most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
69 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
97 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-14-2010, 05:39 PM         #101
iThink  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

part 2 of the twin towers...warning to all opponents this season: do not throw.

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '05        #102
Suavebeatz 32 heat pts32
space
space
$10,367 | Props total: 14294 14294
BUCS!

That is all for now, I shall return
 8 years ago '05        #103
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 peeyump said:
Panthers took a L.........my niglet Thomas Davis from UGA
Yeah I feel bad for the dude for realHope he can resume his playing career.
 8 years ago '05        #104
space
space
 Santoro said:
If you rarely post on here then all of sudden they win a superbowl and you're their biggest fan you're a f**king mark. I'm not saying that's you I'm just saying. Saints fans weren't repping like they are now, 3 years ago or pre Drew Brees. And that's real.

Is a Redskins fan really trying to talk s**t? I mean really? Your owner is a f**king joke. For the first time in years he kind of pulled his head out of his a.ss by letting someone else make player decisions. Course the Bucs wanted Haynesworth. What team didn't? I remember their offer being the same as the Redskins. The reason Haynesworth picked the Redskins is because they weren't rebuilding, we were. We're both 36-44 in the last 5 years. So don't act like the Redskins are such the better organization when they're not. You guys have 4 past their prime RBs, almost no receiving corps and a good QB that can't win when the game matters. So again don't act like your team is the goddamn Patriots.
Of course, I don't see too many Lions fans reppin', only Carden, I don't see Rams fans reppin, or I don't see Jags fans reppin.You have to have something to rep over to come in here and str8 talk sh*t. Its a known fact before Brees arrived we were a** with Aaron Brooks at the helm, but that doesn't mean we weren't rooting for our team we just didn't have nothing to boast on. Not too many cats in here gon brag on a 7-9,8-8 team year in and year out. Real talk, more than winning the SB I see the franchise finally moving in the right direction with an excellent GM, HC, and QB which spells success for a long time.
 8 years ago '05        #105
Gotti211 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,721 | Props total: 6 6
 rynell said:
Of course, I don't see too many Lions fans reppin', only Carden, I don't see Rams fans reppin, or I don't see Jags fans reppin.You have to have something to rep over to come in here and str8 talk sh*t. Its a known fact before Brees arrived we were a** with Aaron Brooks at the helm, but that doesn't mean we weren't rooting for our team we just didn't have nothing to boast on. Not too many cats in here gon brag on a 7-9,8-8 team year in and year out. Real talk, more than winning the SB I see the franchise finally moving in the right direction with an excellent GM, HC, and QB which spells success for a long time.
mane don't even waste your time trying to explain your fan hood to somebody on the internet...i feel where they are coming from because even here in louisiana its a bunch of ppl that just started reppin the saints but when we was garbage they was in the closet about it...but everybody that KNOWS me KNOWS my fam been saints fans since birth and have season tickets so i dont' need to prove s**t to nobody on bx real talk
 8 years ago '05        #106
space
space
 Gotti211 said:
mane don't even waste your time trying to explain your fan hood to somebody on the internet...i feel where they are coming from because even here in louisiana its a bunch of ppl that just started reppin the saints but when we was garbage they was in the closet about it...but everybody that KNOWS me KNOWS my fam been saints fans since birth and have season tickets so i dont' need to prove s**t to nobody on bx real talk
Yeah I agreed with dude.....bandwagon fans know who they are and every team has them only when its going good.
 06-15-2010, 12:30 AM         #107
Sub 0  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iThink said:
that's because your only argument in any thread is "(insert team/player here) a.ss". learn how to use a f**king verb and don't try to talk football with people who actually have a clue what they're talking about.

and i bet your b**ch a.ss knows who this is

[pic - click to view]

^that was #3 that day :dancingcool: we handed you f**k-ups that game. you're welcome.
Damn ether, NFC South stay sonning the NFC Least
 06-15-2010, 12:36 AM         #108
Sub 0  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
2010 NFL Season Preview - NFC South
Saints, Falcons, Panthers or Buccaneers in 2010 Football Season?

Mar 4, 2010 Sam Berkeley
They may be Super Bowl champs but the New Orleans Saints have a battle on their hands to escape a tough division, with the improving Atlanta Falcons hot on their heels.

In the seventh of an eight-part preview of the 2010 NFL season, let’s take a look at the NFC South, featuring reigning Super Bowl champions the New Orleans Saints. Will the Saints repeat in Super Bowl 45? Or will the Falcons, Panthers or Buccaneers continue the annual changing of power in this ultra-competitive division and be crowned 2010 NFC South champions?
New Orleans Saints (13-3)

Pros: Well the Saints won their first Super Bowl in franchise history so something must have gone right! Drew Brees led the league’s most dangerous offense, the offensive line gave him exceptional protection and, most crucially of all, the defense stepped up, with Darren Sharper leading a secondary which may have given up yardage but made up for it by forcing crucial turnovers.

Cons: Despite the takeaways, top-class offenses put up plenty of points against New Orleans last season. The cornerbacks and linebackers are not the best, while the run defense was not what it might have been, as shown by Adrian Peterson shredding them for 122 yards and three touchdowns in the NFC Championship game. Reggie Bush, meanwhile, still remains frustratingly inconsistent at running back.

They will look to: Resign a plethora of key free agents. Upgrade a linebacking corps which other than Jonathan Vilma is average. Do everything possible to keep Sharper but find a replacement if necessary. Decide whether keeping Bush is worthwhile.

Prediction: Few teams achieve back-to-back Super Bowl victories and those who do are very special. Despite their qualities, the New Orleans Saints are very unlikely to do so. Teams will be going all out to beat them next season and their running attack and inconsistent defense are not of the quality expected of a Super Bowl team. Make the play-offs, possibly only as a wild card, but fall short of Super Bowl 45.
Ads by Google
EA Football 11 Rosters
Real name EA Football 11 videogame rosters. For PS3, Xbox 360, PS2.

2010 Honda Clearance
Honda Dealers Must Make Sales Goals Lowest Prices are on the Internet!
Honda.DealersClearingLots.com

Atlanta Falcons (9-7)

Pros: Atlanta has the makings of one of the best offenses in the league: quarterback Matt Ryan, running back Michael Turner, wide receiver Roddy White and tight end Tony Gonzalez can put the best defenses to the sword. John Abraham, meanwhile, is potentially one of the most disruptive pass rushers in the league.

Cons: The defense struggled horribly last season, unable to pressure the quarterback adequately and folding against the pass. The linebacker unit and secondary both underperformed, while the high-powered offense was torn apart by injury.

They will look to: Defensive reinforcements will be critical, with a pass-rushing defensive end and help at linebacker the top priorities. The secondary is better but needs to step up.

Prediction: If the Falcons can keep their offensive stars healthy and get their defense playing at a higher level they have tremendous potential to make a dramatic improvement, much as the Saints did last season. It will require some better luck and some off-season upgrades but this franchise could well top this competitive division. 2010 NFC South champions, but probably too lightweight on defense to reach Super Bowl 45.
Carolina Panthers (8-8)

Pros: Carolina possesses one of the league’s top running-back duos, with DeAngelo Williams and Jonathan Stewart a nightmare for any team. Factor in a top receiver in Steve Smith and a dominant offensive line and the Panthers have some fine attacking weapons. The defense, meanwhile, will be delighted to welcome back defensive tackle Ma’ake Kemoeatu from injury, joining the likes of Jon Beason and a competent secondary in a fine unit.

Cons: Quarterback is a major conundrum, with Jake Delhomme a train wreck last season and in rapid decline. Matt Moore was exceptional in the franchise’s last three games but it remains to be seen whether the youngster is the answer. Other than Smith there are no top-class receivers, while the loss of star pass rusher Julius Peppers in free agency will severely damage the defense.

They will look to: Without a first-round draft pick for the second year running, Carolina will struggle to add quality to their side. The most pressing needs will be finding a replacement for Peppers and reinforcements at wide receiver. Settling on a starting quarterback will also be crucial, while plenty of top players could leave in free agency and will need to be resigned.

Prediction: Running the ball and stopping the run always gives a team a chance and Carolina does these tasks as well as anyone. However, with a mediocre aerial attack they will struggle to light up tough defenses and they lack the star power of division rivals New Orleans and Atlanta. Third but a team not to be underestimated.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers (3-13)

Pros: Despite a season of struggles in 2009, the Bucs have one of the youngest teams in the league and key players picked up valuable experience, especially talented rookie quarterback Josh Freeman. Cadillac Williams had a superb comeback season at running back, while the linebackers and cornerback pairing of veteran Ronde Barber and talented youngster Aqib Talib are exceptional.

Cons: The Bucs’ defensive line was woeful all season, repeatedly steamrollered on the ground even by teams with poor running attacks. Both safeties also struggled to cover the deep ball, particularly early in the season. Other than Kellen Winslow there are few weapons in the passing attack, while the young Freeman is prone to throwing key interceptions. Also, with owner Malcolm Glazer’s massive debts, Tampa don’t have the resources to make much of a splash in free agency.

They will look to: Resign key free agents Donald Penn and Barrett Ruud. Do everything possible to acquire one of the two dominating defensive tackles available in the draft. Find help at wide receiver.

Prediction: The Bucs have the potential to bounce back from their disappointing 2009 and the way they improved steadily last season bodes well for the future. In the short term, however, a young squad in a tough division will struggle to challenge for the play-offs. Fourth but much improved on last season.

Read more at Suite101: 2010 NFL Season Preview - NFC South: Saints, Falcons, Panthers or Buccaneers in 2010 Football Season?
 06-19-2010, 12:51 PM         #109
iThink  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Title talk: Bryan Glazer vows Bucs will win more Super Bowls

By IRA KAUFMAN | The Tampa Tribune
Published: June 18, 2010

TAMPA - Surrounded by all that silverware, Bryan Glazer was focused on hardware.

The co-chairman of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers spoke at a Chamber of Commerce luncheon Friday, vowing the franchise's massive rebuilding plan would result in more championships.
A lot more.

"I have nine more fingers that need rings,'' Glazer said, holding up both hands and brandishing the Super Bowl ring earned by the 2002 Bucs. "We're going to get there. We've done it before and we're going to do it again.

"We've owned the team for 16 years. When we came in, we wanted to build a team good for the long haul. We sat down with (former coach) Tony Dungy and said, 'Do what you need to do.' After the Super Bowl, for a couple of years I believe we did lose our way. I take responsibility for that.''

Glazer was accompanied at the downtown Hyatt by general manager Mark Dominik, head coach Raheem Morris, second-year quarterback Josh Freeman and two members of Tampa Bay's 2010 draft harvest, defensive tackle Gerald McCoy (third pick overall) and wide receiver Arrelious Benn (second round).

"The team plays incredibly hard for (Raheem),'' Glazer said, "and Mark has received rave reviews for his draft class. We're steadily gathering building blocks. The guy over here (McCoy) has a million-dollar smile, and it's going to cost me a lot more than that.''

A day before the Bucs stage their FanFest at Raymond James Stadium, Glazer acknowledged ticket sales have been sluggish.

"The economy in this market has tremendously affected all the teams,'' he said. "This community has been hit harder than any other NFL community. We understand the situation out there – it's a rough time for everybody.''

Glazer said he supports the NFL's preference for reducing the exhibition slate from four games to two and increasing the regular season from 16 to 18 games, suggesting today's players remain in shape year-round.

"Now it's a 12-month sport,'' Glazer said. "At this point, we don't need four preseason games. As an owner, we want you to get your money's worth."
ARLINGTON OR BUST

WAR BUCS

WE BRINGING THE LOMBARDI BACK TO THE NFCS AGAIN
 07-14-2010, 12:09 PM         #110
iThink  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bump, too many basketball threads on page 1. ;)
 7 years ago '06        #111
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,246 | Props total: 628 628
Please understand the Tampa Two is back!!!!
 07-14-2010, 12:14 PM         #112
iThink  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 m!ck3y said:
please understand the tampa two is back!!!!
top 10 - callin it early.
 7 years ago '06        #113
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
space
ronde in the slot will have 4 sacks this year. Talib 11 ints. McCoy 12 sacks. Tanard will k!ll atleast 4 people.
 7 years ago '09        #114
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
F*CK THE OTHER SIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Saints fans. I smell you from here

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '06        #115
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
space
1. tampa
2. falcoons
3. aints
4. pussies
 7 years ago '09        #116
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 m!ck3y said:
1. tampa
2. falcoons
3. aints
4. pussies

Tampa? No one even gives a sh*t about Tampa. No rivalries. Just a team that's there.

Josh FREEMAN for MVP!!!!!!!!

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '06        #117
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
space
 CutKidd21 said:
Tampa? No one even gives a sh*t about Tampa. No rivalries. Just a team that's there.

Josh FREEMAN for MVP!!!!!!!!

[pic - click to view]

When is the last time that Homo city did s**t?
 7 years ago '09        #118
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 m!ck3y said:
When is the last time that Homo city did s**t?

like I'd get into a pissing match with a TAMPA fan. No one in the south gives a sh*t about tampa besides tampa.

Josh FREEMAN for MVP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and a 1st place finish in the south
 07-14-2010, 05:56 PM         #119
iThink  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CutKidd21 said:
like I'd get into a pissing match with a TAMPA fan. No one in the south gives a sh*t about tampa besides tampa.

Josh FREEMAN for MVP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and a 1st place finish in the south
empty a.ss trophy case

moving along...
 7 years ago '08        #120
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,743 | Props total: 11629 11629
 iThink said:
empty a.ss trophy case

moving along...
:lachen001:
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
84 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
74 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
195 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
72 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
122 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
112 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy