The Official NFC South Thread

most viewed right now
 47
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 30
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 28
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 25
NBA Nas got the last laugh
80 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #121
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
 7 years ago '09        #122
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 iThink said:
empty a.ss trophy case










moving along...

Falcons can NEVER win a SB and we still would be better than the bucs. No one gives a sh*t about that team. Like I said only people who care about tampa are tampa fans.
 7 years ago '09        #123
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 Main Event said:
:lachen001:
Really Cardinals fan? Can't be serious
 7 years ago '08        #124
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$48,729 | Props total: 11626 11626
 CutKidd21 said:
Really Cardinals fan? Can't be serious
You've won as many super bowls as we have fall back
 7 years ago '09        #125
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 Main Event said:
You've won as many super bowls as we have fall back
Yeah exactly my point.
 7 years ago '08        #126
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$48,729 | Props total: 11626 11626
 CutKidd21 said:
Yeah exactly my point.
i find it funny you clowned that franchise when they're a better franchise then you
 7 years ago '05        #127
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
avatar space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 Main Event said:
i find it funny you clowned that franchise when they're a better franchise then you
He does the same the Saints' franchise.....typical Falcon fan.
 7 years ago '09        #128
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 Main Event said:
i find it funny you clowned that franchise when they're a better franchise then you

How am I clowning them? The only team I clown on is the saints bc those are our rivals.


When I say no one gives a sh*t about the bucs, it's the truth. No one in the south cares about the bucs besides TAMPA. They have no real rival and josh freeman sucks. What about that is clowning?
 7 years ago '09        #129
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 rynell said:
He does the same the Saints' franchise.....typical Falcon fan.

[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '08        #130
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$48,729 | Props total: 11626 11626
 CutKidd21 said:
How am I clowning them? The only team I clown on is the saints bc those are our rivals.


When I say no one gives a sh*t about the bucs, it's the truth. No one in the south cares about the bucs besides TAMPA. They have no real rival and josh freeman sucks. What about that is clowning?
But they'll win more games then Atlanta


And to top it off you're getting stomped out in week 2
 7 years ago '09        #131
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 Main Event said:
But they'll win more games then Atlanta


And to top it off you're getting stomped out in week 2

Like hell they will. It's a two team race in the south and everyone knows it. The funny thing is even if they did, no one would care. Tampa Bay is just a team that's there. I'm telling you no one down here gives two sh*ts about TB.


Nah man we're getting payback in the dome for 2008. Not to mention this guy's your starter now.
[pic - click to view]




Atleast you're in that trash division out there
 07-14-2010, 06:54 PM         #132
iThink  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CutKidd21 said:
How am I clowning them? The only team I clown on is the saints bc those are our rivals.


When I say no one gives a sh*t about the bucs, it's the truth. No one in the south cares about the bucs besides TAMPA. They have no real rival and josh freeman sucks. What about that is clowning?


please stop. you look so stupid. the toast of the division would be a toss-up between the two teams who have actually brought it back and neither of those teams resides in atlanta. y'all are the divisional plaything and you know it. you have been since re-alignment. one good season in 8 and just now managing to get a back to back winning season for the first time EVER? how long have the falc*nts been an organization without hardware? how long did it take the bucs?

you're a fool. our organization trumps the absolute s**t out of your all day every day, even in down seasons. we have more class and more rings than you f**k-ups will ever have at ONE.

sit back and enjoy playing against some champions so no one can say you didn't try.
 7 years ago '09        #133
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 iThink said:


please stop. you look so stupid. the toast of the division would be a toss-up between the two teams who have actually brought it back and neither of those teams resides in atlanta. y'all are the divisional plaything and you know it. you have been since re-alignment. one good season in 8 and just now managing to get a back to back winning season for the first time EVER? how long have the falc*nts been an organization without hardware? how long did it take the bucs?

you're a fool. our organization trumps the absolute s**t out of your all day every day, even in down seasons. we have more class and more rings than you f**k-ups will ever have at ONE.

sit back and enjoy playing against some champions so no one can say you didn't try.


Somebody's mad!!


[pic - click to view]





You can have everything you say you have in that speech no one in the south gives a sh*t about your squad. Win or lose. The Bucs are just a team that's there. You know it's true. Is that why you're so upset?
 07-14-2010, 07:26 PM         #134
iThink  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CutKidd21 said:
Somebody's mad!!


[pic - click to view]





You can have everything you say you have in that speech no one in the south gives a sh*t about your squad. Win or lose. The Bucs are just a team that's there. You know it's true. Is that why you're so upset?
yeah, no one gives a s**t about the team with the most division crowns and the first team to make the south relevant in the first place. you really do look like a fool. i'll let you continue.

but your defense is still s**t until further notice, matt ryan is still un-proven, roddy white is still overrated and will get handled again this season by talib - twice. just some things you should know coming from someone with a level head. you're welcome.
 07-14-2010, 07:30 PM         #135
iThink  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
also, please explain to me how the falcons and saints is the premiere rivalry in the division when neither of the two years they were a playoff team y'all could do s**t against them? not even a single game?

i must be missing something.



either that or you're sleepy
 7 years ago '09        #136
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 iThink said:
yeah, no one gives a s**t about the team with the most division crowns and the first team to make the south relevant in the first place. you really do look like a fool. i'll let you continue.

but your defense is still s**t until further notice, matt ryan is still un-proven, roddy white is still overrated and will get handled again this season by talib - twice. just some things you should know coming from someone with a level head. you're welcome.

Relevant to whom? I'm guessing you mean the rest of the league because for a page and half now I've been saying no one in the south gives a sh*t about tampa besides tampa. I could care less what the rest of the league thinks? I'm a SEC guy so f*ck everyone but the south's opinion on southern teams as far as I'm concerned.

See you can keep trying to bring relevance and make yourself feel better or defend your squad by listing accomplishments if that's what it is. I'm never said TB "sucks" did I? Bottom line no one in the south gives a sh*t about tampa bay. That's all I've been saying. I'm not clowning. No one cares

@ you trying to speak on the falcons.. see what I mean. I'm not gonna detail your squad bc I don't give a sh*t about the bucs.
 7 years ago '09        #137
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 iThink said:
also, please explain to me how the falcons and saints is the premiere rivalry in the division when neither of the two years they were a playoff team y'all could do s**t against them? not even a single game?

i must be missing something.



either that or you're sleepy

I get that having an illinois avy and being a buc fan you don't really see rivalries. RECENT records/win loss don't matter sh*t.


UF has beat UGA 17-3 since 1990 but we are still each others biggest rivals and UGA holds the overall series. Same with Falcons/Saints. We own overall but they beat us recently
 07-14-2010, 07:39 PM         #138
iThink  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CutKidd21 said:
Relevant to whom? I'm guessing you mean the rest of the league because for a page and half now I've been saying no one in the south gives a sh*t about tampa besides tampa. I could care less what the rest of the league thinks? I'm a SEC guy so f*ck everyone but the south's opinion on southern teams as far as I'm concerned.

See you can keep trying to bring relevance and make yourself feel better or defend your squad by listing accomplishments if that's what it is. I'm never said TB "sucks" did I? Bottom line no one in the south gives a sh*t about tampa bay. That's all I've been saying. I'm not clowning. No one cares

@ you trying to speak on the falcons.. see what I mean. I'm not gonna detail your squad bc I don't give a sh*t about the bucs.
who is everyone? you and your delusional falcon fan friends? what has your team done to be given a s**t about?

i'll wait...


if y'all ever even make it to a super bowl as a member of this division then perhaps you can come to the club house and talk s**t with the big boys but y'all have never even been a threat...you let PHILLY embarass you in the NFCCG. PHILLY.
 07-14-2010, 07:53 PM         #139
iThink  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CutKidd21 said:
I get that having an illinois avy and being a buc fan you don't really see rivalries. RECENT records/win loss don't matter sh*t.


UF has beat UGA 17-3 since 1990 but we are still each others biggest rivals and UGA holds the overall series. Same with Falcons/Saints. We own overall but they beat us recently



i am not an illinois fan. that guy in my avy is arrelious benn, a buccaneer rookie.



i'm and LSU fan when it comes to college football because i was born and raised in southeast louisiana and southern mississippi - everyone there is born and raised to live and die for tiger football.

hi, i'm iThink, and you apparently don't know me as well as the other posters. i do post here enough to be vouched for, but don't care to continue explaining myself to you.



dawgs
 7 years ago '09        #140
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 iThink said:
who is everyone? you and your delusional falcon fan friends? what has your team done to be given a s**t about?

i'll wait...


if y'all ever even make it to a super bowl as a member of this division then perhaps you can come to the club house and talk s**t with the big boys but y'all have never even been a threat...you let PHILLY embarass you in the NFCCG. PHILLY.
YOU just gave me a f*cking progress report on the Falcons not 20 minutes ago. F*ck outta here man!

Homie, I don't need or have to explain my team. I know we're relevant in the south. Win or lose we're relevant. You keep bringing up super bowls and accomplishments. Everyone knows TB won the super bowl in 2002 we get it but (and this is the last time) no one in the south gives a sh*t about tampa bay besides tampa, win or lose. TB is just a team that's there and nothing more. That's literally what I've said for 2 pages now
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
151 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 9
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
46 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 8
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
225 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 7
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 6
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
160 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
59 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 4
The Chronic vs Aquemini (For A Friend)
45 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy