Did PENNY HARDAWAY have the greatest 3 year run in shoe history??

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
55 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
151 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
196 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 8 years ago '04        #101
jsmooth-117 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$11,528 | Props total: 6446 6446
 Chief Dee said:

[pic - click to view]

If you lentlickers want to see a REAL shoe and not the overrated foams, check out the Nike Air Maestros. Look at how the Asians designed the entire shoe instead of just slapping some gimmick bulls**t on a side panel and selling it to some goofy East Coast nyggas. This entire shoe is fully equipped from the heel to the sole to its toe box. Also, look at the great separation between the laces and the soles. Look at the blend of the black and white colorways, look at the finger grip design on the upper heels and ankle collar of the shoe. Check out the mountain design on the midsoles of these shoes. This shoe also doesn’t rely on any loud a.ss gimmick colorways to disguise lack of effort. This is a simple black and white colorway shoe that s**ts all over the Foams.

Nike Air Maestro was at the peak of the Asian sweatshop imagination, and is how you make a shoe. Its not a smashed mango biscuit designed gimmick shoe like the Foamposites. It’s a firm shoe, with a toe box that is still distinctive when wore with jeans And also unlike the Foamposite, this shoe is designed to look good from all angles. Get mad if you feel like it, but nyggas cant give a logical break down Foamposites to explain why this shoe is so ‘amazing’. There are people all over the net who think Foams are ugly. If nyggas wanna gas a shoe up, atleast go with the Maestros.

n*gga that is just another plain ol a.ss black and white shoe. Take your sweatshop jerk session elsewhere

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #102
sideshow20 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,580 | Props total: 549 549

[pic - click to view]

i have these on my feet now lol
 8 years ago '08        #103
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,737 | Props total: 12166 12166
 Mike Nitty said:
I had all 3 of them and the joints with the 1c sign on the back (1st ones)...I was a huge penny fan back then...even had this b**ch I was fukn wit buy the Lil Penny doll at Spencer's.
 MThoro75 said:
I own ALL the pennys (In showroom condition.) and think they R the second best line Nike ever produced. Some of the ones said do deserve and honorable mention, (Deions, Bo Jacksons, Barkleys, Iverson, etc.) but don't even come close to the Pennys. Everytime I wear mine (which is very rare.) I snap necks on the regular. These joint R fly 2 even though there not included in his line.

These are the 1's I was talkin bout...couldn't remember the name of em (Air Up) but I had these in Black and Blue...s**t was dope back then
 8 years ago '08        #104
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,737 | Props total: 12166 12166
 Chief Dee said:
The Air Penny Foam's toe has a smashed biscuit look, almost caving into the wearer's foot. Air Jordan shoes tend to have more distinct toes. Notice how when people take pics of Foams, they rarely if ever show the toes or the top of the shoe. They only show the side panel, but this shoe is poorly designed every place else. The only reason people hype these joints up is because of the ridge design on the side panels. There is nothing else going on with the shoe.

They focused on nothing but the sides of the shoe. And the ridges extend too far around the shoe, leaving little space for any toe design. A couple air holes and an awful stitch are the only designs on the toe. The lacing starts too near the toe, while Air Jordans usually have an extensive toe region between the tongue and the soles. Foams are a type of shoe that when you wear it, you gotta position your feet in an awkward position so that people can only see the nice part of the shoe. Like I said, they are metallic water slippers. No distinction between the tongue and the sole except on the sides. Dont believe the hype.

[pic - click to view]

Chief Dee said:

[pic - click to view]

If you lentlickers want to see a REAL shoe and not the overrated foams, check out the Nike Air Maestros. Look at how the Asians designed the entire shoe instead of just slapping some gimmick bulls**t on a side panel and selling it to some goofy East Coast nyggas. This entire shoe is fully equipped from the heel to the sole to its toe box. Also, look at the great separation between the laces and the soles. Look at the blend of the black and white colorways, look at the finger grip design on the upper heels and ankle collar of the shoe. Check out the mountain design on the midsoles of these shoes. This shoe also doesn’t rely on any loud a.ss gimmick colorways to disguise lack of effort. This is a simple black and white colorway shoe that s**ts all over the Foams.

Nike Air Maestro was at the peak of the Asian sweatshop imagination, and is how you make a shoe. Its not a smashed mango biscuit designed gimmick shoe like the Foamposites. It’s a firm shoe, with a toe box that is still distinctive when wore with jeans And also unlike the Foamposite, this shoe is designed to look good from all angles. Get mad if you feel like it, but nyggas cant give a logical break down Foamposites to explain why this shoe is so ‘amazing’. There are people all over the net who think Foams are ugly. If nyggas wanna gas a shoe up, atleast go with the Maestros.
Dog I ahd both of them Joints the Maestro's and the Foams....u buggn

My HighSchool team balled in these Maestro's (Black n White) my 9th grade year, the Black and Red joints was nice too. The Foams are timeless, u can rock them now and they came out 12-13 years ago...The Maestro's you would get talked about so bad now rocking those...they were the s**t back then but they not much of a shoe now...and they don't look ill in pictures like they do on your feet.
 8 years ago '09        #105
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208 OP
space
space
$44,535 | Props total: 3825 3825
 Chief Dee said:
You're going with it cuz you're a Magic fan. And to diss the 13's is a discredit to yourself, 14's are not f**king with 13's. AJ 13's are a classic, like we been saying, dont nobody rock Foamposites in the CHI. How can they be better than 13's when nyggas not even rocking them joints? It aint hot unless we cosign it in Chicago.
oh the irony...
dude calling me out on being a magic fan, when he's got a bulls avy & saying chicago determines what's hot.

Last edited by 5_star_smitty; 06-05-2010 at 07:48 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #106
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
Those Pennys are real nice
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
75 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
174 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
58 comments
1 day ago