most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
147 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
266 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #21
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
The Falcons secondary will be dependent on John Abraham who was obviously invisible last year. If Atlanta can generate a pass rush that can kind of hide their problems on the back end. If he flops again the Falcons D wont stop the Saints or anybody which will limit Michael Turner's effectiveness to control the clock with the running game.

Carolina will need 1000+ rushing yards from Williams and Stewart this season to be able to compete to take pressure off of Matt Moore. Matt Moore can't do worse than Jake, but he lacks experience. They have no WRs besides Steve Smith, and no TEs that scare anyone. Losing Peppers and those DTs will hurt Jon Beason's production alot.

Tampa still has a ways to go with their young team.

With that being said I think Atlanta will give the Saints the best challenge, but once again we will win the South.
 06-03-2010, 02:22 PM         #22
iThink  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 m!ck3y said:
we look forward to it too. I mean if we are winless at that point then you guys are just the team to play.

as for most hated...my vote is for the pansies because they're classless
[pic - click to view]

but the falc*nts come in a close second

my whole family are saints fans so i have a soft-spot...i was actually raised a saints fan :ahh: grew up about 30 minutes from the city lol

...then i moved to tampa...:agreement6: sapp saved my life and brooks gave me a towel...it was over.

Last edited by iThink; 06-03-2010 at 02:23 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #23
space
space
 m!ck3y said:
Quick question guys. Which team do you guys hate the most in our div? I personally can't stand the f**kin aints.
Sounding kind of

I guess the Saints became the most hated this year huh? Well I would hate any team who comes into my team's house and drop 38 points.

Last edited by Saintaholic; 06-03-2010 at 02:24 PM..
 06-03-2010, 02:35 PM         #24
iThink  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rynell said:
Sounding kind of

I guess the Saints became the most hated this year huh? Well I would hate any team who comes into my team's house and drop 38 points.

that's what the revenge game was about...don't go bringing up old s**t
 8 years ago '05        #25
space
space
 iThink said:

that's what the revenge game was about...don't go bringing up old s**t
The Saints whipping the Bucs a**es twice a year will get old too.
 06-03-2010, 02:48 PM         #26
iThink  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rynell said:
The Saints whipping the Bucs a**es twice a year will get old too.
early avy bet that won't happen this season...just as it didn't last season? or the season before that? or before that?

i understand being the toast of the division is new to y'all but don't get out of pocket

3 division championships to 2...fall back
 06-03-2010, 02:50 PM         #27
iThink  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '05        #28
space
space
 iThink said:
early avy bet that won't happen this season...just as it didn't last season? or the season before that? or before that?

i understand being the toast of the division is new to y'all but don't get out of pocket

3 division championships to 2...fall back
The question is when will Tampa win their next one?
I was actually rooting for Tampa in the SB the year yall won it. The Saints beat yall twice that year, which shows how these teams battle it out every year . All four teams have been to the SB since realignment, but I'm glad we joined Tampa in the SB win column.
 8 years ago '05        #29
space
space
 iThink said:

[pic - click to view]

That's a classic gif......I found that to be hilarious my damn self
 8 years ago '04        #30
gov'ner 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,075 | Props total: 5 5
heres to hoping matty ice continues to get better, oh and that micheal jenkins gets replaced :cool-smiley-009:
 8 years ago '09        #31
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 gov'ner said:
heres to hoping matty ice continues to get better, oh and that micheal jenkins gets replaced :cool-smiley-009:
this.

I hate that son of a b*tch wasted draft pick. We picked him #4!!!!!!!!!
 8 years ago '10        #32
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
 rynell said:
Sounding kind of

when has anyone ever liked the Aints.....hell you b**ch a.ss n*ggaz aint start liking them untill Aaron Brooks got let go.
 8 years ago '05        #33
space
space
 peeyump said:
when has anyone ever liked the Aints.....hell you b**ch a.ss n*ggaz aint start liking them untill Aaron Brooks got let go.
 8 years ago '05        #34
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,204 | Props total: 171 171
Y'all can sleep on our TE's if you want too but Rosario and Bandridge get open down the middle more than anybody thinks...King is the 3rd best to me when it comes to receiving skills...but he still was k!lling it last year...With Delhomme throwing the ball to him...I'm more concerned about our defense because I think our offense could be on par with the Saints if we have confidence in Matt Moore and don't start booing him as soon as he f**ks up...because he going to throw an INT its just is it after a couple TDs or before......
 8 years ago '05        #35
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,204 | Props total: 171 171
 peeyump said:

I'm Laughing because its true...Don't let the Saints start sucking this year...Y'all fan club will go down so f**king fast it won't be no joke...I remember maybe 2 to 3 Saints fans before Brees...now...s**tttttt
 8 years ago '05        #36
space
space
 Majestic_GMMB said:
Y'all can sleep on our TE's if you want too but Rosario and Bandridge get open down the middle more than anybody thinks...King is the 3rd best to me when it comes to receiving skills...but he still was k!lling it last year...With Delhomme throwing the ball to him...I'm more concerned about our defense because I think our offense could be on par with the Saints if we have confidence in Matt Moore and don't start booing him as soon as he f**ks up...because he going to throw an INT its just is it after a couple TDs or before......
Who the hell is Rosario, Bandridge, and King? Never heard of any of those cats.
 8 years ago '04        #37
quentintre90 
space
space
$339 | Props total: 0 0
 rynell said:
they are all decent tight ends that get the job done....charger fans know about Rosario
 8 years ago '05        #38
space
space
 quentintre90 said:
they are all decent tight ends that get the job done....charger fans know about Rosario
Ok thats the dude that caught that lucky a** TD at the end of the game in San Diego. I guess that was his lifetime acheivement.
 8 years ago '04        #39
slimyellow 4 heat pts
space
space
$13,116 | Props total: 1150 1150
 rynell said:
trust me dude u will. all of em got hands and yes they can get open in the middle of the field.... im still waiting for dwayne jarret to have his break out year. hopefully now that muhammed is gone, he can get loose.

i think matt moore is gonna do well cuz he knows as soon as he starts messing up, clausen is gonna get that spot ASAP. were good for a wildcard spot.
 8 years ago '04        #40
quentintre90 
space
space
$339 | Props total: 0 0
 rynell said:
Ok thats the dude that caught that lucky a** TD at the end of the game in San Diego. I guess that was his lifetime acheivement.
yea pretty much....
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
195 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
69 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
79 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
50 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
59 comments
1 day ago