The Official NFC South Thread

most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
85 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
61 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #461
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,358 | Props total: 13021 13021
Saints fans kept getting mad at me for "hating" on their team. Guess they are that good huh?
 7 years ago '05        #462
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,204 | Props total: 171 171
 Sub 0 said:
as usual they went ghost after an 0-4.
As Usual....WTF you talking about we here...I mean what can we really say...we suck....we still do our s**t and if you knew anything you would know we dont talk that much during the season anyway
 10-24-2010, 06:02 PM         #463
iThink  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TampaBay Bucs said:
f**king Cincy f**ked up my high losing to ATL. I knew they would win after that Pacman strip. How the hell do you score 32 and lose? SMH? Oh well Sainst loss to the Browns and.....and......

Freeman to Williams wins puts us in scoring position and wins us the game

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

the most life...loving that game today :dancingcool:

Blockburner28 said:
Seem like the nfl plan worked perfect. This division might not get decided until the last few weeks of the season. NFL stay winning.

Sub 0 said:
we fukked up. Back to third place
 10-24-2010, 06:11 PM         #464
Sub 0  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 regularjoe said:
Saints fans kept getting mad at me for "hating" on their team. Guess they are that good huh?
Man, STFU. You stay in the Saints thread, yet nowhere to be found in the Packers thread. since the packers are your "team", please explain how your Packers are better than the Saints.
 10-24-2010, 06:12 PM         #465
Sub 0  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Majestic_GMMB said:
As Usual....WTF you talking about we here...I mean what can we really say...we suck....we still do our s**t and if you knew anything you would know we dont talk that much during the season anyway

Cmon man, yall negros was nowhere to be found after 0-3 start. Oh yeah, congrats on your victory.
 7 years ago '08        #466
Tecnique 27 heat pts27
space
space
$11,408 | Props total: 154 154
 Sub 0 said:
as usual they went ghost after an 0-4.

Check the gamethreads, what else needs to be said.

We're at the bottom of the division we gon come in here and brag or somethin?
 10-27-2010, 10:06 PM         #467
iThink  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The Road Warriors come to AZ this weekend and I will be in the HOUSE :celebrate:

I'm gonna be either painted up or dressed up and f!ghting Main Event in the crowd so look for me finding it hard to be humble because I'm stuntin on a jumbotron or come bail me out on Monday morning

A few things worth note:

Freesus Christ our Lord got drive of the week on NFL.com and is nominated for the GMC Never Say Never moment of the week for the second time on the season in just a 3 game span...go vote! He's undeniably MONEY in the 4th quarter and could impregnate my wife if I had one. The link above is to the vid, the link below is to vote.

[pic - click to view]

In other news, the best rookie receiver in the NFL, Mike Williams, is up for ROOKIE OF THE WEEK for the 4th time in 6 games! You may vote here:

TYFYT NFCS FANS. GODSPEED UNTIL SUNDAY!
 7 years ago '07        #468
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,551 | Props total: 1169 1169
Did roddy get nfc player of the week or something for thst godly performance
 10-27-2010, 10:13 PM         #469
iThink  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 L-E-Dub b**ch said:
Did roddy get nfc player of the week or something for thst godly performance
I'll scour the site, but I just caught the NFL Replay and he balled out.
 10-27-2010, 10:20 PM         #470
iThink  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
From what I could find Ryan and Turner are both up for FedEx air & ground player of the week:

There's another article as well, plenty of NFC South mentions in the MVP Race (Freeman and Ryan), OPOY (White), OROY (Mike Williams) and Coach of the Year (Raheem Morris) columns:

Again, just a speculative, awards-watch-as-of-week-7 article, but a fun read no doubt.
 7 years ago '04        #471
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
 Sub 0 said:
Man, STFU. You stay in the Saints thread, yet nowhere to be found in the Packers thread. since the packers are your "team", please explain how your Packers are better than the Saints.

Tell em why you mad!! The Saints aren't as good as they're hyped to be. You mad cause I'm right?

Although, I think they'll beat the Steelers on Sunday night. I'll be cheering for the Steelers though.
 10-27-2010, 11:04 PM         #472
TampaBay Bucs  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iThink said:
The Road Warriors come to AZ this weekend and I will be in the HOUSE :celebrate:

I'm gonna be either painted up or dressed up and f!ghting Main Event in the crowd so look for me finding it hard to be humble because I'm stuntin on a jumbotron or come bail me out on Monday morning

A few things worth note:

Freesus Christ our Lord got drive of the week on NFL.com and is nominated for the GMC Never Say Never moment of the week for the second time on the season in just a 3 game span...go vote! He's undeniably MONEY in the 4th quarter and could impregnate my wife if I had one. The link above is to the vid, the link below is to vote.

[pic - click to view]

In other news, the best rookie receiver in the NFL, Mike Williams, is up for ROOKIE OF THE WEEK for the 4th time in 6 games! You may vote here:

TYFYT NFCS FANS. GODSPEED UNTIL SUNDAY!
Rep hard my n*gga. I got some hot a.ss tickets to the Bucs Skins Game on Dec 12th. Im pretty much gonna be on the 50 yard line 5 rows behind the Bucs bench. Im going super f**king ham out there no matter the weather. n*ggas gonna know what it is.

My View

5 rows up form the bottom

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by TampaBay Bucs; 10-27-2010 at 11:06 PM..
 10-28-2010, 01:06 AM         #473
Lex Lossis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm prolly gon be @ dat game too. My n*gga tombout press box feel me
 7 years ago '05        #474
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 regularjoe said:

Tell em why you mad!! The Saints aren't as good as they're hyped to be. You mad cause I'm right?

Although, I think they'll beat the Steelers on Sunday night. I'll be cheering for the Steelers though.
Packers aint as good as hyped up to be.....that's a fact too. Yall had more Preseason hype than us and picked by many to go to the SB. Seeing as though you are always in Saints threads hatin'....who's really mad Regularhoe?
 10-28-2010, 10:32 AM         #475
Steveo54  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rynell said:
Packers aint as good as hyped up to be.....that's a fact too. Yall had more Preseason hype than us and picked by many to go to the SB. Seeing as though you are always in Saints threads hatin'....who's really mad Regularhoe?
dont worry this regularjoe cat has plenty of hate to go around, trust me he is in bears threads
 7 years ago '05        #476
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 Steveo54 said:
dont worry this regularjoe cat has plenty of hate to go around, trust me he is in bears threads
Yeah he forgot the Packers aint that good.
 10-28-2010, 01:20 PM         #477
Sub 0  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rynell said:
that f*ggit fail to realize, tho. Saints > Packers move along
 7 years ago '09        #478
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170

[pic - click to view]

BEST IN THE LEAGUE!!!!!!!!! RISE UP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Look at toast in the top left corner )
 7 years ago '04        #479
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
 rynell said:
So.... saying I think the Saints will beat the Steelers, that's hating?

And instead of replying to me talking about the Saints.... you bring up the Packers.

RegularHoe? That's not even funny. At least some of the other posters on here defend their teams well, or at least are witty.
 7 years ago '04        #480
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
 Steveo54 said:
Shut your hypocritical a.ss up. You were in the other Packer thread... and all you type was "let's go Jets".

Show me one posts where I purely hated. No reasoning behind my thoughts, no nothing.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
43 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
80 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
23 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
170 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
148 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
130 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
76 comments
2 days ago