The Official NFC South Thread

most viewed right now
 85
Image(s) inside Damn! Tina Fey Is Getting Thick
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 65
NBA When Doug Collins Switched Michael Jordan To PG Video, 10 Triple Doubles I..
57 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 58
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
88 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 56
Video inside Lil Tay’s family is coaching her to say the N word.
85 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #21
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
avatar space
space
$20,535 | Props total: 172 172
The Falcons secondary will be dependent on John Abraham who was obviously invisible last year. If Atlanta can generate a pass rush that can kind of hide their problems on the back end. If he flops again the Falcons D wont stop the Saints or anybody which will limit Michael Turner's effectiveness to control the clock with the running game.

Carolina will need 1000+ rushing yards from Williams and Stewart this season to be able to compete to take pressure off of Matt Moore. Matt Moore can't do worse than Jake, but he lacks experience. They have no WRs besides Steve Smith, and no TEs that scare anyone. Losing Peppers and those DTs will hurt Jon Beason's production alot.

Tampa still has a ways to go with their young team.

With that being said I think Atlanta will give the Saints the best challenge, but once again we will win the South.
 06-03-2010, 01:22 PM         #22
iThink  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 m!ck3y said:
we look forward to it too. I mean if we are winless at that point then you guys are just the team to play.



as for most hated...my vote is for the pansies because they're classless
[pic - click to view]

but the falc*nts come in a close second

my whole family are saints fans so i have a soft-spot...i was actually raised a saints fan :ahh: grew up about 30 minutes from the city lol

...then i moved to tampa...:agreement6: sapp saved my life and brooks gave me a towel...it was over.


Last edited by iThink; 06-03-2010 at 01:23 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #23
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
avatar space
space
$20,535 | Props total: 172 172
 m!ck3y said:
Quick question guys. Which team do you guys hate the most in our div? I personally can't stand the f**kin aints.
Sounding kind of

I guess the Saints became the most hated this year huh? Well I would hate any team who comes into my team's house and drop 38 points.


Last edited by Saintaholic; 06-03-2010 at 01:24 PM..
 06-03-2010, 01:35 PM         #24
iThink  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rynell said:
Sounding kind of

I guess the Saints became the most hated this year huh? Well I would hate any team who comes into my team's house and drop 38 points.


that's what the revenge game was about...don't go bringing up old s**t
 8 years ago '05        #25
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
avatar space
space
$20,535 | Props total: 172 172
 iThink said:


that's what the revenge game was about...don't go bringing up old s**t
The Saints whipping the Bucs a**es twice a year will get old too.
 06-03-2010, 01:48 PM         #26
iThink  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rynell said:
The Saints whipping the Bucs a**es twice a year will get old too.
early avy bet that won't happen this season...just as it didn't last season? or the season before that? or before that?

i understand being the toast of the division is new to y'all but don't get out of pocket

3 division championships to 2...fall back
 06-03-2010, 01:50 PM         #27
iThink  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

 8 years ago '05        #28
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
avatar space
space
$20,535 | Props total: 172 172
 iThink said:
early avy bet that won't happen this season...just as it didn't last season? or the season before that? or before that?

i understand being the toast of the division is new to y'all but don't get out of pocket

3 division championships to 2...fall back
The question is when will Tampa win their next one?
I was actually rooting for Tampa in the SB the year yall won it. The Saints beat yall twice that year, which shows how these teams battle it out every year . All four teams have been to the SB since realignment, but I'm glad we joined Tampa in the SB win column.
 8 years ago '05        #29
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
avatar space
space
$20,535 | Props total: 172 172
 iThink said:

[pic - click to view]

That's a classic gif......I found that to be hilarious my damn self
 8 years ago '04        #30
gov'ner 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,075 | Props total: 5 5
heres to hoping matty ice continues to get better, oh and that micheal jenkins gets replaced :cool-smiley-009:
 8 years ago '09        #31
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,137 | Props total: 175 175
 gov'ner said:
heres to hoping matty ice continues to get better, oh and that micheal jenkins gets replaced :cool-smiley-009:
this.

I hate that son of a b*tch wasted draft pick. We picked him #4!!!!!!!!!
 8 years ago '10        #32
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$21,263 | Props total: 1496 1496
 rynell said:
Sounding kind of

I guess the Saints became the most hated this year huh? Well I would hate any team who comes into my team's house and drop 38 points.


when has anyone ever liked the Aints.....hell you b**ch a.ss n*ggaz aint start liking them untill Aaron Brooks got let go.
 8 years ago '05        #33
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
avatar space
space
$20,535 | Props total: 172 172
 peeyump said:
when has anyone ever liked the Aints.....hell you b**ch a.ss n*ggaz aint start liking them untill Aaron Brooks got let go.
 8 years ago '05        #34
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,239 | Props total: 230 230
Y'all can sleep on our TE's if you want too but Rosario and Bandridge get open down the middle more than anybody thinks...King is the 3rd best to me when it comes to receiving skills...but he still was k!lling it last year...With Delhomme throwing the ball to him...I'm more concerned about our defense because I think our offense could be on par with the Saints if we have confidence in Matt Moore and don't start booing him as soon as he f**ks up...because he going to throw an INT its just is it after a couple TDs or before......
 8 years ago '05        #35
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,239 | Props total: 230 230
 peeyump said:
when has anyone ever liked the Aints.....hell you b**ch a.ss n*ggaz aint start liking them untill Aaron Brooks got let go.


I'm Laughing because its true...Don't let the Saints start sucking this year...Y'all fan club will go down so f**king fast it won't be no joke...I remember maybe 2 to 3 Saints fans before Brees...now...s**tttttt
 8 years ago '05        #36
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
avatar space
space
$20,535 | Props total: 172 172
 Majestic_GMMB said:
Y'all can sleep on our TE's if you want too but Rosario and Bandridge get open down the middle more than anybody thinks...King is the 3rd best to me when it comes to receiving skills...but he still was k!lling it last year...With Delhomme throwing the ball to him...I'm more concerned about our defense because I think our offense could be on par with the Saints if we have confidence in Matt Moore and don't start booing him as soon as he f**ks up...because he going to throw an INT its just is it after a couple TDs or before......
Who the hell is Rosario, Bandridge, and King? Never heard of any of those cats.
 8 years ago '04        #37
quentintre90 
space
avatar space
space
$339 | Props total: 0 0
 rynell said:
Who the hell is Rosario, Bandridge, and King? Never heard of any of those cats.
they are all decent tight ends that get the job done....charger fans know about Rosario
 8 years ago '05        #38
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
avatar space
space
$20,535 | Props total: 172 172
 quentintre90 said:
they are all decent tight ends that get the job done....charger fans know about Rosario
Ok thats the dude that caught that lucky a** TD at the end of the game in San Diego. I guess that was his lifetime acheivement.
 8 years ago '04        #39
slimyellow 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,490 | Props total: 2050 2050
 rynell said:
Who the hell is Rosario, Bandridge, and King? Never heard of any of those cats.
trust me dude u will. all of em got hands and yes they can get open in the middle of the field.... im still waiting for dwayne jarret to have his break out year. hopefully now that muhammed is gone, he can get loose.

i think matt moore is gonna do well cuz he knows as soon as he starts messing up, clausen is gonna get that spot ASAP. were good for a wildcard spot.
 8 years ago '04        #40
quentintre90 
space
avatar space
space
$339 | Props total: 0 0
 rynell said:
Ok thats the dude that caught that lucky a** TD at the end of the game in San Diego. I guess that was his lifetime acheivement.
yea pretty much....
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 41
2008-2018: The New Wave Where are they Now?
111 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 35
Video inside k dot kicks w**** girl off stage for n****
576 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 27
Article inside New photo of Jet Li's physical deterioration is astonishing
98 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside New Air Jordan 10 Inspired by Russell Westbrook's High School Days
13 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 24
May 21 - Maryland police officer fatally shot, suspect on the loose
68 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside H1z1 drops on PS4 tomorrow, here’s 11 tips to dominate
53 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside AR-AB - Rivals (Cassidy Diss) (Official Music Video)
101 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Lil Kim Washed AF!!!
98 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy