The Official NFC South Thread

most viewed right now
 104
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 75
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
160 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 61
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
126 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 54
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
91 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #301
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,204 | Props total: 171 171
 CutKidd21 said:
How can Matt Ryan be overrated when no one is overrating him? Not to mention this will be his 3rd year in the league. Garbage statement.

Past years? This coming year will only be Turner's 3rd with the Falcons. He's only been healthy for 1. Garbage statement.

Tony Gonzalez has only been having seasons like he did last year for his whole career playing on a garbage squad before he got to the Falcons, why will next year be any different. Garbage statement.


If you're not a fan of the Saints, don't say sh*t about our QB. Straight up. We have the 2nd best QB in this division and sh*t isn't up for discussion. You could of spent 10 minutes posting in another thread bc that sh*t you just wrote is some trash

You really going to come on here and act like the world wasn't d!ck riding Matt Ryan to the fullest after his first season...Don't do it to your self dummy they was praising him like he was the second coming of Christ on ESPN and various Media outlets...

Once again I said Tony is Getting old learn to read young'n he is not going to be dominating like he was last year...The whole division is getting younger and Tony isn't going to be able to last in this young persons game...

Y'all only have the second best QB in the Division now because Carolina and Tampa Bay basically have started from Scratch it isn't hard to make that claim...And you can sleep on that boy Matt Moore all you want but I think he will have a better season than Matt Ryan...like I said..OVERRATED
 7 years ago '05        #302
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,204 | Props total: 171 171
 uncfan888 said:
tomorrow night on ESPN, america gets the first glimpse of the new and improved Panthers.. coming for that Saints crown.

although the Saints are in another galaxy at the moment...
Homie I don't think we really going to be doing s**t this game...No J Stew...No Steve Smith...Otah Out...and Alot of Fresh Players...That Baltimore Defense going to be too much...I'm more interested how this Defense is going to hold up
 7 years ago '10        #303
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$21,111 | Props total: 1269 1269
lol this dumb motherf**ker acting like Gonzo is going to become garbage over night. The n*gga hasnt dropped off in production yet.....holla at him for info on the fountain of youth lol.

Braylon's beard > Panthers


[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '10        #304
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$21,111 | Props total: 1269 1269
 uncfan888 said:
that sounds like figuring someone out to me. but whatever you wanna call it, we ended up neutralizing him.

LOL so when you save up enough money for something do you FIGURE out how to buy it? Stupid n*gga.


"Damn he's fast........wait I"VE GOT IT! I have figured it out......lets draft fast players!"


We FIGURED out ways around the speed.........which would be when they started using the read option play......yall remember that game where they r*ped yall and Abraham murdered Delhommo before getting a groin injury.
 7 years ago '05        #305
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,204 | Props total: 171 171
 peeyump said:
LOL so when you save up enough money for something do you FIGURE out how to buy it? Stupid n*gga.


"Damn he's fast........wait I"VE GOT IT! I have figured it out......lets draft fast players!"


We FIGURED out ways around the speed.........which would be when they started using the read option play......yall remember that game where they r*ped yall and Abraham murdered Delhommo before getting a groin injury.
When we got Thomas Davis to cover Mike Vick...Which was in 2005...Y'all only beat us one out of the 4 times we played...and I don't think Its saving up money to figure out something...Thomas Davis would have been drafted regardless because he was a good Safety/Linebacker Down at Georgia....

AND LET ME EXPLAIN SOMETHING TO YOU "STUPID n*gga" That Game you are talking about was in 2007...The year that Vick got in his dog f!ghting charges so he didn't even play that game so I know damn well Joey Harrington wasn't running the Read Option Play...AND Abraham must of didn't r*pe nobody because we won the game when Delhomme got hurt...So I'm confused either y'all Falcon Fans are a bunch of Dumb a.sses who don't know nothing about sports so you spit out irrelevant s**t or its just you...Take Your PICK...
 7 years ago '08        #306
Tecnique 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$11,408 | Props total: 154 154
 peeyump said:
LOL so when you save up enough money for something do you FIGURE out how to buy it? Stupid n*gga.


"Damn he's fast........wait I"VE GOT IT! I have figured it out......lets draft fast players!"


We FIGURED out ways around the speed.........which would be when they started using the read option play......yall remember that game where they r*ped yall and Abraham murdered Delhommo before getting a groin injury.
 7 years ago '08        #307
Tecnique 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$11,408 | Props total: 154 154
 Majestic_GMMB said:
When we got Thomas Davis to cover Mike Vick...Which was in 2005...Y'all only beat us one out of the 4 times we played...and I don't think Its saving up money to figure out something...Thomas Davis would have been drafted regardless because he was a good Safety/Linebacker Down at Georgia....

AND LET ME EXPLAIN SOMETHING TO YOU "STUPID n*gga" That Game you are talking about was in 2007...The year that Vick got in his dog f!ghting charges so he didn't even play that game so I know damn well Joey Harrington wasn't running the Read Option Play...AND Abraham must of didn't r*pe nobody because we won the game when Delhomme got hurt...So I'm confused either y'all Falcon Fans are a bunch of Dumb a.sses who don't know nothing about sports so you spit out irrelevant s**t or its just you...Take Your PICK...
He's talkin about the 2nd meeting in 2008
 7 years ago '05        #308
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
avatar space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 Majestic_GMMB said:
You really going to come on here and act like the world wasn't d!ck riding Matt Ryan to the fullest after his first season...Don't do it to your self dummy they was praising him like he was the second coming of Christ on ESPN and various Media outlets...

Once again I said Tony is Getting old learn to read young'n he is not going to be dominating like he was last year...The whole division is getting younger and Tony isn't going to be able to last in this young persons game...

Y'all only have the second best QB in the Division now because Carolina and Tampa Bay basically have started from Scratch it isn't hard to make that claim...And you can sleep on that boy Matt Moore all you want but I think he will have a better season than Matt Ryan...like I said..OVERRATED
 7 years ago '09        #309
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 Majestic_GMMB said:
You really going to come on here and act like the world wasn't d!ck riding Matt Ryan to the fullest after his first season...Don't do it to your self dummy they was praising him like he was the second coming of Christ on ESPN and various Media outlets...

Once again I said Tony is Getting old learn to read young'n he is not going to be dominating like he was last year...The whole division is getting younger and Tony isn't going to be able to last in this young persons game...

Y'all only have the second best QB in the Division now because Carolina and Tampa Bay basically have started from Scratch it isn't hard to make that claim...And you can sleep on that boy Matt Moore all you want but I think he will have a better season than Matt Ryan...like I said..OVERRATED

WHO WAS d!ckRIDING MATT RYAN?? ESPN and "various media outlets" you said? You know nothing. Media outlets d!ckride Lebron, Farve, Tom Brady, Manning, etc. NO ONE WAS d!ckRIDING F*CKING SECOND YEAR QB MATT RYAN. Media outlets don't d!ckride any team in GA, they hate Georgia teams. Shut the f*ck up with that sh*t.

WHAT THE TRUTH REALLY IS, is that media outlets gave PROPS to both Matt Ryan and Joe Flacco for being high 1st round picks that started DAY ONE and were successful unlike garbage like Alex Smith, Matt Leinhart, Vince Young (he's coming back around), JaMarcus Russell, Brady Quinn and the list goes on

I honestly don't know why I'm replying to you if you really think Tony Gonzalez is going to fall off. I'm not even saying sh*t about that. Most football minds know whatsup.

We've had the second best QB in the division since the day Goodell called Matt Ryan's name @ the draft.

Matt Moore? I wasn't gonna talk sh*t but FIRST OFF, if he can't take the starting job from Delhomme, k!ll yourself. Second, he only threw over 200 yards ONCE in the 5 games he did play when the coach finally gave him the job.

That comment shows you're just a hater. A hater that doesn't know sh*t. He's trash. Don't ever compare that undrafted piece of sh*t to Matt Ryan, on some real sh*t.
 7 years ago '09        #310
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 iThink said:
ugh, seriously?



i'm just gonna leave this here.
OK, I'll shut the f*ck up and prop you. but don't act like TB owned Vick. That was one year
 7 years ago '10        #311
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$21,111 | Props total: 1269 1269
 Majestic_GMMB said:

and I don't think Its saving up money to figure out something


AND LET ME EXPLAIN SOMETHING TO YOU "STUPID n*gga" That Game you are talking about was in 2007...The year that Vick got in his dog f!ghting charges so he didn't even play that game so I know damn well Joey Harrington wasn't running the Read Option Play...AND Abraham must of didn't r*pe nobody because we won the game when Delhomme got hurt...So I'm confused either y'all Falcon Fans are a bunch of Dumb a.sses who don't know nothing about sports so you spit out irrelevant s**t or its just you...Take Your PICK...


LOL you are very stupid.....you took that literally? It was an example of saving up..........nevermind you are stupid



As for the game it was the first game for Abe as a Falcon........you dont remember Kerney knocking Delhommo out of his drawls?


[pic - click to view]



No? Still dont remember the a.ss whooping he took?
 7 years ago '08        #312
Tecnique 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$11,408 | Props total: 154 154
 CutKidd21 said:
Matt Moore? I wasn't gonna talk sh*t but FIRST OFF, if he can't take the starting job from Delhomme, k!ll yourself. Second, he only threw over 200 yards ONCE in the 5 games he did play when the coach finally gave him the job.
This post proves you know nothing about the Panthers.

He didnt take the job from Delhomme because John Fox is a f**got that is way too loyal to his veteran players that are playing horribly, he wasnt gonna bench Delhomme unless he got hurt. He's done it plenty of times and anyone who knows anything about the Panthers knows this.

Matt Moore has started 8 games for us and is 6-2 with LIMITED time. lol @ you pulling out the 200 yard s**t like that has any relevance to this argument.

Keep taking him lightly I wanna see you when we light you up this year
 7 years ago '09        #313
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 Tecnique said:
This post proves you know nothing about the Panthers.

He didnt take the job from Delhomme because John Fox is a f**got that is way too loyal to his veteran players that are playing horribly, he wasnt gonna bench Delhomme unless he got hurt. He's done it plenty of times and anyone who knows anything about the Panthers knows this.

Matt Moore has started 8 games for us and is 6-2 with LIMITED time. lol @ you pulling out the 200 yard s**t like that has any relevance to this argument.

Keep taking him lightly I wanna see you when we light you up this year
I want you to know that I don't give a f*ck about the Panthers. Didn't I just say when the COACH FINALLY GAVE HIM THE JOB. So what do you think that means?

Starting 5 games and throwing atleast TWENTY times in them is limited now? Anymore bullsh*t you'd like to throw out there?

Yeah it's relevant. He just said garbage Matt Moore will be better than Matt Ryan this year. He started 5 games last year and only threw over 200 yards in one of them. So what the f*ck has Matt Moore done to prove that hater statement? Not a damn thing.
 08-12-2010, 03:06 PM         #314
Sub 0  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I love this thread :thumbsup:
 7 years ago '05        #315
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
avatar space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 Sub 0 said:
I love this thread :thumbsup:
Yeah Panthers, Bucs, and Falcons fans are going at it huh?

 08-12-2010, 04:08 PM         #316
Sub 0  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rynell said:
Yeah Panthers, Bucs, and Falcons fans are going at it huh?

word, at least they are passionate unlike those NFC EAST "fans"
 7 years ago '07        #317
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
 Sub 0 said:
word, at least they are passionate unlike those NFC EAST "fans"


what?
 7 years ago '10        #318
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$21,111 | Props total: 1269 1269

[pic - click to view]

 08-12-2010, 04:31 PM         #319
Sub 0  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Syphernix said:


what?

















 08-12-2010, 04:48 PM         #320
Frankie35  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Green Bay Packers.................. "drops Mic , and walks out thread"
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 24
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 19
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 9
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
55 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 9
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
22 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
40 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy