Did PENNY HARDAWAY have the greatest 3 year run in shoe history??

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
57 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Akademiks bout that Twitch Irl life.
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-04-2010, 03:48 PM         #81
Hurricane24 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Main Event said:
Realist s**t posted thus far, Paytons shoes were ill
i loved taking the shoe sock thing off, its tight cus its two shoes in one
 8 years ago '04        #82
TrueWest_1 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,937 | Props total: 198 198
The last Penny's were a.ss
 8 years ago '08        #83
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 Chuck Hustle said:
You mean you werent checkin for the Penny's damn near everybody @ my middle school had them joints
Nobody wore Air Penny in Chicago. They dont really have shoe game outside of the CHI, I been a lot of places. Im still trynna figure out why dudes was camped out for the Foams. My Chicago a.ss aint gonna be camping out at Niketown for no damn Air Penny's. The red and black Nike Air Maestros that Pippen wore were way colder than Air Penny's.
 8 years ago '07        #84
24/7foamz 
space
space
$14,797 | Props total: 450 450
 black ice 2003 said:
The foams are some of the best shoes ever ...only fly people realize dat
Posted via Mobile Device
:agreement6: just look at my name "24/7 foamz" i rock those all day and the flightposites
 06-04-2010, 03:59 PM         #85
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Foams are the greatest sneakers ever!
 8 years ago '05        #86
Andym1731 
space
space
$1,021 | Props total: 0 0
a few popped into mind when i was thinking of my favorite shoes to ball in:

Antoine Walker's, most comfortable shoes i ever played in:

[pic - click to view]

Tim Hardaway's Air Bakin:

[pic - click to view]

I can't believe I ever wore these Shawn Kemp's. we ended up cutting out the mesh around the shoes because it was a dark green underneath. it looked better.

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '09        #87
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208 OP
space
space
$44,536 | Props total: 3829 3829
the reason i'm still going with the penny over the jordan 11, 12 & 13... is because the 14's are much better looking than the 13. the 13's were going with their own lil foam look, with the puffy s**t on the side, but the foamposites absolutely CRUSH those.

if jordans came in 11, 12, skipped 13 & went 14 then it would be the goat back to back to back lineup.
but it didn't, those lame 13's came out, so penny wins
 8 years ago '08        #88
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
 5_star_smitty said:
the reason i'm still going with the penny over the jordan 11, 12 & 13... is because the 14's are much better looking than the 13. the 13's were going with their own lil foam look, with the puffy s**t on the side, but the foamposites absolutely CRUSH those.

if jordans came in 11, 12, skipped 13 & went 14 then it would be the goat back to back to back lineup.
but it didn't, those lame 13's came out, so penny wins
You're going with it cuz you're a Magic fan. And to diss the 13's is a discredit to yourself, 14's are not f**king with 13's. AJ 13's are a classic, like we been saying, dont nobody rock Foamposites in the CHI. How can they be better than 13's when nyggas not even rocking them joints? It aint hot unless we cosign it in Chicago.
 06-05-2010, 09:41 AM         #89
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

Penny's Foams > Whole Jordan collection
 8 years ago '05        #90
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
Lmao @ III, IV, V's being better than the penny's...y'all n*ggaz craze
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '08        #91
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
 A.O.™ said:

[pic - click to view]

Penny's Foams > Whole Jordan collection
Them joints is wack. You realize how ugly Penny Foams look from the top side up? For as many designs as the Foams have on the side, the toe is wack and looks cheap as f**k. It looks like the Asian people quit trying when they got to the toe. Very plain toe, almost toddler like. The foam wrap around the side is amatuer, the distinction between the shoe lacing and the toe is pathetic, the stitching on the edge of the shoe is atrocious. Nyggas camped out for a shoe that has a stitches on it? s**t look like metallic slippers. This prove that if you have a metallic blue looking garbage shoe, nyggas will go wild for it.

Last edited by Chief Dee; 06-05-2010 at 09:57 AM..
 8 years ago '10        #92
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
space
$30,732 | Props total: 19628 19628
Hold on, you posted the Penny 1, 2, and then the Foamposites? You skipped out on the Penny 3.

[pic - click to view]

Also the Foamposites are the only pair I'd even consider over most Jordans.
 06-05-2010, 10:14 AM         #93
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chief Dee said:
Them joints is wack. You realize how ugly Penny Foams look from the top side up? For as many designs as the Foams have on the side, the toe is wack and looks cheap as f**k. It looks like the Asian people quit trying when they got to the toe. Very plain toe, almost toddler like. The foam wrap around the side is amatuer, the distinction between the shoe lacing and the toe is pathetic, the stitching on the edge of the shoe is atrocious. Nyggas camped out for a shoe that has a stitches on it? s**t look like metallic slippers. This prove that if you have a metallic blue looking garbage shoe, nyggas will go wild for it.
Do you design sneakers? I think they look perfect, and they fit my feet perfect, make all my jeans look right. I love the clear bottom. Perfect shoe in my opinion. I have the Foamposite one, and the Foamposite Pros. The Ones, are alot slimmer than the Pros. IMO Nike best shoe.

Last edited by A.O.™; 06-05-2010 at 10:18 AM..
 8 years ago '08        #94
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
The Air Penny Foam's toe has a smashed biscuit look, almost caving into the wearer's foot. Air Jordan shoes tend to have more distinct toes. Notice how when people take pics of Foams, they rarely if ever show the toes or the top of the shoe. They only show the side panel, but this shoe is poorly designed every place else. The only reason people hype these joints up is because of the ridge design on the side panels. There is nothing else going on with the shoe.

They focused on nothing but the sides of the shoe. And the ridges extend too far around the shoe, leaving little space for any toe design. A couple air holes and an awful stitch are the only designs on the toe. The lacing starts too near the toe, while Air Jordans usually have an extensive toe region between the tongue and the soles. Foams are a type of shoe that when you wear it, you gotta position your feet in an awkward position so that people can only see the nice part of the shoe. Like I said, they are metallic water slippers. No distinction between the tongue and the sole except on the sides. Dont believe the hype.

[pic - click to view]

06-05-2010, 10:32 AM         #95
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I dont believe its hype, I would not have paid how much I paid for them, and waiting on 2 more pairs this year if it was all hype.. People like what they like, what your talking about I never thought twice about. My only problem with Jordans are, too common. I like the Foams a lil bit more cause of the 200 price tag, and not everybody is willing to drop that on 1 pair, so makes em somewhat exclusive.
 8 years ago '05        #96
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
 TheBallDontLie said:

[pic - click to view]

my n*gga!!!!!! but wheres the others?
 8 years ago '07        #97
KingKobraAtlant 
space
space
$1,010 | Props total: 99 99
 5_star_smitty said:
like i said...
the jordan xi, xii & xii is a toss up.

but people saying jordan 3, 4 & 5 are CRAZY.

PENNY'S >>>>>>>> jordan 3, 4 & 5 COMBINED!!!

You must be joking? 3, 4, & 5 J's are all Hard Classics. I would even say 3-6. Penny's first shoe was hard, but the rest died like Shaq's Shoes.
 8 years ago '04        #98
Younghova990 
space
space
$137 | Props total: 0 0
What about The Jerry Stackhouse Fila's I remember I had The First 2 pairs I thought Them s**t were so fresh when I had them
 8 years ago '08        #99
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space

[pic - click to view]

If you lentlickers want to see a REAL shoe and not the overrated foams, check out the Nike Air Maestros. Look at how the Asians designed the entire shoe instead of just slapping some gimmick bulls**t on a side panel and selling it to some goofy East Coast nyggas. This entire shoe is fully equipped from the heel to the sole to its toe box. Also, look at the great separation between the laces and the soles. Look at the blend of the black and white colorways, look at the finger grip design on the upper heels and ankle collar of the shoe. Check out the mountain design on the midsoles of these shoes. This shoe also doesn’t rely on any loud a.ss gimmick colorways to disguise lack of effort. This is a simple black and white colorway shoe that s**ts all over the Foams.

Nike Air Maestro was at the peak of the Asian sweatshop imagination, and is how you make a shoe. Its not a smashed mango biscuit designed gimmick shoe like the Foamposites. It’s a firm shoe, with a toe box that is still distinctive when wore with jeans And also unlike the Foamposite, this shoe is designed to look good from all angles. Get mad if you feel like it, but nyggas cant give a logical break down Foamposites to explain why this shoe is so ‘amazing’. There are people all over the net who think Foams are ugly. If nyggas wanna gas a shoe up, atleast go with the Maestros.
 8 years ago '04        #100
dajerzeerat 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,115 | Props total: 0 0
 Hold That said:
n*ggas are sleeping BIG TIME on the Grand Ma Ma's..

[pic - click to view]

Psh what...them s**ts are hot fya :cool-smiley-009:
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
54 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
89 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy