Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
104 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
54 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '09        #1
18286 pageviews
39 comments

kingdali 18 heat pts18
space
space
$192 | Props total: 19 19
First Eminem - Recovery Review!?

I've been listening to the recovery album for a couple days now. (You can believe me or not, i have it...i dont think it's leaked on here yet)

***Sorry...i just got threatened by some who said i could get in trouble...sorry, just wait a week, someone else will leak...i have the International version anyway.

There are a couple shockers on the album...If you dont want me to spoil it...stop reading now!!!

Here are my reviews by track, this is rated out of 5 stars:

1. “Cold Wind Blows”

**** Dark yet hard song...beat is hot, good bass. Sounds like a slowed down "Wide Awake crossed over with The Way I Am. Intro track.

2. “Talkin’ 2 Myself” feat. Kobe

** Whack beat, i like the lyrics, hes talking bout he relys on himself because he doesnt trust anyone around him or some s**t, Havent listen to the full track.

3. “On Fire”

**** Pretty hot track, beat is pretty hard!! Chorus could be a little better, thats why a rated a 4.

4. “Won’t Back Down” feat. Pink

*** Everyones heard this one...its ok...not really feelin the beat. Pink sucks.

5. “W.T.P.”

***** I dont know who produced this track but beat does hard! Didnt expect this kinda beat from an Em track.

6. “Going Through Changes”

*** This song is ehh...sound like not afraid yet hes talking about how hes grown up over the years and explains how hes changed his style and matured over the years. Basically explaining himself.

7. “Not Afraid”

*** Everyones heard this one..its ok.

8. “Seduction”

**** Not a s3x track like you would think with the title. Hes talking about how its tempting to relapse but he has got to get a handle on his issues.

9. “No Love” feat. Lil Wayne

** f**kin whack track, after Forever and Drop the world, i expected more. Wayne is rapping bulls**t like he always does and f**ks up the track. Beat is decent.

10. “Space Bound”

* Another f**kin whack track....beat is a little weird...i thought he quit the accents but he still uses them here but not on the whole song.

11. “Cinderella Man”

*** Ok track. Touches a little bit on where he disappeared to the last 4 years and really thought about retiring, lyrics are deep.

12. “25 to Life”

**** Metaphorical track...talking about he feels like hes trapped in this life of a celebrity. Cant go anywhere and how his family is dealing with the same.

13. “So Bad”

** Whack beat, chourus sucks...didnt even bother to listen to the whole song.

14. “Almost Famous”

**** Dope Beat. Goes back to where he was underground and was happier rapping on the underground and being respected in battles...i think he uses a couple old freestyles in here.

15. “Love the Way You Lie” feat. Rihanna

** Didnt listen to the whole track, Rihanna sounds whack on her verse/chorus....filler track i guess.

16. “You’re Never Over”

*** Beat is decent...Basically talking the same s**t he did on Cinderella man...just extended track.

***Bonus track***

17. "My Friend Till The End" (Hidden Track)

***** Deep a.ss track!!!!!! Beat sounds kinda like some Hans Zimmer s**t!!!

As you expected he raps about how he and proof met and what they've been through and how he felt when he died, he also talks about someone named Ronald and how he was the father he felt he never had and helped him with money with he needed and he'll take care of his family for life. Track as nothing short of AMAZING. Had to listen 4 times at first. Edit**He also says how no song he could ever make can explain the pain he feels when he lost Proof (f**kin deep)

*** Overall i thought he was a little repetitive with the lyrical content on this album. Nice to see different types of beats from a diverse group of producers.

I dont know whether this or Relapse was better, but this is OK to me cuz its some new s**t at least. At least theres a lot less of the accent although he still uses it a little and theres less
annoying tracks.

SOURCE :
[pic - click to view]

http://www.realraptalk.co .. eview-1423392/

39 comments for "First Eminem - Recovery Review!?"

06-04-2010, 01:45 AM         #2
Lyriceater 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
doubt it, everyone can randomly say.."yeah the beat is dope" or "this and that sucks" without hearing it. If the dude really listened to the album there would be a longer/more detailed review
 8 years ago '04        #3
GollyI'mGully 69 heat pts69
space
space
$7,735 | Props total: 400 400
he also talks about someone named Ronald and how he was the father he felt he never had and helped him with money with he needed and he'll take care of his family for life.
This guy doesn't even f**king know who Ronnie is despite Eminem talking about him a lot in his past music
 06-04-2010, 02:01 AM         #4
NYItalianDevil 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im still waitin to hear it myself
 8 years ago '05        #5
jahmeezy 
space
space
$309 | Props total: 20 20
reviewing s**t when you don't even listen to the whole track.. gtfo
 8 years ago '09        #6
kingdali 18 heat pts18 OP
space
space
$192 | Props total: 19 19
its not me reviewing dumb a.ss .. its from :

06-04-2010, 02:13 AM         #7
WEREWOLF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lies lies lies
 06-04-2010, 02:14 AM         #8
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ya'll can hate all you want. i expect a big disappointment with the album. with that said i'm giving Em a huge window to impress me. but i am definitely not expecting a dope album. this has some serious red flags.
 8 years ago '09        #9
asid12345678 23 heat pts23
space
space
$971 | Props total: 0 0
LOL

fake
 8 years ago '04        #10
JTwizzy 
space
space
$2,053 | Props total: 0 0
 Got Cheeve? said:
ya'll can hate all you want. i expect a big disappointment with the album. with that said i'm giving Em a huge window to impress me. but i am definitely not expecting a dope album. this has some serious red flags.
what red flags?

Not Afraid was a dope single. Especially for a first single aimed for the mainstream.

Won't Back Down was dope to me. Not what I was expecting (thought the track with Pink would be more serious), but Em's flow was bananas.

Anyway, what do u mean by red flags?
 8 years ago '09        #11
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,100 | Props total: 1835 1835
This is sad. Very very sad. Just so sad. :sad2:

n*gga GTFOH
 8 years ago '06        #12
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,989 | Props total: 4020 4020
Ronnie, ban please.

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '09        #13
asid12345678 23 heat pts23
space
space
$971 | Props total: 0 0
 Got Cheeve? said:
dunno what red flags mean but every hater is tryna get the green flag by saying he is either a Em fan or is patiently waiting for the album

GTFO

Go bump Lady gaga's album
 06-04-2010, 02:48 AM         #14
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Red flags?

Not Afraid = Corny as f**k.
Won't Back Down = Corny as hell too, beat is at least better than Not Afraid though.
The whole Relapse album, his features as of late = All are telling me he has run out of inspiration and is a broken down, absolutely crazy insane person now.

The guy has no edge anymore, he's trying way too hard and coming off corny and lame. I'm a big Em fan too but the guys done, we just won't admit it, even Eminem knows he's done, dude wanted to retire anyway but I'm sure his yes men and friends/record label told him otherwise and so he's going by their word.

I hope I'm wrong, but yeah, this album looks like a dud IMO.
 06-04-2010, 02:49 AM         #15
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
f**k Lady Gaga, Eminem IS Lady Gaga now... real heads know what's up.
 06-04-2010, 02:52 AM         #16
PoSt3RiZeD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^ straight fool you are. both are lyically better then your fav rappers new music
 06-04-2010, 06:34 AM         #17
TheKharma 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #18
Ace Tu 6 heat pts
space
space
$2,246 | Props total: 215 215
bulls**t. what kind of review just says "i didnt finish this song" lol wtf
 8 years ago '05        #19
EastBroadway 35 heat pts35
space
space
$4,494 | Props total: 5 5
 Storchaveli said:

[pic - click to view]

Oh and people,This is Not HIS review.
 06-04-2010, 09:19 AM         #20
ATF Fresh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sounds like a boring a.ss album...
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
79 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
85 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy