Pscyhology of Losing A lot of Money and Bouncing Back?

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
234 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
248 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
58 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #1
7622 pageviews
10 comments

I_REP_VA 10 heat pts10
space
space
$7,727 | Props total: 1874 1874
Pscyhology of Losing A lot of Money and Bouncing Back?

Any entrepreneurs here? (illegal or legal) who lost a lot of money.. s**t if not everything.. before? and bounced back?

If so I know how you feel.. just happened to me recently and it has really messed with me psychologically.

When I mean losing money, more specifically, I mean that it was in your control. Regrets?

This post is also designed to share stories of real life entrepreneurs who lost a lot, but bounced back..

RESILIENCE.. please share

10 comments for "Pscyhology of Losing A lot of Money and Bouncing Back?"

8 years ago '08        #2
ManOfSteel23 28 heat pts28
space
space
$2,981 | Props total: 1 1
Can't answer your question bro, but after seeing a couple of your threads around here, its clear you are going through a hard time.
Stay strong, and i hope everything works out for you my man.
 8 years ago '08        #3
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
$10,533 | Props total: 283 283
I have a few years back but I was still young. I smoked cigs/drank a lot. Also I hit the gym up a lot too. Gym is the best for relieving stress. Just got to stay positive.
 8 years ago '04        #4
Dollaz 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,808 | Props total: 117 117
I been hustlin for years & i've seen big stacks and been down to nothing several times over, i been through heavy droughts & i've been able to spend like no tomorrow but one thing i've definitely learned through experience is dont put to much stock in your current situation cuz it is constantly changing. Whether your gettin it good rite now or your at an all time low, maintain your poise & confidence that no matter what you'll be able to bounce back.
 8 years ago '04        #5
mr_underground|m 1965 heat pts1965
space
space
$22,753 | Props total: 28409 28409
hell yeah! the cool thing is its all a mid game, if you can make $2000 lets say and you lose it all, in your mind you already know the process and can make it even easier next time. Thats why millionaires say the first million is whats hard, after that its easy. Its so true, I've lost 30k....just like that...but it was actually a good thing because I had to learn to harness my inner strength as corny as that might sound.

Staying positive is the key, like I said, its all in your head, when you stay positive thats the direction you tell your mind to go, if you get negative you're going to crash because you never know whats positive and negative as far as events are concerned.
 8 years ago '06        #6
KingK 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$15,250 | Props total: 747 747
Well Im 20 an what i consider to be a good amount of money may be very different from your ideas, but i just took a loss myself. I was slangin for a while and had my job on the side so i had a decent amount of money. I had a few racks in my bank account and always had money on me for whatever i needed so i never had to dig into my account for s**t.

Then in April my moms passed away and i f**kin lost it man. I was starting to get good with saving money an s**t but I was so down on life i blew damn near all my money on clothes, shoes and anything else i thought would take my mind off the situation or make me feel better about losing her.

I'm down to strugglin now. I still live at home with my Dad but I'm the kinda person that wont ask for help unless its a life or death situation. I got car insurance, tickets, and bills that need to be paid off and im barely getting by as is, especially since i stopped hustlin.

I'm slowly trying to build myself back up but this s**t is hard bro, all i can really say is I've been reading alot trying to become more of a positive person, becoming more involved in God (not religion but the thought of God) and its helping me to stay a float until i can get a better paying job. All you can really do is keep your head up an stay positive until a worth while opportunity comes along
 06-10-2010, 01:33 PM         #7
bklynnas9 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Black Magick said:
Only thing it means is that you got off track. Don't beat yourself about it. Just get back on track and keep your attention there.
ahhh welcome back. hows the new business coming along?
 7 years ago '04        #8
SiXkIlS 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,200 | Props total: 951 951
i've lost 120k at age of 17..im 20 now..trying to work a legit job n get back on the money wagon is hard as hell when your honesty is too good.
 06-17-2010, 12:37 AM         #9
domo360206 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SiXkIlS said:
i've lost 120k at age of 17..im 20 now..trying to work a legit job n get back on the money wagon is hard as hell when your honesty is too good.
how you lose all that at 17?

if i lost that kind of money it would just motivate me even more to get it back by any means necessary.
 7 years ago '05        #10
I_REP_VA 10 heat pts10 OP
space
space
$7,727 | Props total: 1874 1874
bump... It's been almost 5 months since my incident...

I still am haunted by it.. wake up in the morning bummed the fuk out.. please help me
 7 years ago '06        #11
tpoker 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,423 | Props total: 179 179
been there. make a plan. execute it.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
35 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy