Ron Artest buys $18,000 in Lakers tickets for fans

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
148 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
7 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #1
7376 pageviews
128 comments

Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,975 | Props total: 3992 3992
Ron Artest buys $18,000 in Lakers tickets for fans

Found out Ron bought tickets for some fans for yesterday's game. Had to post this:

With Game 1 of the NBA Finals starting in just a few hours -- TMZ has learned two Los Angeles Lakers fans will be sitting courtside at the Staples Center ... on Ron Artest's dime.

The two $9,000 tickets were given away this morning in a contest on Power 106 radio in L.A. -- but the winners had no idea that Ron paid for them out of his own pocket.

We called Ron to find out why he shelled out for the seats and he told us, "Most of my fans can't afford the ticket prices to come to any of the games, let alone the Finals. I wanted to treat a fan to something they would normally never have access to, so they could feel like one of the stars for the night."

Ron added, "I feel like just a regular person at the end of the day, and I wanted to be able to share my first Finals experience with one of my regular fans."

[pic - click to view]

Ron Artest Buys $18,000 in Lakers Tix for Fans | TMZ.com

Big ups to Ron. image Man of the people.

128 comments for "Ron Artest buys $18,000 in Lakers tickets for fans"

8 years ago '07        #2
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
Ron Ron >>>

That Lakers special I saw on ESPN like a week or two ago was dope...dude holds football games and everything.
 8 years ago '05        #3
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,986 | Props total: 1312 1312
:applause2::party4:
Ron Ron is that dude.

How can you not like a player who plays Defense with the intensity he does and also a man of the people, helping with all kinds of stuff for underprivaliged kids :agreement6:
 06-04-2010, 05:36 PM         #4
A.O. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It was for the dude that poured the beer on him..
 8 years ago '06        #5
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94 OP
space
space
 m-f said:
Ron Ron >>>

That Lakers special I saw on ESPN like a week or two ago was dope...dude holds football games and everything.
Yeah man. I've met him and hung out with him (no club/party s**t though) and it's like you're talking to a regular dude. You kinda look at him like "Damn, that's Ron Artest... so normal" :agreement6:
 06-04-2010, 05:42 PM         #6
A.O. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Storchaveli said:
Yeah man. I've met him and hung out with him (no club/party s**t though) and it's like you're talking to a regular dude. You kinda look at him like "Damn, that's Ron Artest... so normal" :agreement6:
What you expect you aint never been around real n*ggas before.. Artest came to my hood, pus*y wouldnt even get out his car, he know he was gonna lose everything...
 06-04-2010, 05:43 PM         #7
A.O. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Artest been a known b**ch since St.Johns...
 8 years ago '06        #8
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94 OP
space
space
 A.O. said:
What you expect you aint never been around real n*ggas before.. Artest came to my hood, pus*y wouldnt even get out his car, he know he was gonna lose everything...
The hate is strong with this one.
 8 years ago '04        #9
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,870 | Props total: 1905 1905
 A.O. said:
Artest been a known b**ch since St.Johns...
Why you so mad @ Mr. Artest? You need to get that hate out your heart.

And what the f**k does that have to do with ole boy issuing some tickets for fans and doing something POSITIVE?

Grow the f**k up and get out this thread if all you're gonna do is hate. I'm sure even Boston fans wouldn't talk as much s**t as you are. Another cool guy behind the computer. Internet weenie:cool-smiley-009:

Last edited by matelyan; 06-04-2010 at 05:49 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #10
JoeDoe22 50 heat pts50
space
space
$4,116 | Props total: 230 230
 A.O. said:

Why would ANYONE with an ounce of sense get out of their car someplace when they know that they're going to be robbed?
 06-04-2010, 05:49 PM         #11
A.O. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Storchaveli said:
The hate is strong with this one.
Praising b**ch a.ss n*ggas is a no-no.. and you n*ggas seem to love to do so..
 06-04-2010, 05:50 PM         #12
A.O. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JoeDoe22 said:

Why would ANYONE with an ounce of sense get out of their car someplace when they know that they're going to be robbed?
How'd he know he was gonna get robbed? It was the middle of the day.. And you act like a n*gga cant get robbed in his car... Marbury, Paul Pierce.. etc.. etc..
 06-04-2010, 05:50 PM         #13
PUA Lifestyle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 A.O. said:
You are your "hood" just took a....

[pic - click to view]

Dont even know how to act
 8 years ago '04        #14
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
 A.O. said:
Praising b**ch a.ss n*ggas is a no-no.. and you n*ggas seem to love to do so..
How's that 5th grade education working out for you. Take a hike with all this hate.
 8 years ago '06        #15
niceguy954 31 heat pts31
space
space
$5,371 | Props total: 135 135
 JoeDoe22 said:

this..
 06-04-2010, 05:53 PM         #16
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
your going to claim some soft a.ss hood and act like Ron is afraid of going there. When in reality no sane person would want to go hang around in any hood that ain't their own, because broke people anywhere always look for a come up.
 8 years ago '04        #17
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
 MPLSallstar said:
Wdf? Instead of saying something positive, for Ron who is doing something for the less fortunate you find some way to spread some hate?? Man you're a real f**king b**ch.

Ron Artest is doing things n*ggaz like Kobe, Bron, Jordan, Magic, (ETC) has NEVER done.. and that is be with the people. Same kinda s**t Kennedy did.

Big ups to Ron. Dude has a heart of gold.
:agreement6::agreement6::agreement6:

Thank you. These ignorant and hateful a.ss cats coming up in here talking s**t about something that is good and positive.
 8 years ago '05        #18
WaveDoe 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$5,256 | Props total: 0 0
 -BigC- said:
your going to claim some soft a.ss hood and act like Ron is afraid of going there. When in reality no sane person would want to go hang around in any hood that ain't their own, because broke people anywhere always look for a come up.
:agreement6:

TS get off worldstar, real life is different.
 06-04-2010, 05:57 PM         #19
A.O. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 -BigC- said:
This is exactly what I like to hear, soft n*ggas stick together.. ya all have the same smell...

Lil Wayne & Joe Budden groupies, Kobe/Laker fans, and the toughest place you been in life is going out in public with your girl without somebody smacking the s**t out of you.
 06-04-2010, 05:59 PM         #20
A.O. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MPLSallstar said:
n*ggaz like you deserve to be in the predicament you're in.
College graduate making 45/K a year.. I'm all f**ked up in life... Dont be mad not all hood n*ggas stay in the hood.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
5 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
100 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
68 comments
1 day ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy