of your d*ck and the amount of views it will get.
 8 years ago '05        #80
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,994 | Props total: 1316 1316
 Ms Ambitious said:
You going back and forth with me too, so what does that say about you? Looking for a husband? No, try again. But you're clearly looking for one talking about showing pics of your d*ck and the amount of views it will get.

Go get em Ambitious!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
161 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
57 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
116 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy