The Official NFC South Thread

most viewed right now
 901
audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
257 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 159
RIP Terrence Thornton AKA Pusha L "May 13, 1977- May 25th 2018"
31 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 61
Video inside 5 Highest paying jobs with little to no school
5 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
 46
Video inside Donald Glover aka CHILDISH GAMBINO: INDUSTRY PLANT EXPOSED!
45 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #41
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$7,951 | Props total: 13 13
I'm just glad one of the Bucs wins last year was against the Superbowl winners. Our receiving core is going to be sick this year. Hopefully Ward can actually contribute because he f**king blew last year. Williams is gonna be a sleeper.
 8 years ago '05        #42
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$7,951 | Props total: 13 13
Rosario is a good tight end, but it's
Gonzalez > Winslow > Shockey > Rosario.
 8 years ago '06        #43
rag621 
space
avatar space
space
$8,260 | Props total: 0 0
 m!ck3y said:
we look forward to it too. I mean if we are winless at that point then you guys are just the team to play.
 8 years ago '05        #44
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
avatar space
space
$20,535 | Props total: 172 172
 Santoro said:
I'm just glad one of the Bucs wins last year was against the Superbowl winners. Our receiving core is going to be sick this year. Hopefully Ward can actually contribute because he f**king blew last year. Williams is gonna be a sleeper.
I like Cadillac's heart that dude brought it to us in the Dome. He just keeps coming back stronger after every injury I hope he stays healthy. It felt good beating Tampa twice the year yall won the SB so I know the feeling. Not sold on the WRs yall have though.
 8 years ago '07        #45
agentSNAKE 
space
avatar space
space
$1,002 | Props total: 0 0
I just be happy when Football back. Saint are the Favorite of course(as long as Brees on that team they have a shot).
 8 years ago '07        #46
Mar3 
space
avatar space
space
$2,242 | Props total: 1154 1154
If the falcons d plays 30% better and Ryan stays healthy 4 the whole season we are taking the division this year
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '05        #47
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
avatar space
space
$20,535 | Props total: 172 172
 Mar3 said:
If the falcons d plays 30% better and Ryan stays healthy 4 the whole season we are taking the division this year
Posted via Mobile Device

[pic - click to view]

 8 years ago '05        #48
Gotti211 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,722 | Props total: 7 7
Saints gonna win the division f**k what you falcons fans talking bout...N to da hoe a.ss n*gga sayin we aint like the saints until brooks left n*gga i suffered through health shuler thru both billy joe's n*gga and trading our whole draft for f**got a.ss ricky williams...so k!ll ya self
 8 years ago '05        #49
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
avatar space
space
$20,535 | Props total: 172 172
 Gotti211 said:
Saints gonna win the division f**k what you falcons fans talking bout...N to da hoe a.ss n*gga sayin we aint like the saints until brooks left n*gga i suffered through health shuler thru both billy joe's n*gga and trading our whole draft for f**got a.ss ricky williams...so k!ll ya self
Man the Billy Joes they were f**kin' horrible. Remember Steve Walsh he was horrible too?
 8 years ago '05        #50
Gotti211 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,722 | Props total: 7 7
 rynell said:
Man the Billy Joes they were f**kin' horrible. Remember Steve Walsh he was horrible too?
yea i remember a lil bit i was real young when he played tho like 5 or 6 but i even remember a lil of when bobby hebert played in the early 90's
 8 years ago '05        #51
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
avatar space
space
$20,535 | Props total: 172 172
 Gotti211 said:
yea i remember a lil bit i was real young when he played tho like 5 or 6 but i even remember a lil of when bobby hebert played in the early 90's
Bobby Hebert was pretty good compared to all the other garbage we had. I think during that stretch Heath Shuler was worst though because his expectations were higher.
 06-03-2010, 09:16 PM         #52
iThink  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rynell said:
Bobby Hebert was pretty good compared to all the other garbage we had. I think during that stretch Heath Shuler was worst though because his expectations were higher.
FUN FACT: I was actually at the ONE game Heath Shuler looked like a GOD.

Against Detroit back in '97, I went with my brother and grandad and we were really there to see Barry the dome was rockin that day I will never forget it :agreement6:
 8 years ago '05        #53
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
avatar space
space
$20,535 | Props total: 172 172
 iThink said:
FUN FACT: I was actually at the ONE game Heath Shuler looked like a GOD.

Against Detroit back in '97, I went with my brother and grandad and we were really there to see Barry the dome was rockin that day I will never forget it :agreement6:
Damn that Detroit D must have been sorry back then.....well it's sorry now.
 06-03-2010, 09:33 PM         #54
iThink  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rynell said:
Damn that Detroit D must have been sorry back then.....well it's sorry now.
the more things change, the more they stay the same
 8 years ago '05        #55
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
avatar space
space
$20,535 | Props total: 172 172
 iThink said:
the more things change, the more they stay the same
 06-03-2010, 11:04 PM         #56
Sub 0  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iThink said:

[pic - click to view]

Damn you, iThink
 06-03-2010, 11:06 PM         #57
Sub 0  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Santoro said:
Rosario is a good tight end, but it's
Gonzalez > Winslow > Shockey > Rosario.
I agree, definitely since Shockey cant stay healthy for one season I wont surprise if Winslow surpassed Tony this year.
 8 years ago '05        #58
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,239 | Props total: 230 230
 Santoro said:
Rosario is a good tight end, but it's
Gonzalez > Winslow > Shockey > Rosario.
Of Course...I mean Look at all y'all teams and look at ours...We are a run first team so we don't hardly use our TE's...now If they change up the style and try to actually make this a passing team (which would be stupid) then Rosario can be up there in the top 10 (with a nice QB)....But Shockey....he ain't what he use to be..
 8 years ago '10        #59
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$21,269 | Props total: 1497 1497
 Gotti211 said:
Saints gonna win the division f**k what you falcons fans talking bout...N to da hoe a.ss n*gga sayin we aint like the saints until brooks left n*gga i suffered through health shuler thru both billy joe's n*gga and trading our whole draft for f**got a.ss ricky williams...so k!ll ya self


n*gga stfu ole lying a.ss n*gga
 8 years ago '08        #60
M 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,629 | Props total: 8132 8132
 m!ck3y said:
we look forward to it too. I mean if we are winless at that point then you guys are just the team to play.
:angry14:

Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 43
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
50 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 27
Big Gipp Exposes What REALLY Happened Between Pimp C & Master P Forcing P TO L..
102 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 25
I will marry this woman for real.
114 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 21
SC Football legend Ronaldinho to marry two women at the same time
59 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside She Paints ...
60 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
Video inside NBA YoungBoy Hitta Whippin that Draco like John Wick
43 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 13
May 23 - Milwaukee Teen (15) brutally tortured, stabbed and burned over stolen..
52 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside May 24 - Millennials born in 1980s may never recover from the Great Re..
47 comments
22 hours ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy