Kevin Hart X-mad card
21 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
65 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
102 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
235 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #301
rjayasin 
space
space
space
$979 | Props total: 20 20
More I listen to it the more sick this is - he f**king k!lled this. I think my initial hesitation was that the beat was nothing like i expected it to me - its hot though.
 8 years ago '05        #302
jiggaman85 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,866 | Props total: 167 167
Nice song.
 06-04-2010, 05:17 AM         #303
RealSickLindley 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I've said it since it came out..

Cool if you don't like his delivery or his style, that's always down to opinion. But man, if we're all Hip Hop fans on here, how can you say this beat doesn't bang (especially when it's mastered) and that Em doesn't spazz out on the lyrics and flow?

I'm pretty imparcial, i listen to Jay, Drake and Wayne. Just wondering whether some people just wanted to p!ss off some Stans..
 8 years ago '04        #304
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,217 | Props total: 2114 2114
Em can k!ll any beat......I was worried every song on the album was gonna be a serious,positive,deep song.....I actually like this alot better then Not Afraid.
 8 years ago '09        #305
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
space
$21,721 | Props total: 6217 6217
 RealSickLindley said:
I've said it since it came out..

Cool if you don't like his delivery or his style, that's always down to opinion. But man, if we're all Hip Hop fans on here, how can you say this beat doesn't bang (especially when it's mastered) and that Em doesn't spazz out on the lyrics and flow?

I'm pretty imparcial, i listen to Jay, Drake and Wayne. Just wondering whether some people just wanted to p!ss off some Stans..
Id say it is the mastered version,the beat is to loud if is
 8 years ago '07        #306
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
beat is wackness
i dont like pink on the hook though
flow is crazy

its ehhhh...i like this better than not afraid though..i thought that s**t was super wack and corny
 8 years ago '09        #307
space
space
The worst thing about both songs so far has been the beat
 8 years ago '07        #308
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146
how hard is it to undestand what this is about???

this is just eminem showing that he can s**t on anyone in the industry, how he wont back down hes gonna keep k!lling it and theres really nothing anyone can do about it.

this song hits hard...no one is on his level
 06-04-2010, 09:20 AM         #309
donmeca2020 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sounds good to me i like it, its usual EM crazyness i look forward to hearing the whole album
 06-04-2010, 09:21 AM         #310
twt88 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I wanna like this song, but I agree with everyone who said it's wack, sounds like a freestyle, and is garbage. His flow and wordplay are good, but there's no story\point to it and sounds like album filler.
 06-04-2010, 09:21 AM         #311
ATF Fresh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's just a bunch of rambling. Eminem needs to chill with the whole angry flow, spitting 1000 words in one bar s**t... that's not music, that's noise.
 8 years ago '04        #312
jae premier 
space
space
$2,491 | Props total: 77 77
 Effit said:
The one thing I hate about leaked tracks is that you can't judge them in the context of how they come across when played in order on the album. I know a lot of tracks that just come into the track list at the right time and serve a purpose, to slow things down, get things going again ect. You can't even think about judging Em's album by this track, or Not Afraid they are just role players. Em's doing his thing, going hard on this one, Pink was perfect for the hook, fit with the beat, and since when was Pink wack? Song is hotter than almost everything on Thank Me Later.
I completely agree with that
 8 years ago '09        #313
EnricoChiesa 30 heat pts30
space
space
$4,420 | Props total: 762 762
horrible....i hope this isnt setting a precedent
 8 years ago '10        #314
eminem2010 
space
space
space
$242 | Props total: 0 0
Idk wtf you guy want from eminem. Always hate on every thing he been putting out. In relapse it’s the accent. Not afraid is too soft and corny. Now this is too much punchline and hardcore for u guy?

Maybe he have way too many fan so it might be impossible to satify everyone. But don’t be sayin he feel off or went mainstream. I think he’s right up there with his prime, he been putting out lyrics that match the caliber of sslp, tes, and mmlp album.
 8 years ago '09        #315
space
space
 twt88 said:
I wanna like this song, but I agree with everyone who said it's wack, sounds like a freestyle, and is garbage. His flow and wordplay are good, but there's no story\point to it and sounds like album filler.
Eminem albums almost always have these kinda tracks Still dont give a f**k,Criminal,Underground etc and i hope there are about 4 more on the album with better beats though.

I dont wanna hear about his drug problems for the whole album he needs tracks where he just goes off on a mad one on them.

Filller can be k!ller if they are like the tracks i mentioned

Last edited by ShadyVsEminem; 06-04-2010 at 10:58 AM..
 8 years ago '07        #316
blackjewelz 
space
space
$5,446 | Props total: 3247 3247
I'm trying to understand why eminem needs to "appeal to the masses" lol
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '09        #317
space
space
 blackjewelz said:
I'm trying to understand why eminem needs to "appeal to the masses" lol
Posted via Mobile Device
He probably wants back to back artist of the decade awards.

This isnt the type of song to appeal to the masses,Pink is on it yes but the verses are hard and a lot of lines will be whizzing over peoples heads.

Not Afraid was to appeal to the masses and its his 1st single so it kinda should.

Last edited by ShadyVsEminem; 06-04-2010 at 11:40 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #318
THaXcEpTiOnAL1 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,879 | Props total: 240 240
 deLeet said:
i guess Eminem is done with dissing pop stars for publicity...
word...pink? wwtf
 8 years ago '10        #319
Mocking Mind 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,448 | Props total: 88 88
 ShadyVsEminem said:
Eminem albums almost always have these kinda tracks Still dont give a f**k,Criminal,Underground etc and i hope there are about 4 more on the album with better beats though.

I dont wanna hear about his drug problems for the whole album he needs tracks where he just goes off on a mad one on them.

Filller can be k!ller if they are like the tracks i mentioned
Underground is dope as f**k
 06-04-2010, 12:25 PM         #320
theman4002 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
took a couple spins, but it is pretty sick
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
joie chavis
35 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
58 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
8 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
194 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy