most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
48 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
97 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #21
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,870 | Props total: 1905 1905
 A.O.™ said:
College graduate making 45/K a year.. I'm all f**ked up in life... Dont be mad not all hood n*ggas stay in the hood.

Glorifying ignorance
 06-04-2010, 06:03 PM         #22
PUA Lifestyle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 A.O.™ said:
College graduate making 45/K a year.. I'm all f**ked up in life... Dont be mad not all hood n*ggas stay in the hood.
Honestly who would hire you? Do you put on a mask when you go to work because if the way you write reflects the way you talk, I would have told you to leave my office once you opened your mouth.
 06-04-2010, 06:04 PM         #23
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MPLSallstar said:

Ron from Queens, all he DOES is talk about his hood.. that n*gga loves where he comes from.

It would have been a bigger deal, if he flew in some of his buddies from his hood and had em sitting front row. Then I would give props..
 8 years ago '06        #24
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94 OP
space
space
$27,979 | Props total: 4000 4000
 Jabo1091 said:

TS get off worldstar, real life is different.

A.O.™ said:
Damn man you're really exposing yourself.
 8 years ago '05        #25
WaveDoe 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$5,256 | Props total: 0 0
 A.O.™ said:
I was Raised in crown heights, living in southside atlanta. Cats get stuckup with fame going into unfamiliar territory.

Stop living in the past, you are a college graduate, and probably have a 9-5.

STFU please with the "hood n*gga" talk, you are not a hood n*gga anymore(if you was before.)
 8 years ago '06        #26
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,638 | Props total: 8568 8568
Ron is real n*gga for that
 06-04-2010, 06:07 PM         #27
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MPLSallstar said:
That's great if you do man, I'm serious. But I guess you should feel honored/humbled when your Benz is on bricks one morning, huh? Or maybe when your child is put at knife point for his shoes?

You will feel real loving then.
I would never buy a car I cant afford, AKA cant buy upfront.. And I wouldnt raise my kids in the hood, I want my kids to triple and quadruple what I make by the time they are 21. I'm not dumb..

PUA Lifestyle said:
Honestly who would hire you? Do you put on a mask when you go to work because if the way you write reflects the way you talk, I would have told you to leave my office once you opened your mouth.
Thats the difference between us, I know the difference between the internet and a Job interview.
 8 years ago '05        #28
Htown_Koopa 
space
space
$2,679 | Props total: 16 16
f**k the hood
 06-04-2010, 06:14 PM         #29
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MPLSallstar said:
So if your kids "aren't going to be raised in the hood" I guess that means your kids are just a bunch of soft a.ss pus*y's too then right?

I mean.. this is what you said... and they ain't gonna be in the hood.. right?
The difference there is I dont care if my kids grow up to be soft, as long as they are signing your kids checks, you can call em whatever you want.
 06-04-2010, 06:16 PM         #30
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MPLSallstar said:
I guess the only kids in poverty are from Queens, huh? You're a f**king joke.
Have you been to LA? I was there in february, it was beautiful.. Let me adjust my AVY.. and I didnt see 1 homeless person, I was in downtown LA.. let me put my Staples Center pictures up.
 06-04-2010, 06:18 PM         #31
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 A.O.™ said:
This is exactly what I like to hear, soft n*ggas stick together.. ya all have the same smell...

Lil Wayne & Joe Budden groupies, Kobe/Laker fans, and the toughest place you been in life is going out in public with your girl without somebody smacking the s**t out of you.
no aint no "soft n*ggas" here.

If you were real you would know how the hood works. If your not from the hood you don't go there and hang out unless you got peoples who are from there and got you. I don't go to places that I grew up like 15 minutes from, because I aint from there so what business do I have doing hanging out there? Thats "real" s**t not what you describe . Your more like the fresh prince you probably got punched in the mouth and moved away. Now you like to talk like your from the hood like your actually accepted there
 8 years ago '05        #32
WaveDoe 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$5,256 | Props total: 0 0
 Jabo1091 said:
I was Raised in crown heights, living in southside atlanta. Cats get stuckup with fame going into unfamiliar territory.

Stop living in the past, you are a college graduate, and probably have a 9-5.

STFU please with the "hood n*gga" talk, you are not a hood n*gga anymore(if you was before.)
 8 years ago '07        #33
Bkjj11 3547 heat pts3547
space
space
$92,354 | Props total: 69903 69903
Met ron once in ny.

He's down to earth like hell.
 06-04-2010, 06:22 PM         #34
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 -BigC- said:
no aint no "soft n*ggas" here.

If you were real you would know how the hood works. If your not from the hood you don't go there and hang out unless you got peoples who are from there and got you. I don't go to places that I grew up like 15 minutes from, because I aint from there so what business do I have doing hanging out there? Thats "real" s**t not what you describe . Your more like the fresh prince you probably got punched in the mouth and moved away. Now you like to talk like your from the hood like your actually accepted there
here we go...
 8 years ago '07        #35
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,886 | Props total: 2241 2241
glad to see Ron Ron giving back... Queens in the house all day...

and f**k all the real/fake n*gga s**t, hood/soft n*gga s**t...the man made someone happy with tickets they'll never afford. Good looks for Ron Ron
 8 years ago '06        #36
space
space
 JeeQ said:
By the way, this dude has come a looooooong way from almost being banned from the league forever. How crazy is it were watching Artest and Wallace in the finals right now?

That's Rasheed Wallace... not BEN Wallace. (you know, the one who pushed Artest? hope that's not the one you're talking about. )

Last edited by Storchaveli; 06-04-2010 at 06:24 PM..
 8 years ago '09        #37
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,821 | Props total: 720 720
Ron Artest = Real n*gga.

Last edited by Vincent_Chase; 06-04-2010 at 06:25 PM..
 06-04-2010, 06:32 PM         #38
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Storchaveli said:

That's Rasheed Wallace... not BEN Wallace. (you know, the one who pushed Artest? hope that's not the one you're talking about. )
Another person that doesnt watch basketball, good job clearing that up for him.
 8 years ago '06        #39
space
space
 A.O.™ said:
Another person that doesnt watch basketball, good job clearing that up for him.
I'm just saying cuz Rasheed and his bald spot didn't do s**t in that brawl. So it's not crazy at all seeing Sheed in the finals with Ron. Least imo.
 06-04-2010, 06:40 PM         #40
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Storchaveli said:
I'm just saying cuz Rasheed and his bald spot didn't do s**t in that brawl. So it's not crazy at all seeing Sheed in the finals with Ron. Least imo.
Sheed would have mopped artest up..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
239 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
28 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
300 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
135 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
That 8mile soundtrack had some classic jams for real
36 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
92 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy