The Official NFC South Thread

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
134 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
24 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-27-2010, 10:34 PM         #161
iThink  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TampaBay Bucs said:
Superbowl 47 we hoisting!

[pic - click to view]

:dancingcool::dancingcool::dancingcool::dancingcoo l::dancingcool:
 7 years ago '08        #162
LegalTrappeRx 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,703 | Props total: 91 91
 glepurple said:
i think the saints will win the division again, though i don't think it will be in runaway fashion again. I think the falcons will be neck & neck with the saints followed by the panthers.
a coworker asked me who I thought our comp would be this season and I replied that even though ATL improves and gives us hell sometimes, I don't think that they'll be our biggest problem, I told her that I thought Carolina would be the big sleeper this season for some reason

just my opinion though, we'll see how things go this season
 7 years ago '04        #163
iMaGrOWNassMAN! 
space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 0 0
 J.R. Hyphy said:
say son, let me get a link to that avy tho
they took her pics off the site son. They got a few other chicks on there tho.
 7 years ago '05        #164
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,204 | Props total: 171 171
Man its all on the Panthers defense....How will that line hold up against a good running game...Will Thomas Davis be back before the season starts...Will Everette Brown be the DE that we drafted him with a first round pick for? To many defensive questions not enough answers....Offense I believe should be str8 right now all I'm worried about is Defense and Special Teams..
 7 years ago '06        #165
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,236 | Props total: 625 625
talib will be a top 5 cb this year.
 07-28-2010, 03:03 PM         #166
Lex Lossis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dekoda Watson and Prestonnnnnn Parkerrrrrrrrrr

Love my Nolies playing for TB.

we got a stacked squad full of talent. can't wait.

updated roster
 07-28-2010, 05:12 PM         #167
iThink  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 m!ck3y said:
talib will be a top 5 cb this year.

Lex Lossis said:

updated roster
people who don't follow the bucs don't even know how many absolute STEALS we got in the 7th and as UDFAs. it's not far fetched to think that by the end of this season watson, parker or both could be major contributers or even starters...i'm so ready for camp and the season it's UNf**kINGREAL.
 7 years ago '07        #168
agentSNAKE 
space
space
$1,002 | Props total: 0 0
Saints are the team to beat, Panther alway have a solid D, and I like what Tampa did in the draft. I just want football season to start
 08-01-2010, 09:10 PM         #169
Sub 0  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jevan Snead obviously failed to impress Tampa Bay Buccaneer Coach Raheem Morris at the team's minicamps and OTAs.

Snead, the former Ole Miss star who at one time was projected as a first-round draft pick, never made it to the first day of Buccaneer training camp.

Snead was a casualty of the Saturday signing of first-round pick Gerald McCoy. In order to get to the required 80 limit, the Buccaneers released Snead.

That means the Buccaneers have set their quarterback roster for the 2010 season. Josh Freeman is the starter with Josh Johnson the backup. Rudy Carpenter, who was expected to compete against Snead for the third spot, will be the Bucs No. 3.

The handwriting was on the wall when the team took the field for its first practice Saturday morning. Although McCoy wasn't signed in time to work out, Snead was not on the field.
 7 years ago '08        #170
LegalTrappeRx 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,703 | Props total: 91 91
I just want to come in here and say f**k the NFC East
 08-01-2010, 09:22 PM         #171
iThink  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WorldsGreatest said:
:agreement6:
 7 years ago '05        #172
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 Sub 0 said:
Jevan Snead obviously failed to impress Tampa Bay Buccaneer Coach Raheem Morris at the team's minicamps and OTAs.

Snead, the former Ole Miss star who at one time was projected as a first-round draft pick, never made it to the first day of Buccaneer training camp.

Snead was a casualty of the Saturday signing of first-round pick Gerald McCoy. In order to get to the required 80 limit, the Buccaneers released Snead.

That means the Buccaneers have set their quarterback roster for the 2010 season. Josh Freeman is the starter with Josh Johnson the backup. Rudy Carpenter, who was expected to compete against Snead for the third spot, will be the Bucs No. 3.

The handwriting was on the wall when the team took the field for its first practice Saturday morning. Although McCoy wasn't signed in time to work out, Snead was not on the field.
That dumda** should have stayed in school.
 08-01-2010, 09:30 PM         #173
Sub 0  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WorldsGreatest said:

61 posts so far in their thread , bunch of bandwagoners
 08-02-2010, 12:17 AM         #174
TampaBay Bucs  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lex Lossis said:

updated roster
True story. The young talent we have on this team is unreal. Im tired of tryna tell people . We simply need to sure up our pass rush, our DE's are suspect and get some consistency out of Black and Hayes. Hayes has shown flashes and Black has potential but wasnt as consistant as Hayes. Our O has the potentia to be top 10 if Williams and Bennn emerge as starters and reach their potential. Sammy as the 3rd and K2 at TE gives us some serious weapons. I curious about our run game. Ward aint do s**t last season and while Caddy showed flashes of his former self can he play at a high level for 16 games.
 7 years ago '04        #175
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,447 | Props total: 6039 6039
Dam bucs fans all through this thread lmao,i hope yall team do as good as yall think they gonna do cause i just dont see it happeneing with the falcons and saints in the division
 7 years ago '07        #176
Mar3 
space
space
$2,041 | Props total: 859 859
 ATLDOPEBOI18 said:
Dam bucs fans all through this thread lmao,i hope yall team do as good as yall think they gonna do cause i just dont see it happeneing with the falcons and saints in the division
Yeah its pretty much a 2 team race between the saints and falcons hopefully with ATL taking the division this year
 08-02-2010, 03:56 AM         #177
Lex Lossis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn I was feeling Snead seeing him in college. hmmm well I trust Raheem to get this squad going
 08-02-2010, 03:59 AM         #178
Lex Lossis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mar3 said:
Yeah its pretty much a 2 team race between the saints and falcons hopefully with ATL taking the division this year
I'm tired of yall n*ggas underestimating the Bucs. We got a stacked squad yet u act like we ain't moppin yall up this year. NFC South is always a tough close division. Don't slip this year already guaranteeing wins.:thumbsdown:
 7 years ago '05        #179
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 ATLDOPEBOI18 said:
By week 4 they will all disappear.
 7 years ago '10        #180
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,111 | Props total: 1269 1269
I say the bucs gonna dig in some folks a.ss this year......but they lucky to break even. Morris is nothing more than a cheerleader though........I'm hoping he can hold on to his job though.......The Chin is lurking......Cant have him taking the Bucs spot or Panthers gig.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
160 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
116 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy