Ron Artest buys $18,000 in Lakers tickets for fans

most viewed right now
 174
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
39 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 147
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 109
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
128 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 72
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
51 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 06-04-2010, 06:46 PM         #41
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 -BigC- said:
your going to claim some soft a.ss hood and act like Ron is afraid of going there. When in reality no sane person would want to go hang around in any hood that ain't their own, because broke people anywhere always look for a come up.
Thats what all the softies say...
 06-04-2010, 06:46 PM         #42
YOUNGZERO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If New York came to CALI on some war sh*t WE'D F*CK U UP REAL SH*T....

NY AIN'T F*CKIN' WIT US!!!
 06-04-2010, 06:50 PM         #43
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YOUNGZERO said:
If New York came to CALI on some war sh*t WE'D F*CK U UP REAL SH*T....

NY AIN'T F*CKIN' WIT US!!!
California is like 10x's the size of New York, and we'll take over Cali in 25 minutes, f**k ya gonna do, arm your mexicans? n*gga Suge done got knocked out 2x's in one year, you gonna get the Malibu boys? Beverly Hills boys?
 06-04-2010, 06:51 PM         #44
Hurricane24 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 A.O.™ said:
What you expect you aint never been around real n*ggas before.. Artest came to my hood, pus*y wouldnt even get out his car, he know he was gonna lose everything...
for once could u not sound like such a f**ktard? i met ron ron too, dude is down to earth and one of the coolest proffessional athletes i've ever met
 8 years ago '05        #45
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
seriously, just stop responding to AO guys. The guy is just looking for attention. Check out page one. He posted three hate things in a row just because nobody would respond to him. Just stop.
 06-04-2010, 06:57 PM         #46
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hurricane24 said:
for once could u not sound like such a f**ktard? i met ron ron too, dude is down to earth and one of the coolest proffessional athletes i've ever met
You just a fan..
 06-04-2010, 07:02 PM         #47
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I'm The Dan said:
seriously, just stop responding to AO guys. The guy is just looking for attention. Check out page one. He posted three hate things in a row just because nobody would respond to him. Just stop.
And you want followers... my n*gga one day you'll realize Boxden revolves around me.. n*ggas still talk about my Top 20 like if it was on ESPN. I dont need the attention. I'm the popular kid, your the f**got thats mad cause all the girls come to me, and they just talk to you when I'm not around.. You should be used to this by now..
 8 years ago '09        #48
Ms Ambitious 249 heat pts249
space
avatar space
space
$8,395 | Props total: 7107 7107
Real thugs do not have internet access..

Good thing that Artest did. I was just saying that I feel that LA has calmed Ron down a lil bit. Even in his interviews, he talks like he has some sense now lol. I was skeptical at first when they traded Ariza, but Ron has grew on me.
 8 years ago '05        #49
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
 A.O.™ said:
And you want followers... my n*gga one day you'll realize Boxden revolves around me.. n*ggas still talk about my Top 20 like if it was on ESPN. I dont need the attention. I'm the popular kid, your the f**got thats mad cause all the girls come to me, and they just talk to you when I'm not around.. You should be used to this by now..
 8 years ago '09        #50
Ms Ambitious 249 heat pts249
space
avatar space
space
$8,395 | Props total: 7107 7107
 A.O.™ said:
And you want followers... my n*gga one day you'll realize Boxden revolves around me.. n*ggas still talk about my Top 20 like if it was on ESPN. I dont need the attention. I'm the popular kid, your the f**got thats mad cause all the girls come to me, and they just talk to you when I'm not around.. You should be used to this by now..
Are u serious
 06-04-2010, 07:15 PM         #51
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ms Ambitious said:
Are u serious
How much you weigh? Biggie can only fit 2 of you in the back.
 8 years ago '04        #52
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$43,358 | Props total: 11563 11563
thats dope i know pierce does this all the time as well
 8 years ago '09        #53
Ms Ambitious 249 heat pts249
space
avatar space
space
$8,395 | Props total: 7107 7107
 A.O.™ said:
How much you weigh? Biggie can only fit 2 of you in the back.
Now how long did it take your lame a.ss to come up with that? f**kin poser. Claiming you a thug and you on boxden talking about you're a "popular kid". Take your homotional a.ss on somewhere and keep being proud of thinking that boxden revolves around you.
 8 years ago '05        #54
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
The best part is he doesn't even do it in a funny way like that Martian Mar cat... this dude actually believes that s**t..

 8 years ago '10        #55
HeyCobra 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,062 | Props total: 2 2
 A.O.™ said:
What you expect you aint never been around real n*ggas before.. Artest came to my hood, pus*y wouldnt even get out his car, he know he was gonna lose everything...
your nieghborhood sucks, you should try and get out of there.
 8 years ago '09        #56
Ms Ambitious 249 heat pts249
space
avatar space
space
$8,395 | Props total: 7107 7107
 I'm The Dan said:
The best part is he doesn't even do it in a funny way like that Martian Mar cat... this dude actually believes that s**t..

He actually believes he's a thug too
 06-04-2010, 07:37 PM         #57
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ms Ambitious said:
Now how long did it take your lame a.ss to come up with that? f**kin poser. Claiming you a thug and you on boxden talking about you're a "popular kid". Take your homotional a.ss on somewhere and keep being proud of thinking that boxden revolves around you.
Exactly my point Shamoo, you n*ggas take this s**t way to serious. I never said I was a thug, never said I was a gangster.. I just do whatever the f**k I want, i go to any n*gga hood.. Only b**ch a.ss n*ggas have excuses for why they dont do s**t..

"I'm not going to that hood, thats not my hood" - b**ch
"I dont go to the hood because I have a nice car" - b**ch
"I bought this 500 dollar chain, but I only wear it inside my s**t cause I dont want to get robbed" - b**ch!!!

You think I give a f**k about what I say on Boxden? I'm at work passing time, it just makes it go that much faster when you have a bunch of Kobe panty wearing f**gots tryna to prove how great he is... "Thugs dont have internet access" - you stupid b**ch every f**king cell phone in the world produced after 2000 has internet access, dumb a.ss.

You think Kobes not top 10 in this Era? You think I dont think that? ALL-TIME hell no, in this era, DUH!!! But I get more fun watching these a**holes trip over themselves and being hypocrites... how rings/accomplishments dont matter when compare to MJ, but when compared to LBJ and A.I. the only thing that matters is rings.. dont you see how much fun it is to see these contradicting f**gots tryna convince you?

But carry on... get on your webcam you fat b**ch only way you see action tonight...

if half the n*ggas on this board got pus*y they wouldnt be laker fans.
 8 years ago '04        #58
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$26,871 | Props total: 17385 17385
 A.O.™ said:
The difference there is I dont care if my kids grow up to be soft,
Gay a.ss n*gga
 8 years ago '09        #59
Ms Ambitious 249 heat pts249
space
avatar space
space
$8,395 | Props total: 7107 7107
 A.O.™ said:
Exactly my point Shamoo, you n*ggas take this s**t way to serious. I never said I was a thug, never said I was a gangster.. I just do whatever the f**k I want, i go to any n*gga hood.. Only b**ch a.ss n*ggas have excuses for why they dont do s**t..

"I'm not going to that hood, thats not my hood" - b**ch
"I dont go to the hood because I have a nice car" - b**ch
"I bought this 500 dollar chain, but I only wear it inside my s**t cause I dont want to get robbed" - b**ch!!!

You think I give a f**k about what I say on Boxden? I'm at work passing time, it just makes it go that much faster when you have a bunch of Kobe panty wearing f**gots tryna to prove how great he is... "Thugs dont have internet access" - you stupid b**ch every f**king cell phone in the world produced after 2000 has internet access, dumb a.ss.

You think Kobes not top 10 in this Era? You think I dont think that? ALL-TIME hell no, in this era, DUH!!! But I get more fun watching these a**holes trip over themselves and being hypocrites... how rings/accomplishments dont matter when compare to MJ, but when compared to LBJ and A.I. the only thing that matters is rings.. dont you see how much fun it is to see these contradicting f**gots tryna convince you?

But carry on... get on your webcam you fat b**ch only way you see action tonight...

if half the n*ggas on this board got pus*y they wouldnt be laker fans.
Out of that book you wrote me, I got one thing out of it, you caught feelings cause I laughed at you. Shamoo really? That's the best you can do? I bet it took you forever to think that up and u kept refreshing the page waiting for me to post, just to say that. And what the f**k does Kobe, AI and the Lakers have to do with anything? I asked you were you serious about being a popular kid on the net, and do you really think that bx revolves around you? Still didn't get the answer. Don't worry I'll wait...
 06-04-2010, 07:49 PM         #60
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ms Ambitious said:
do you really think that bx revolves around you? Still didn't get the answer. Don't worry I'll wait...

Answer is still the same... YES! My biggest fan Andre3k has me in his SIGNATURE.. and I have signatures turned off so I dont know how many other people have it too. Look at how many times my top 20 90's-2000 players is bought up in discussion, see how many times I'm quoted.. and think about it, i'm the so called idiot/moron/bafoon that doesnt know what hes talking about, yet people always take the time to try "CHANGE MY OPINION"... I think if I posted a picture of my d*ck, it would break a record, on views.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 32
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
98 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 30
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
57 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 10
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 7
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy