The Official NFC South Thread

most viewed right now
 103
DONT LET THESE TRAPS FOOL YOU! Here's how to effectively avoid them.
25 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 77
Image(s) inside This is what the richest zip code in America looks like
88 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 57
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
34 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 51
 Video inside First she'll break your ankles, then she'll your heart!!!
2 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 11-03-2010, 08:54 PM         #521
iThink  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Talib Named Player of the Week

CB Aqib Talib has taken home NFC Defensive Player of the Week honors for Week Eight following his game-turning performance in Arizona

Which one of Aqib Talib's interceptions against the Arizona Cardinals on Sunday was bigger, the one he returned for a first-half touchdown or the one that ended the Cardinals' last chance to win the game?

Together, the two picks were big enough to make Talib the NFC Defensive Player of the Week. That honor was announced Wednesday morning, three days after his performance helped the Buccaneers beat Arizona, 38-35, and improve their record to a conference-best 5-2.

Talib's outing against Arizona was the best so far in what is rapidly turning into a breakout season for the third-year defender. The former 2008 first-round pick already has five interceptions, second-most in the NFL, along with 27 tackles and five passes defensed. On Sunday at University of Phoenix Stadium, he combined his two picks with a season-high seven tackles and two passes defensed.

Talib's first interception gave the Buccaneers a 21-14 lead, their first of the game, midway through the second quarter. On the play, Talib dashed around wide receiver Steve brea$ton on the right sideline and leaped in front of him for the interception before racing 45 yards to the opposite end zone.

The Buccaneers eventually widened their lead to 31-14 before the Cardinals stormed back with three unanswered touchdowns in the second half. After the Buccaneers scored the game's final points on LeGarrette Blount's second touchdown of the game, Arizona drove into Buccaneer territory in the game's closing minutes. With 2:15 left in the game, Talib blanketed wide receiver Larry Fitzgerald on a slant near the goal line and intercepted Derek Anderson's pass at the Buccaneers' six. That turnover, the Bucs' fourth pick of the day, essentially sealed the victory as Arizona never got back into Tampa Bay territory.

Talib is the second Buccaneer to win a conference Player of the Week award in as many weeks, following quarterback Josh Freeman's offensive accolades last week. Talib is also the first Tampa Bay player to win the award on defense since Week 12 of the 2008 season, when Ronde Barber took that honor for the eighth time in his career.
Well deserved from someone with top 5 potential...it'll be a pleasure watching as he develops.

Going up against a 2010 NFC OPOTW this Sunday...




[pic - click to view]





Tampaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Baaaaaayyyyyyyyy!!!!
 8 years ago '09        #522
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,137 | Props total: 175 175
 Sub 0 said:
If the Bucs win this...... @ Falcons fans.
right back at your a.ss cuz you'll still be lookin up at us


WE DAT
 8 years ago '09        #523
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,137 | Props total: 175 175
 iThink said:
Well deserved from someone with top 5 potential...it'll be a pleasure watching as he develops.

Going up against a 2010 NFC OPOTW this Sunday...




[pic - click to view]





Tampaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Baaaaaayyyyyyyyy!!!!
f**k a NFC OPOTW you mean a damn MVP candidate/best receiver in the NFL. GET YA MIND RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 11-03-2010, 10:26 PM         #524
TampaBay Bucs  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CutKidd21 said:
Saints beat yall 31-6. What do you think makes we're any different? and we're coming off a BYE week

56-10 is closer to what I think it will be. a.ss BEATING
You a clown a.ss n*gga. How the f**k you gonna compare your trash a.ss organizatin to the defending SB champs? Your feelings gonna be hurt after Sunday.

Anyways.... Be on the look out for a few of our games from this season. Got my hands on the Saints, Steelers, Rams and Arizona games. Im gonna up them to megaupload with thin the next few days. Expect a bunch of links cuz most of these s**ts are in HD. If you dont have a premium account then you are f**ked.

 CutKidd21 said:
f**k a NFC OPOTW you mean a damn MVP candidate/best receiver in the NFL. GET YA MIND RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This bum n*gga in his 6th season, Aquib in his 3rd. Took Roddy White 5 seasons to consistently make some noise. Aint s**t shaking vs Aquib come Sunday.
 11-03-2010, 10:51 PM         #525
Sub 0  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CutKidd21 said:
right back at your a.ss cuz you'll still be lookin up at us


WE DAT
Don't worry cause we tapping that azz and ending your playoff hopes in december :dancingcool:
 8 years ago '09        #526
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,137 | Props total: 175 175
 TampaBay Bucs said:
You a clown a.ss n*gga. How the f**k you gonna compare your trash a.ss organizatin to the defending SB champs? Your feelings gonna be hurt after Sunday.

Anyways.... Be on the look out for a few of our games from this season. Got my hands on the Saints, Steelers, Rams and Arizona games. Im gonna up them to megaupload with thin the next few days. Expect a bunch of links cuz most of these s**ts are in HD. If you dont have a premium account then you are f**ked.


This bum n*gga in his 6th season, Aquib in his 3rd. Took Roddy White 5 seasons to consistently make some noise. Aint s**t shaking vs Aquib come Sunday.


How can I compare it? Oh wait............... let me see

WE BEAT THE SAINTS ON THE ROAD

Bucs beat the rams by 1 point and the cardinals by 3 and now you really think you winning on sunday

 8 years ago '09        #527
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,137 | Props total: 175 175
 Sub 0 said:
Don't worry cause we tapping that azz and ending your playoff hopes in december :dancingcool:

BLAH BLAH BLAH

We're gonna ask the cardinals for their game plan

 8 years ago '09        #528
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,137 | Props total: 175 175
 TampaBay Bucs said:
This bum n*gga in his 6th season, Aquib in his 3rd. Took Roddy White 5 seasons to consistently make some noise. Aint s**t shaking vs Aquib come Sunday.
What WR is gonna ball with Byron Leftwich, Chris Redman, Joey Harrington, and a Rookie Matt Ryan as their QB

SHUT THE f**k UP AND RESPECT THE BEST WR IN THE LEAGUE
 11-03-2010, 11:07 PM         #529
PoSt3RiZeD  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CutKidd21 said:


How can I compare it? Oh wait............... let me see

WE BEAT THE SAINTS ON THE ROAD

Bucs beat the rams by 1 point and the cardinals by 3 and now you really think you winning on sunday

the rams are tuff
 11-04-2010, 12:41 AM         #530
Lex Lossis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The only way Roddy White beasts against us is if Talib gets no help up top if he over pursues. He is a ballhawk so eventually a pass will go over him and our safeties will need to help him.

He will pick Ryan off though.
 8 years ago '04        #531
ghettofied 357 heat pts357
space
avatar space
space
$23,292 | Props total: 10601 10601
Go panthers! Fml.
 11-04-2010, 04:18 AM         #532
TampaBay Bucs  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CutKidd21 said:


How can I compare it? Oh wait............... let me see

WE BEAT THE SAINTS ON THE ROAD

Bucs beat the rams by 1 point and the cardinals by 3 and now you really think you winning on sunday

Yea, cuz regular season wins = SB champs. Well s**t, why didnt they tell me that s**t? We beat the Saints during their SB run last season so we SB champs too, right?

Sit your dumb a.ss down. Make sure you bring your monkey a.ss in here and kiss all our a.sses when you n*ggas lose at home.

LOL at Roddy White being the best WR in the league. Based on what, stats? Brandon Llyod leads the league in yards and there are several WRs with more TDs. You talking to talk.
 8 years ago '07        #533
TH35 105 heat pts105
space
avatar space
space
$87,610 | Props total: 16196 16196
 CutKidd21 said:


How can I compare it? Oh wait............... let me see

WE BEAT THE SAINTS ON THE ROAD

Bucs beat the rams by 1 point and the cardinals by 3 and now you really think you winning on sunday

We beat the Saints on the road last year too and not when they were having all these "problems". Honestly it doesn't matter who you beat or how much you beat them by. Its the NFL anyone can win. I look forward to a good game.
 8 years ago '05        #534
Suavebeatz 35 heat pts35
space
avatar space
space
$11,271 | Props total: 19060 19060

[pic - click to view]



Bout to run right through these soft a.ss falcons!!!


We own da South!!!
 8 years ago '10        #535
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$21,265 | Props total: 1496 1496
I wonder what kind of college offense the Bucs are going to roll out on sunday........I already know they not going to play us straight up. What gimmick a.ss bulls**t do them monkies have up their sleeves.
 8 years ago '06        #536
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,321 | Props total: 774 774
 peeyump said:
I wonder what kind of college offense the Bucs are going to roll out on sunday........I already know they not going to play us straight up. What gimmick a.ss bulls**t do them monkies have up their sleeves.
we are yet to run a single gimmick play all year. s**t wont change now...



although I do think Raheem will smarten up and realize that the blitz has worked well when he has used it.
 11-04-2010, 02:35 PM         #537
TampaBay Bucs  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bucs at Cardinals (Full Game)
No Commercials
No Hafltime Show



[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]


[code]http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OGMG4G4P[/code]

or

[code]http://hotfile.com/dl/80397223/9f58dd6/Bucs_at_Cardinals_(10-31-10).m4v.html[/code]
 8 years ago '09        #538
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,137 | Props total: 175 175
 TampaBay Bucs said:
Yea, cuz regular season wins = SB champs. Well s**t, why didnt they tell me that s**t? We beat the Saints during their SB run last season so we SB champs too, right?

Sit your dumb a.ss down. Make sure you bring your monkey a.ss in here and kiss all our a.sses when you n*ggas lose at home.

LOL at Roddy White being the best WR in the league. Based on what, stats? Brandon Llyod leads the league in yards and there are several WRs with more TDs. You talking to talk.
IDIOT POST

We are talking about THIS year. Why are you trying to debate using some dumbass argument.

RODDY WHITE HAS THE MOST RECEPTIONS, 2nd IN YARDS, AND HAS ZERO DROPS.
 8 years ago '09        #539
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,137 | Props total: 175 175
 Suavebeatz said:

[pic - click to view]



Bout to run right through these soft a.ss falcons!!!


We own da South!!!
You can't own the south when you're already 1-1 in it


LOSER
 8 years ago '09        #540
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,137 | Props total: 175 175
 peeyump said:
I wonder what kind of college offense the Bucs are going to roll out on sunday........I already know they not going to play us straight up. What gimmick a.ss bulls**t do them monkies have up their sleeves.
Exactly. Same s**t Philly had to pull to beat us

Garbage a.ss bucs
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside Damn! Tina Fey Is Getting Thick
74 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 23
Video inside Jose Guapo out here down bad
58 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside TAYLOR BANNER out here looking like something to eat! 🌱
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
116 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside This girl is so fcking ugly Oh my but her body A1
119 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside k dot kicks w**** girl off stage for n****
612 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside Some chick tossed her drink on Boxdens Favorite mayonnaise Queen.
134 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 4
NBA When Doug Collins Switched Michael Jordan To PG Video, 10 Triple Doubles I..
86 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy