The Official NFC South Thread

most viewed right now
 83
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
155 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 65
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 45
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 36
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
65 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 09-14-2010, 02:54 PM         #401
Sub 0  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Majestic_GMMB said:
What has Atlanta did since the "Dirty Bird" era....I'll wait....

But real talk NFC South we got to unite when these other teams come into our thread and talk s**t...I got y'all back if y'all got ours...
I agree, I make sure to get at any team who diss the best division in the NFL. :dancingcool:
 7 years ago '05        #402
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,204 | Props total: 171 171
 m!ck3y said:
I think we are more prepaired for that two headed monster this year. Either way it will be a good game.

Tampa 21

cats 17

Man I hope you wrong If we dont' beat y'all I see us starting 0-3...We'll see...I think Matt Moore(If he is cleared) will have a good game...But the Era of Jimmy Clausen might be starting this Sunday since the Head Concussion rules are tougher this year and players to got pass more test than usual...But keep in mind if Jimmy start its going to be a BIGGER dose of running then that bull s**t they did against the Giants..

 Sub 0 said:
I agree, I make sure to get at any team who diss the best division in the NFL. :dancingcool:
No doubt...I want the Panthers to win the Super Bowl but as long as somebody gets farther than the NFC East I'm str8 :dancingcool:
 7 years ago '10        #403
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
 CutKidd21 said:
F*ck michael turner. Tap him on the side of the leg and he's goin down
for real....he pus*y


look like Tarzan and play like Jane.
 09-14-2010, 09:03 PM         #404
TampaBay Bucs  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Majestic_GMMB said:
Man I hope you wrong If we dont' beat y'all I see us starting 0-3...We'll see...I think Matt Moore(If he is cleared) will have a good game...But the Era of Jimmy Clausen might be starting this Sunday since the Head Concussion rules are tougher this year and players to got pass more test than usual...But keep in mind if Jimmy start its going to be a BIGGER dose of running then that bull s**t they did against the Giants..



No doubt...I want the Panthers to win the Super Bowl but as long as somebody gets farther than the NFC East I'm str8 :dancingcool:
No homer but after about a qtr and a half our D looked legit. Might be a long day for your O. Maybe the same for ours but all that rushing for 200+ yards vs us is out the window. Aquib back this week too!
 7 years ago '08        #405
Tecnique 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$11,408 | Props total: 154 154
 TampaBay Bucs said:
No homer but after about a qtr and a half our D looked legit. Might be a long day for your O. Maybe the same for ours but all that rushing for 200+ yards vs us is out the window. Aquib back this week too!
Yeah after last week I'm not even looking for 200 on the ground



I'm lookin for 300 oh s**t D Will J. Stew and M. Goodson

its that new 3 headed monster :dancingcool::dancingcool:
 7 years ago '07        #406
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
 Majestic_GMMB said:
Man I hope you wrong If we dont' beat y'all I see us starting 0-3...We'll see...I think Matt Moore(If he is cleared) will have a good game...But the Era of Jimmy Clausen might be starting this Sunday since the Head Concussion rules are tougher this year and players to got pass more test than usual...But keep in mind if Jimmy start its going to be a BIGGER dose of running then that bull s**t they did against the Giants..



No doubt...I want the Panthers to win the Super Bowl but as long as somebody gets farther than the NFC East I'm str8 :dancingcool:
damn you hate the nfc east and its fans THAT much homie


 7 years ago '05        #407
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,204 | Props total: 171 171
 Syphernix said:
damn you hate the nfc east and its fans THAT much homie


Naw I hate lames who always feel like they got to be in every topic of conversation...If you don't like what I'm saying don't come in the "NFC SOUTH THREAD"...You don't see me in no NFC East Threads complaining do you? Dudes on here look for drama it seems...

Also y'all show y'all hate for everybody else with all the "We're the best Division ever"...."We're the NFC BEAST"....All that other bulls**t so why would people pull for y'all...I guarantee you can ask any Division in the NFC on here who they dislike the most and you'll hear NFC East because y'all act c*cky for a Division that only has 1 SB in the last decade...


Last edited by Majestic_GMMB; 09-15-2010 at 12:27 PM..
 7 years ago '08        #408
LegalTrappeRx 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$9,703 | Props total: 91 91
 Majestic_GMMB said:
Naw I hate lames who always feel like they got to be in every topic of conversation...If you don't like what I'm saying don't come in the "NFC SOUTH THREAD"...You don't see me in no NFC East Threads complaining do you? Dudes on here look for drama it seems...

Also y'all show y'all hate for everybody else with all the "We're the best Division ever"...."We're the NFC BEAST"....All that other bulls**t so why would people pull for y'all...I guarantee you can ask any Division in the NFC on here who they dislike the most and you'll hear NFC East because y'all act c*cky for a Division that only has 1 SB in the last decade...
I hate the NFC East and their fans... especially the Cowboys
 7 years ago '09        #409
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 Syphernix said:
damn you hate the nfc east and its fans THAT much homie


Everyone hates the NFC east fans. Really just the northeast in general.

Dirtbags


Get the f*ck outta here
 7 years ago '05        #410
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,204 | Props total: 171 171
 WorldsGreatest said:
I hate the NFC East and their fans... especially the Cowboys
 CutKidd21 said:
Everyone hates the NFC east fans. Really just the northeast in general.

Dirtbags


Get the f*ck outta here
And dude acted like it was just me....Dude a SUPREME Carolina Panther hater anyway...I still remember all the hate you done had before...
 7 years ago '05        #411
Suavebeatz 32 heat pts32
space
avatar space
space
$10,357 | Props total: 14184 14184
Lets go bucs, lets s**t on these panther a.ss n*ggaz!!!
 09-19-2010, 12:35 PM         #412
TampaBay Bucs  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Freeman lookin like a savy a.ss Vet.
 7 years ago '07        #413
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
 TampaBay Bucs said:
Freeman lookin like a savy a.ss Vet.
I think its safe to say his thumb is better
 7 years ago '07        #414
agentSNAKE 
space
avatar space
space
$1,002 | Props total: 0 0
 WorldsGreatest said:
I hate the NFC East and their fans... especially the Cowboys
lol who doesnt. but I hate the Redskin more
 7 years ago '05        #415
Suavebeatz 32 heat pts32
space
avatar space
space
$10,357 | Props total: 14184 14184
Josh Freeman out there looking like Warren Moon in his prime!!

Get EMMMMM!!
 7 years ago '08        #416
Tecnique 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$11,408 | Props total: 154 154
 Suavebeatz said:
Josh Freeman out there looking like Warren Moon in his prime!!

Get EMMMMM!!
Mobile QBs always look good against us, doesnt always = a win though, ask jeff garcia
 7 years ago '10        #417
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
 Tecnique said:
Mobile QBs always look good against us, doesnt always = a win though, ask jeff garcia
it did today
 7 years ago '08        #418
Tecnique 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$11,408 | Props total: 154 154
 peeyump said:
it did today
obviously, because this team is pathetic
 7 years ago '08        #419
Tecnique 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$11,408 | Props total: 154 154
Am I an a**hole for hoping we fail this year and get AJ Green or Julio Jones in the draft
 7 years ago '04        #420
quentintre90 
space
avatar space
space
$339 | Props total: 0 0
 Tecnique said:
Am I an a**hole for hoping we fail this year and get AJ Green or Julio Jones in the draft
nope cus i was thinking the same thing
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
90 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
182 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 4
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
40 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
88 comments
1 day ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy