The Official NFC South Thread

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
65 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
90 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
274 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-08-2010, 11:23 AM         #81
iThink  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lowkey18 said:
Shouldn't this be titled the NFC Saints thread because there is no other teams in this division.. str8 college teams
Don't tell me you're a Skins fan in here talking s**t...

all 3 of our QBs last season didn't get sacked as many times as your starter...JuCo a.ss line

TWO, COUNT 'EM, TWO SUPER BOWL WINNERS SINCE RE-ALIGNMENT

NFC SOUTH > YOUR DIV
 06-08-2010, 11:25 AM         #82
@RG3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iThink said:
Don't tell me you're a Skins fan in here talking s**t...

all 3 of our QBs last season didn't get sacked as many times as your starter...JuCo a.ss line

TWO, COUNT 'EM, TWO SUPER BOWL WINNERS SINCE RE-ALIGNMENT

NFC SOUTH > YOUR DIV

that QB that got sacked more than all 3 of yours still won more games that you

Skins History>NFC South.
 8 years ago '07        #83
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
where in the f**k is booker?? dude M.I.A or something

iThink all by himself bout to get jumped if he p!ss too many people off :cool:
 06-08-2010, 11:31 AM         #84
iThink  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lowkey18 said:
that QB that got sacked more than all 3 of yours still won more games that you

Skins History>NFC South.
you proud, a**hole? y'all finished 4-12 quit actin like y'all was playoff bound

these two teams last year were giant douche and turd sandwich CONGRATS ON YOUR TEAM BEING A f**kING TURD SANDWICH
 06-08-2010, 11:32 AM         #85
iThink  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Syphernix said:
where in the f**k is booker?? dude M.I.A or something

iThink all by himself bout to get jumped if he p!ss too many people off :cool:
bring your a.ss in here you ain't never said a thing worth listening to
 06-08-2010, 11:33 AM         #86
@RG3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iThink said:
you proud, a**hole? y'all finished 4-12 quit actin like y'all was playoff bound

these two teams last year were giant douche and turd sandwich CONGRATS ON YOUR TEAM BEING A f**kING TURD SANDWICH

turd sandwich wtf are you 8?
 8 years ago '07        #87
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
 iThink said:
bring your a.ss in here you ain't never said a thing worth listening to
:eek:

we r*ped your team and got leftwich benched

of course before our self destruction :(
 06-08-2010, 11:39 AM         #88
iThink  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ bye syph three playoff-less team fans arguing about last year goes NOWHERE fast. and y'all didn't self-destruct other teams beat the s**t out of you guys.

Lowkey18 said:
turd sandwich wtf are you 8?

[pic - click to view]

BYE
 06-08-2010, 11:44 AM         #89
@RG3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
smh.. bucks a.ss
 06-08-2010, 11:49 AM         #90
iThink  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah and the skins were great at 4-12 :rolleyes:

this is my official request that you stop making yourself look stupid. how's fatass albert working out for that overrated D?
 06-08-2010, 11:54 AM         #91
@RG3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
see the difference in us being 4-12 is that we made strides forward for this year.. HOF Coach.. Great GM... New QB... New schemes and everything... what have the bucks done? whoes their coach? i can't name 3 players on that team..

Overrated D? you know we've had pretty good defense for a good while..took a dip after Sean Taylor died.. did you even know that Tampa Bay actually offered Albert Haynseworth MORE money than we did but he signed with us because tampa bay a.ss... f**k up b**ch and take a backseat to the real FLORIDA teams Jax and Miami.
 8 years ago '06        #92
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,245 | Props total: 628 628
 Syphernix said:
@ iThink avy

where booker at, i remember i use to make you 2 bucs fans cry

good for mike williams

panthers getting murdered week 1
die slow..

i hope all your kids dont grow.
 8 years ago '06        #93
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,245 | Props total: 628 628
 Lowkey18 said:
see the difference in us being 4-12 is that we made strides forward for this year.. HOF Coach.. Great GM... New QB... New schemes and everything... what have the bucks done? whoes their coach? i can't name 3 players on that team..

Overrated D? you know we've had pretty good defense for a good while..took a dip after Sean Taylor died.. did you even know that Tampa Bay actually offered Albert Haynseworth MORE money than we did but he signed with us because tampa bay a.ss... f**k up b**ch and take a backseat to the real FLORIDA teams Jax and Miami.
He went with you f**ks because we let Brooks go and he didnt think we were loyal. but s**t everything happens for a reason you guys are stuck with that fat f**k now.
 8 years ago '05        #94
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 Santoro said:
Lets be real. 2-3 years ago this board was vacant of Saints fans. Sure there were a couple, but you see the bandwagon effect is in full force right now. Don't even act like it isn't.
Wow I guess having season tickets for the last 11 years doesn't mean you are a fan? I didn't know you had to regularly post on BXSC to be considered a fan of your team.

Last edited by Saintaholic; 06-08-2010 at 12:53 PM..
 06-08-2010, 12:50 PM         #95
@RG3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 m!ck3y said:
He went with you f**ks because we let Brooks go and he didnt think we were loyal. but s**t everything happens for a reason you guys are stuck with that fat f**k now.

not really stuck with him.. we could trade him.. we bit the bullet on his contract but it doesn't hurt us snyder got money for days. We restructured his contract and now its much more trade-able than it was before. Mike just doesn't want to trade him but we still taking offers from the Vikings last i heard..
 8 years ago '07        #96
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
 m!ck3y said:
die slow..

i hope all your kids dont grow.
lmaoooo aw s**t i forgot about you mickey

where u been
 06-09-2010, 01:40 AM         #97
iThink  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lowkey18 said:

that's because your only argument in any thread is "(insert team/player here) a.ss". learn how to use a f**king verb and don't try to talk football with people who actually have a clue what they're talking about.

and i bet your b**ch a.ss knows who this is

[pic - click to view]

^that was #3 that day :dancingcool: we handed you f**k-ups that game. you're welcome.
 8 years ago '05        #98
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
 rynell said:
Wow I guess having season tickets for the last 11 years doesn't mean you are a fan? I didn't know you had to regularly post on BXSC to be considered a fan of your team.
If you rarely post on here then all of sudden they win a superbowl and you're their biggest fan you're a f**king mark. I'm not saying that's you I'm just saying. Saints fans weren't repping like they are now, 3 years ago or pre Drew Brees. And that's real.

Is a Redskins fan really trying to talk s**t? I mean really? Your owner is a f**king joke. For the first time in years he kind of pulled his head out of his a.ss by letting someone else make player decisions. Course the Bucs wanted Haynesworth. What team didn't? I remember their offer being the same as the Redskins. The reason Haynesworth picked the Redskins is because they weren't rebuilding, we were. We're both 36-44 in the last 5 years. So don't act like the Redskins are such the better organization when they're not. You guys have 4 past their prime RBs, almost no receiving corps and a good QB that can't win when the game matters. So again don't act like your team is the goddamn Patriots.
 06-09-2010, 02:33 PM         #99
-BigC-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Redskin fans have to talk s**t during the off season

They dominate the off season every damn year they have to talk s**t about it
 8 years ago '10        #100
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
Panthers took a L.........my niglet Thomas Davis from UGA
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
95 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
40 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
199 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy