Damn!! Is all I can say
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
39 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-07-2010, 07:24 PM         #561
iThink  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TampaBay Bucs said:
FYI Bucs fans, Earnest Grahams Moms died today. He posted on his FB page.

R.I.P. Condolences to him and his family.
:( oh man...any news on how? that's horrible...prayers out
 7 years ago '04        #562
Rashad69 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,176 | Props total: 2469 2469
This thread is kinda funny though. Bucs fans were poppin s**t in here, then after the loss it becomes "well see yall been wack for so long u get so happy over a win" like you weren't just talkin all that s**t. lol. Falcons were the better team today, give credit where its due, face it and come back next week.
 11-07-2010, 09:50 PM         #563
Sub 0  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Second Place

Tracy Porter & Pick 6 Jabari Greeer is back

PT and Reggie should be back after the bye week

Top 5 Defense

We coming for the frauds better known as the Atlanta Falcons
 7 years ago '09        #564
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 Tecnique said:
Well I mean he could be a millionaire loser in the NFL, or he can be a broke loser at Georgia...its his call
You shut your f**king mouth. Georgia will be back soon and AJ is beloved here and has been a DAWG fan since he was in middle school. No one wants to play for your garbage organization right now, he'd rather play in Cleveland
 7 years ago '09        #565
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 Sub 0 said:
Second Place

Top 5 Defense

Oh yeah??? Can't wait to own your avy AGAIN
 7 years ago '10        #566
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,113 | Props total: 1271 1271
 rynell said:
Thats what I was happy to see a blowout not a hard fought win. Thats what good teams are supposed to do to bad teams.
yeah but those games are always boring.......the lows of a game make the highs that much better.........however I am getting tired of the Falcons getting room to breathe and then taking a nap on offense. s**t is very annoying.....
 7 years ago '10        #567
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
 TampaBay Bucs said:
Feelings hurt? Hardly. Popping bottles? Not at all. Dont confuse our coaches motivation tactics for over confidence and "popping bottles". What he did do is get you all, as well as the media, to take notice. I would be happy with the win as well but believe me when I tell you, we both will be 6-3 at the end of next Sunday.

I mean you do know you all are not beating the Ravens, right? That said congrats on 6-2. Enjoy it until Thursday night.

LOL at you acting as if the Ravens are teflon........them n*ggaz have 2 L's......they can be beat. You scared of them motherf**kers? You acting as if we havent stopped the run this year. Acting as if our offense doesnt move the chains............f**k you think we are the Bucs?
 7 years ago '08        #568
LegalTrappeRx 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,703 | Props total: 91 91
 Sub 0 said:
Second Place

Top 5 Defense

^this

7 years ago '09        #569
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 peeyump said:
yeah but those games are always boring.......the lows of a game make the highs that much better.........however I am getting tired of the Falcons getting room to breathe and then taking a nap on offense. s**t is very annoying.....
This. We haven't played a complete game yet
 11-09-2010, 10:28 PM         #570
TampaBay Bucs  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 peeyump said:
LOL at you acting as if the Ravens are teflon........them n*ggaz have 2 L's......they can be beat. You scared of them motherf**kers? You acting as if we havent stopped the run this year. Acting as if our offense doesnt move the chains............f**k you think we are the Bucs?
You must not have been watching the Ravens these past few weeks. They clicking on all cylinders and Ed Reed is back healthy. Im not saying they are teflon, what I am saying is if you let a "trash a.ss team" like us play you n*ggas to the wire at your house you just dont lose you aint got s**t coming vs the Ravens. You needed every call, bad spot and simply had to result to cheat turning off our headsets to beat us.

I just dont see you beating them fam plus yall do for a loss at home.

CutKidd21 said:
This. We haven't played a complete game yet
Neither have we.
 7 years ago '04        #571
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,497 | Props total: 6073 6073
 TampaBay Bucs said:
You must not have been watching the Ravens these past few weeks. They clicking on all cylinders and Ed Reed is back healthy. Im not saying they are teflon, what I am saying is if you let a "trash a.ss team" like us play you n*ggas to the wire at your house you just dont lose you aint got s**t coming vs the Ravens. You needed every call, bad spot and simply had to result to cheat turning off our headsets to beat us.

Neither have we.
sayin we due for a loss at the terror dome
 7 years ago '10        #572
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
 TampaBay Bucs said:

Neither have we.

LOL @ this n*gga saying we turned off their headsets. n*gga lets overlook the fact that yall had no run game.....your QB threw two picks.......and your head coach allowed a dumb a.ss call on 4th and 1............................nah f**k all that.............we cut your headsets off..............hahahahahahah suck a d!ck and die.

100 plus on the the ground
200 plus by air..................

f**k all that turn they head sets off!
 11-10-2010, 07:24 PM         #573
TampaBay Bucs  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ATLDOPEBOI18 said:
sayin we due for a loss at the terror dome
So Matt Ryan will never get another loss in ATL for the duration of his career? You all are due for a loss at home, thats all. You may win 19 straight at home after Thursday but you will lose.

peeyump said:
LOL @ this n*gga saying we turned off their headsets. n*gga lets overlook the fact that yall had no run game.....your QB threw two picks.......and your head coach allowed a dumb a.ss call on 4th and 1............................nah f**k all that.............we cut your headsets off..............hahahahahahah suck a d!ck and die.

100 plus on the the ground
200 plus by air..................

f**k all that turn they head sets off!
And despite all of that we still had a chance to win in the waning minutes of the game at your house.

And yes, you n*ggas did turn the headsets off on the most critical call of the game, not opinion, lies, fairy tales or bulls**t. Its a fact.
 11-10-2010, 07:31 PM         #574
iThink  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TampaBay Bucs said:
So Matt Ryan will never get another loss in ATL for the duration of his career? You all are due for a loss at home, thats all. You may win 19 straight at home after Thursday but you will lose.

And despite all of that we still had a chance to win in the waning minutes of the game at your house.

And yes, you n*ggas did turn the headsets off on the most critical call of the game, not opinion, lies, fairy tales or bulls**t. Its a fact.
when i re-watch it

i believe they forgot to reset the play clock and headsets go dead at 15, right? so that would be an officiating error if that came into play...one of many. oh well.

the falcons are still made of b**ch.
 7 years ago '09        #575
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
Holy sh*t man. It's done now seriously shut the f**k up stop cryin
 11-10-2010, 07:33 PM         #576
iThink  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
also....

MIKE WILLIAMS 5TH ROOKIE OF THE WEEK NOM NOM NOM

go vote.

when will the nfl fanbase stop hating on the Bucs because we're better than them?
 11-10-2010, 07:42 PM         #577
TampaBay Bucs  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iThink said:
also....

MIKE WILLIAMS 5TH ROOKIE OF THE WEEK NOM NOM NOM

go vote.

when will the nfl fanbase stop hating on the Bucs because we're better than them?
Waste of time. When Max Hall won it over Money Mike that week they beat the Saints with like 149 yards 1 interception no TDs and a fumble I knew he would never get that s**t unless he explodes for like 300 yards 5 TDs and a wildcat TD pass.
 11-10-2010, 07:49 PM         #578
iThink  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TampaBay Bucs said:
Waste of time. When Max Hall won it over Money Mike that week they beat the Saints with like 149 yards 1 interception no TDs and a fumble I knew he would never get that s**t unless he explodes for like 300 yards 5 TDs and a wildcat TD pass.
for real, that week had me the most mad.

...we do play the who? this week.

goooooooo mike. i feel like he'll get it one of these weeks. he's got to be leading the race for OROY at least at the halfway point. the thing he has up on bradford and best at this point is that he's winning games.
 11-10-2010, 07:51 PM         #579
TampaBay Bucs  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iThink said:
for real, that week had me the most mad.

...we do play the who? this week.

goooooooo mike. i feel like he'll get it one of these weeks. he's got to be leading the race for OROY at least at the halfway point. the thing he has up on bradford and best at this point is that he's winning games.
Dont matter. Bradford is a QB and will be credited for their whole turnaround. Rams are 4-4 and will probably win 3-4 more games. Mike has no chance of winning it unless Bradford has a total collapse.
 11-10-2010, 07:55 PM         #580
iThink  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TampaBay Bucs said:
Dont matter. Bradford is a QB and will be credited for their whole turnaround. Rams are 4-4 and will probably win 3-4 more games. Mike has no chance of winning it unless Bradford has a total collapse.
fingers crossed.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
66 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
52 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA Michael "Walking Bucket" Beasley Highlights vs Thunder | 30pts, 5reb, 4ast
74 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
206 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy