The Official NFC South Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
169 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
101 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-04-2010, 09:40 PM         #61
iThink  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

:applause:

NFC South secondaries better WATCH OUT...Rejus, you're up!
 06-04-2010, 10:42 PM         #62
Sub 0  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Deke: Saints Mini Camp day one in the books
Deke Bellavia Reporting

The New Orleans Saints ended day one of Mini Camp with an hour and forty-five minute practice. The practice was scheduled to be open to the public, so the Who Dat Nation could get their look at the 2010 Saints. But, coaches moved the practice indoors due to the threat of bad weather.

Because the Saints were forced to move the scheduled open to the public practice indoors, they altered this weekend's practice schedule to accommodate their fans. The Saints will still have two practices made available for public consumption.

Saturday morning's 10am practice is open to the public, and now so is the Saints Sunday morning (10:15am) practice. The gates to the Saints practice field will open at 9:15am both days. The Saints could, however, move practice indoors if the weather is bad.

Early on in practice third string QB Sean Canfield threw a short slant pass to WR Larry Beavers and Beavers took it to the house. WWL Saints sideline Reporter Kristian Garic says Beavers' speed was quite impressive.

"He just took the slant and outran everyone. A couple of players had a good angle on him, but Beavers showed his speed and left them all in the dust. It was an impressive play Beavers," said Kristian Garic.

In the afternoon practice once again undrafted rookie free agent RB Chris Ivory stood out. Ivory had a couple of nice runs and he also looked good catching the ball out of the backfield. "He has done well for himself so far," said WWL Saints color analyst Hokie Gajan. "Obviously the young man is a long shot to make the team, but he's doing everything he can when he gets the ball and that's all you can do," continued Hokie. Ivory played college ball at Tiffen University and was signed on by the Saints after the 2010 NFL Draft.

Running back PJ Hill also looked good in the afternoon practice. Hill had a couple of nice runs and then caught a swing pass out of the backfield and used some nifty moves to elude defenders. P.J. put a shake move on rookie Harry Coleman and left him standing still.

Saints DT Remi Ayodele is doing well right now. At the Saints' last OTA, Remi came up with some big plays and batted down a pass. Today he continued to be a ball hawking defensive tackle.

Ayodele batted down another pass this afternoon and he also picked off an attempted screen pass from Drew Brees. "Remi has been a good play maker for the Saints and it's going to take a strong effort from someone to beat him out," said WWL'S Bobby Hebert.

QB Chase Daniel threw the football better this afternoon compared to the morning session. Daniel did a nice job of connecting with WR Adrian Arrington over the deep middle of the field. Then, after a nice pass to TE Tory Humphrey�a pass that was dropped�the play of the day happened. Daniel went back to TE Humphrey and this time Humphrey made a spectacular catch. Like former Giant David Tyree's catch in Super Bowl XLII, Humphrey grabbed the ball out of the air with defenders hanging on him.

Humphrey used his helmet to make the catch and fell to the ground with possession of the football with defenders draped all overt him. "That was a good catch, but he has to be more consistent," critiqued Bobby Hebert. "You can't catch two and drop one, or catch one and drop two. If he wants to make a good impression, he has to catch the football," concluded the former Saints QB.

DE's Jeff Charleston and Alex Brown both came up with sacks this afternoon. But, the biggest hit on the first day of Mini Camp took place at the end of the second practice. Veteran Linebacker Troy Evan collided with TE David Thomas, knocking Thomas to the turf. Another nice play�DE Will Smith posted a sack on Drew Brees. The hit on Drew some "ooo's" and "ahh's" from those watching, but both players shook hands and moved on to the next play.

TE Jimmy Graham looked solid again with several nice receptions. Graham's two best receptions came from Drew Brees and third sting QB Sean Canfield.
 8 years ago '08        #63
LegalTrappeRx 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,703 | Props total: 91 91
just came in to give my... WHO DAT
 8 years ago '05        #64
Gotti211 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,720 | Props total: 6 6
 peeyump said:
n*gga stfu ole lying a.ss n*gga
hating a.ss n*gga you mad we champs and yo city is full of f**gots?
 06-05-2010, 01:23 PM         #65
Old Man Quillis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Majestic_GMMB said:
This year is the most confusing...I believe ATL is going to take the divison....Panthers right now are suspect to me...I don't know to put my money on them or not....Saints are going to subdue to the curse...and Bucs...well I hate the f**ks....Tell Em SUCK A d*ck lol
Man you better quit sleeping. We just got rid of two HUGE f**king problems. Let's think for a minute about Fake Delhomeless and Juilius sackNOT. Fake has been a choker. Everybody that says he led us to the Super Bowl are idiots that didn't watch the game. STEVE SMITH is the reason Fake made a name for himself. Steve's YAC was astonishing. Also that was the ONE year Stephen Davis was trucking. All he had to do was dump. Remember the NFC Championship game against Seattle in 2005-06?
Jake Delhomme
Yds: 196
TDs: 1
Rat: 34.9
Int: 3
Compl: 15/35
He has been a choker. But they were fooled.

Peppers???? Yeah he had a monster of rookie season but then popped a test for some sort of enchancing susbdtance(Hmmmm). Here are his sack numbers for his career so far: 12, 7, 11, 10.5, 13, 2.5 in 14 games(WTF!!!!!!!!!), 14.5(Last year of contract... Go figure), and for his 16 million dollar season he gave us just 10.5. He also only crossed the 50+ tackle line once. He was a waste of money IMO

But now that they are gone, it we have the cap space in the future to add what we need. And PLEEEEAAASSSEEE stop acting like we don't have the best Muthaf**kin rushing attack in the league. Please just stop with that nonsense.

ghettofied said:
Panthers b**ch!!!! We still don't have any Defensive Tackles worth a s**t!!! And What!!!!!!
LOL!!! You're right. But things happen and people step up.

I still thijk Matt moore is going to give us what we need to win at Quarterback. No I am not saying he is gonna Tom Brady the game, but I am saying that he will have a solid year, with the help of smith, D Lo Will, And Mr. Stew... I see them going 10-6, splitting games with the Saints and the Falcons(They have a history of beating us). Or get a wild card spot at 9-7

Panthers all day!!! Even when they were 1-15 barely losing every single game, even through Rae Carruth, Even through The Tweinki saga.... I Was There.
 8 years ago '04        #66
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
 Majestic_GMMB said:

I'm Laughing because its true...Don't let the Saints start sucking this year...Y'all fan club will go down so f**king fast it won't be no joke...I remember maybe 2 to 3 Saints fans before Brees...now...s**tttttt
are yall f**kin stupid?

so if u dont post about a team u aint a fan?

who the f**k would go on the internet and talk s**t about a team led by aaron brooks, doesnt mean we werent at home cheering for our team

i talk s**t about my team when i know its good, doesnt mean i dont cheer for it when its bad
 8 years ago '08        #67
LegalTrappeRx 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,703 | Props total: 91 91
 Plizaya J said:
are yall f**kin stupid?

so if u dont post about a team u aint a fan?

who the f**k would go on the internet and talk s**t about a team led by aaron brooks, doesnt mean we werent at home cheering for our team

i talk s**t about my team when i know its good, doesnt mean i dont cheer for it when its bad
for real man, n*ggas on here be on that sucka s**t

always talking about how there were only 4 Saints fans on here before Drew Brees and s**t

how U gonna tell somebody that U don't even know that they aren't really a fan of a team that they claim they're a fan of just because they started posting on a website at a certain time?
 8 years ago '04        #68
iMaGrOWNassMAN! 
space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 0 0
Damn this Jimmy Graham cat better than I thought he'd be. A lotta people I know who went to the camp said he out there reminding them of A. Gates :wow:

Anybody hear how Pat Robinson doing? Heard he was getting roasted by our WRs....specifically Lance
 8 years ago '05        #69
Gotti211 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,720 | Props total: 6 6
 iMaGrOWNassMAN! said:
Damn this Jimmy Graham cat better than I thought he'd be. A lotta people I know who went to the camp said he out there reminding them of A. Gates :wow:

Anybody hear how Pat Robinson doing? Heard he was getting roasted by our WRs....specifically Lance
Check da avy homie and i heard the same thang bout pat robinson hopefully he pans out cuz alot of rookie cbs get roasted as rookies
 06-06-2010, 11:33 AM         #70
iThink  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

06-06-2010, 11:43 AM         #71
iThink  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gotti211 said:
Check da avy homie and i heard the same thang bout pat robinson hopefully he pans out cuz alot of rookie cbs get roasted as rookies
not the right ones :dancingcool:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

premiere cover men get it from day 1

TALIIIIIIIIBBBBBBBB :agreement6:
 8 years ago '07        #72
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
@ iThink avy

where booker at, i remember i use to make you 2 bucs fans cry

good for mike williams

panthers getting murdered week 1
 06-06-2010, 11:57 AM         #73
iThink  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Syphernix said:
@ iThink avy

where booker at, i remember i use to make you 2 bucs fans cry

good for mike williams

panthers getting murdered week 1
1) i don't think i'll change it for a while

2) when? check and re-check your work.

3)

4) AGREED :agreement6:

welcome to the thread syph...and you told me lady gaga didn't have a d*ck you win there.
 06-07-2010, 04:13 PM         #74
iThink  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
*bu bumpa bump bump* like missy up in here :dancingcool:

I figured I would get a little daily update going until all the NFCS fans see this thread at the very least and have their chance to contribute...as the thread starter, I'll post something each day that relates to our division. news, breaking news, s**t you probably couldn't care less about, .gifs, etc.

TODAY: OFFICIAL TWITTER ACCOUNTS

I follow the official Bucs Twitter account to get OTA, mini-camp and training camp updates during the off-season and it's a really goof source of info. there is a Bucs insider who attends all of their s**t and tweets about the goings-on so I figured i'd post each teams official twitter so y'all can do the same. The Bucs, Falcons and Panthers each have official team-sponsored twitter accounts but the Saints closest thing is a buzztap sponsored twitter that's Saints specific, but it's a very reliable source and updates regularly throughout the day when there's something to report. The Bucs and Falcons update most regularly of the official team-sponsored twitters, just in case anyone was wondering. Here you go, enjoy!

8 years ago '07        #75
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
 iThink said:
1) i don't think i'll change it for a while

2) when? check and re-check your work.

3)

4) AGREED :agreement6:

welcome to the thread syph...and you told me lady gaga didn't have a d*ck you win there.

told u she all woman, weird, but all woman
 8 years ago '10        #76
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,111 | Props total: 1269 1269
 Gotti211 said:
hating a.ss n*gga you mad we champs and yo city is full of f**gots?
word city is full of f**gots since half you b**ches floated this way............f**k outta here scrap........super bowl chumps
 8 years ago '04        #77
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,325 | Props total: 2730 2730
I wont be talking s**t this year because them bucs are a young team and i got very low expectation in this season because the team is young. I'm glad we are starting to build the defensive line again and and added some reciever that freeman can pass to.

But if i was a saint's fan, I would be very afraid. You have to get through both the NFC divisional winner, and Madden curse.

Last edited by VictoryThagr8; 06-07-2010 at 09:27 PM..
 06-08-2010, 12:36 AM         #78
Sub 0  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hey Im arguing with the NFC East fans who have the better division, yall can joined the fun
 8 years ago '05        #79
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
Lets be real. 2-3 years ago this board was vacant of Saints fans. Sure there were a couple, but you see the bandwagon effect is in full force right now. Don't even act like it isn't.
 06-08-2010, 11:05 AM         #80
@RG3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Shouldn't this be titled the NFC Saints thread because there is no other teams in this division.. str8 college teams
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
9 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
9 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy