Eminem feat. Pink - Won't Back Down [THOUGHTS ?]

most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
29 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
77 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
419 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #201
Nash P 
space
space
$632 | Props total: 44 44
 darrius said:
So basically its a freestyle not song
A freestyle is when you come off the top, with no memorization of what you're about to say. Don't let boxden confuse you on the definition of 'freestyle'. 'Won't Back Down' has a hook, verse, hook, verse, hook, verse hook. If that's not a song, then what is? Just because it doesn't have the meaning YOU want, doesn't make it NOT a song.
 8 years ago '07        #202
yoggiw 47 heat pts47
space
space
$802 | Props total: 3979 3979
The beat was dope with that chorus, but shoulda toned down for the verses, Em sounded almost forced on his delivery, but the songs better then 100% of anything out right now. Dj khalil never disappoint dude is the truth.
 06-03-2010, 06:05 PM         #203
ngoogs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AK1 said:
s**t is trash.
It's not TRASH. It's a bonkers display of lyricism that literally no other rapper alive right now is capable of. However, I hope the rest of the album is more along the lines of Not Afraid. I want an Eminem album, not Tha Carter IV.
 8 years ago '04        #204
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
$17,711 | Props total: 15 15
 darrius said:
but wanye all way does s**t like this guess i expected more from em.
em's always had songs like this on every album
 8 years ago '06        #205
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,899 | Props total: 1212 1212
 Nash P said:
A freestyle is when you come off the top, with no memorization of what you're about to say. Don't let boxden confuse you on the definition of 'freestyle'. 'Won't Back Down' has a hook, verse, hook, verse, hook, verse hook. If that's not a song, then what is? Just because it doesn't have the meaning YOU want, doesn't make it NOT a song.
lmao exactly.

like i said, darrius is on pcp.
 8 years ago '07        #206
pretty t 1 heat pts
space
space
$205 | Props total: 0 0
s**t hurts my ears. I don't care if this was the greatest display of lyricism ever, the beat is just wack and annoying. I don't see how everyone always co signs these songs with terrible beats that come from Em.
 8 years ago '04        #207
Ace Tu 6 heat pts
space
space
$2,246 | Props total: 215 215
the beat is dope, it's not the mastered, fully mixed version tho. it'll be a lot easier on the ears once the full album- grouprip version leaks
 8 years ago '07        #208
darrius 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,059 | Props total: 411 411
 Nash P said:
I agree with but that has been the mean of freestyle sine 2000 but i agree. so it is written freestyle then
 8 years ago '04        #209
Krypt 3 heat pts
space
space
$8,318 | Props total: 266 266
yes he's dissing Lil' Wayne... thats why their song together on Recovery is called "No Love"... /sacasm

anyway this s**t is heat... i like it
 06-03-2010, 06:13 PM         #210
ngoogs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pretty t said:
s**t hurts my ears. I don't care if this was the greatest display of lyricism ever, the beat is just wack and annoying. I don't see how everyone always co signs these songs with terrible beats that come from Em.
hm. I personally like the beat. It's different, more rock-ish. It suits the pink collab well. I'm not sure if this is mastered or not? anybody?
 8 years ago '07        #211
darrius 4 heat pts
space
space
 Bouncer? said:
lmao darrius is on pcp.
lol love the attention
 06-03-2010, 06:15 PM         #212
ngoogs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ace Tu said:
the beat is dope, it's not the mastered, fully mixed version tho. it'll be a lot easier on the ears once the full album- grouprip version leaks
a little off topic but what exactly IS a grouprip?
 06-03-2010, 06:15 PM         #213
IceBergSlim 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the beat is hot...em has a good flow over the rock sound...and better pink on the hook than any other pop broad.

my only complaint is him going on Michael J and his Parkinson's....i like michael j man....haha
 8 years ago '06        #214
Nash P 
space
space
$632 | Props total: 44 44
 pretty t said:
I compare this song to "You Don't Know" on The Blueprint. I love the song, but it's not something I'd always want to listen to because of the amped up beat. Like and old DMX song, or an old Just Blaze beat, that's what I hear when I hear this. Which is why songs leaking and hearing them out of order hurts the experience of hearing these songs for the first time. Hopefully the songs around this song balances it out well.
 8 years ago '07        #215
darrius 4 heat pts
space
space
 uncfan888 said:
hopefully not to many.
 06-03-2010, 06:21 PM         #216
phillyCANNON 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nash P said:

Who told you this?

I don't get people. A freestyle is, from its origin, a pre-written verse that was not on any subject, free of a album, and written and performed/rapped with the sole purpose of displaying skill.
 06-03-2010, 06:21 PM         #217
ngoogs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
not really. he's always had some songs that were "sillier" or not as focused as the others, i guess you could say, but this particular song is just straight up punchline after punchline. the only other thing like it is Despicable.

this song isn't one of Em's best outings, but it's still pretty bad a.ss.
 8 years ago '07        #218
darrius 4 heat pts
space
space
 Nash P said:
I compare this song to "You Don't Know" on The Blueprint. I love the song, but it's not something I'd always want to listen to because of the amped up beat. Like and old DMX song, or an old Just Blaze beat, that's what I hear when I hear this. Which is why songs leaking and hearing them out of order hurts the experience of hearing these songs for the first time. Hopefully the songs around this song balances it out well.
WWWWHAT the "You Dont Know" beat is crazy str8 heat. This is nothin like that this beat is trash.
 8 years ago '08        #219
MAKAVELI2199 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,384 | Props total: 181 181

WACK AS f**k

who would have thought Eminem, of all rappers,
would conform to the trends of s**tty mindless Weezy bulls**t rap???

Eminem spit 239043890 bars in here but didn't say SH*T

all of you groupies defending this saying it
was an excellent display of lyricism, SHUT THE f**k UP,

We all knew Em was capable of this before these random thoughts thrown together.
Pure trash

Last edited by MAKAVELI2199; 06-03-2010 at 06:26 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #220
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,979 | Props total: 4001 4001
 JFamis said:
I wish I had your patience. But I don't. So i get to bump this on repeat until the whole album leaks.

Just f**kin with you.
:finger:

Okay this is my last post/visit here until it comes out. I can't be having these posts influencing my judgement BEFORE I even hear the album. Until then, folks myself.
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
224 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Kojima explains death stranding gameplay and lore
21 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
155 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy