The Official NFC South Thread

most viewed right now
 77
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
99 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 57
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
81 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 53
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 44
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
104 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #341
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,241 | Props total: 627 627
 Majestic_GMMB said:
Unlike Panther Bucs and Falcon fans we dont' come around only when our team is winning...I swear there was only 2 Saints fans before last year...Let Drew Brees do down this year...

This will be y'all if anything goes wrong this year...
Idiot. Tampa fans on this board are around no matter what.
 7 years ago '05        #342
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
avatar space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 m!ck3y said:
Idiot. Tampa fans on this board are around no matter what.
Thats basically what he is saying.....although he could have worded it better than he did.
 7 years ago '06        #343
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,241 | Props total: 627 627
lol yea I failed but his wording was horrible..


ill move on.
 7 years ago '05        #344
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
avatar space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 m!ck3y said:
lol yea I failed but his wording was horrible..


ill move on.
Im witcha on that.
 7 years ago '05        #345
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,204 | Props total: 171 171
 m!ck3y said:
Idiot. Tampa fans on this board are around no matter what.
 rynell said:
Thats basically what he is saying.....although he could have worded it better than he did.
I'm bout to go in on the Bucs..5...4...3..2...1...

Also I don't understand how you couldn't have understood that...n*gga did you pass 9th grade?
 7 years ago '05        #346
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
avatar space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 Majestic_GMMB said:
I'm bout to go in on the Bucs..5...4...3..2...1...

Also I don't understand how you couldn't have understood that...n*gga did you pass 9th grade?
 Majestic_GMMB said:
Unlike Panther Bucs and Falcon fans we dont' come around only when our team is winning...I swear there was only 2 Saints fans before last year...Let Drew Brees do down this year...

This will be y'all if anything goes wrong this year...
I guess this was the confusing part for him
 7 years ago '08        #347
Tecnique 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$11,408 | Props total: 154 154
Bump, get this in view again
 7 years ago '08        #348
Tecnique 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$11,408 | Props total: 154 154
Our offense is completely non existent right now, but our defense is looking alot better and alot more aggressive then I thought they would look :dancingcool:
 08-22-2010, 02:43 PM         #349
Sub 0  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
tec, who yall playing
 08-22-2010, 03:11 PM         #350
iThink  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tecnique said:
Bump, get this in view again
:celebrate:
 7 years ago '04        #351
quentintre90 
space
avatar space
space
$339 | Props total: 0 0
 Tecnique said:
Our offense is completely non existent right now, but our defense is looking alot better and alot more aggressive then I thought they would look :dancingcool:
haha really, but hopefully get the kinks out before the season starts.....kinda expected we missin alot of people that hopefully will when they comeback things will get better
 7 years ago '09        #352
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 Tecnique said:
Whoever you feel like using...it is Madden after all.
f*ck you man
 7 years ago '05        #353
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
avatar space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 CutKidd21 said:
f*ck you man
Ready to get this sh*t crackin'......has CB Dunta Robinson played in the preseason yet?
 7 years ago '05        #354
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,204 | Props total: 171 171
The Panther defense has been the surprise for me this season....I know its only pre-season but they have been k!lling it...on all levels...now we need that offense to start working better more importantly that offensive line...and Armanti Edwards can't be losing 2 punts plus Kenny Moore losing one....that should have been a massacre but that Defense showed up...
 7 years ago '05        #355
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
avatar space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 Majestic_GMMB said:
The Panther defense has been the surprise for me this season....I know its only pre-season but they have been k!lling it...on all levels...now we need that offense to start working better more importantly that offensive line...and Armanti Edwards can't be losing 2 punts plus Kenny Moore losing one....that should have been a massacre but that Defense showed up...
How is Everette Brown looking? I saw he had a sack the other day.
 7 years ago '09        #356
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 rynell said:
Ready to get this sh*t crackin'......has CB Dunta Robinson played in the preseason yet?
nah he's been out with a hamstring "injury"
 7 years ago '05        #357
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
avatar space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 CutKidd21 said:
nah he's been out with a hamstring "injury"
Yeah haven't noticed him at all....gotta rest that sh*t or it will linger all year.
 7 years ago '05        #358
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,204 | Props total: 171 171
 rynell said:
How is Everette Brown looking? I saw he had a sack the other day.
He been looking AWESOME....but its only preseason so I can only judge off that...But that D-Line has surprised me more than anything...Greg Hardy has been a solid a.ss 6th round pick...Taylor Brayton was looking great before he injured his self against Baltimore...and the DT are actually not looking as worse as they did last year when we was getting gashed for big a.ss runs....I wish Thomas Davis wouldn't have gotten injured the defense might actually be an easy top 10....of course if stupid Peppers would have stayed......

How the Saints defense been looking...I already know their Offense is k!ller...Not even going to waste my time wondering that? *secretly wishing for the Madden Curse*
 7 years ago '05        #359
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
avatar space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 Majestic_GMMB said:
He been looking AWESOME....but its only preseason so I can only judge off that...But that D-Line has surprised me more than anything...Greg Hardy has been a solid a.ss 6th round pick...Taylor Brayton was looking great before he injured his self against Baltimore...and the DT are actually not looking as worse as they did last year when we was getting gashed for big a.ss runs....I wish Thomas Davis wouldn't have gotten injured the defense might actually be an easy top 10....of course if stupid Peppers would have stayed......

How the Saints defense been looking...I already know their Offense is k!ller...Not even going to waste my time wondering that? *secretly wishing for the Madden Curse*
Well you know the O will be tops again. Payton gave Chase Daniel the keys to the car with the 1st unit(WRs,Oline,RBs,TEs) and he only tossed 3 TDs. The D did better this week against the run, tackling was better, and the Pass D was decent, held Andre Johnson to one catch while he was in there and that was a bubble screen. Kick coverage and penalties were horrible against Houston.
 7 years ago '04        #360
iMaGrOWNassMAN! 
space
avatar space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 0 0
Bump.

We were looking impressive last night. Secondary and linebackers has to stop giving up so many deep passes tho. I like how when we blitz we actually get to the quarterback.

Sidenote - Hope Vilma ok :(
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 51
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
56 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 48
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
276 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 39
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
117 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 36
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
12 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 33
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
50 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
70 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 27
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
66 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
28 comments
22 hours ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy